Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by phantomII View Post
    I think you are confusing with some other project. There is no lake in front of tower 8.

In kube, towers 1,2 & 3 only have 2 bhk units. Towers 4,5 & 6 are only 3 bhk units. Towers 7 & 8 only have 4 bhk units.

So my unit is in tower 8. By top 3 floors I mean that my unit is between floor 29 & 31. Sorry for the confusion.

I got it at 4700 bsp.
    Did you check penthouses of some nearby projects and tried to compare with this or you weren't interested in penthouses?

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
      yaar waise dinesh bhaiya was just joking ..someone said ki aap toh book likh do jaypee pe .. he responded jokingly .. something which meant... "haan haan taang kheenchlo meri.. "

nothing offensive in that word.. that kind of language is used by even kids these days
      Thanks Bro - that was EXACTLY the intent, misinterpreted TOTALLY. In anycase, if this went against the letter of IREF, I accept the mods decision and I will be careful that even in jest we be watchful of what is written.

Comment

Dinesh, are you posting the pics today or shall I go to sleep now? :P

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Thanks Bro - that was EXACTLY the intent, misinterpreted TOTALLY. In anycase, if this went against the letter of IREF, I accept the mods decision and I will be careful that even in jest we be watchful of what is written.
          What you used is totally a part of urban jargon and non derogatory...
          Last edited September 3 2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
            Did you check penthouses of some nearby projects and tried to compare with this or you weren't interested in penthouses?
            I checked the penthouses in orchards. Tower B units were working out to be very expensive. Didn't like the tower A penthouse units. I find orchards a very dense project and the views (esp. From tower A) a bit overhyped. Could be totally wrong on this, but will have to wait for min 3-4 years to know the answer to this one.

I personally like the 3 side open apartment in kube tower 8 and managed to get a unit pretty close to the penthouse floor. There is a terrace garden planned in kube. So that is also a plus point without having to pay the penthouse premium.

And as dinesh pointed out that once you get above 29th floor, you loose the details on the ground and get a sense of aloofness. So if the views are anyway compromised on such high floors, rather enjoy three sided openness and less density.

Comment

one small query to all folks who are regular and active members of these jaypee threads ..
              are you guys in US or something .. or are you big business men ..where do u find the money to buy all these 4bhk , pent house, villa etc stuff which you keep discussing !

Comment

Originally posted by phantomII View Post
                I checked the penthouses in orchards. Tower B units were working out to be very expensive. Didn't like the tower A penthouse units. I find orchards a very dense project and the views (esp. From tower A) a bit overhyped. Could be totally wrong on this, but will have to wait for min 3-4 years to know the answer to this one.

I personally like the 3 side open apartment in kube tower 8 and managed to get a unit pretty close to the penthouse floor. There is a terrace garden planned in kube. So that is also a plus point without having to pay the penthouse premium.

And as dinesh pointed out that once you get above 29th floor, you loose the details on the ground and get a sense of aloofness. So if the views are anyway compromised on such high floors, rather enjoy three sided openness and less density.
                Good to know your viewpoint, All the best for Giant living in 3-4 yrs... only a few could afford to own a 4400 sqft apartment in NCR...

Comment

Dinesh Bhai,

ab to pics post kar do bahut raat ho gayeee :P

Comment

one small query to all folks who are regular and active members of these jaypee threads ..
                    are you guys in US or something .. or are you big business men ..where do u find the money to buy all these 4bhk , pent house, villa etc stuff which you keep discussing !
                    Economy mein sab mast chalta rahe toh.....

just book a flat...pay booking...wait for 3-4 months...sell at higher price and pocket the difference....

jab enough kama lo toh land khareed lo...flats toh bakwaas hote hain...

Comment

Nothing wrong in aspiring higher, these are beyond my reach too...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X