Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by vivmits View Post
    Recent pics of Swimming pool being constructed at Jaypee Klassic Project..
    These are quite old. Its almost complete
    a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

• vivmits
      vivmits commented
      Editing a comment
      They were taken during end Of May....

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

It seems you are clueless about corporate governance. The Board of Directors oversees the company and have the power to fire the CEO. No one can fire the independent directors. If they are leaving , it is probably because they dont want to be associated​ with a company that is probably going to go into bankruptcy court soon.
    LET GO doesn't mean fire. let go means if u allow someone to resign or Relinquish. Anyone can resign anytime its their fundamental right. when times r not good even family members leave then its naive to assume some directors won't do that.

Let me improve ur knowledge... Any board
    member can be removed(u call it fire) , be it dependent or independent after following due Procedure under Companies Act. So they can be removed if they don't resign if other board members want.
    Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

I am sure this has been shared earlier....this is the picture from june. The pool is almost complete.

Click image for larger version

Name:	klassic pool-june.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	2534020

Comment

The klassic towers which would get OC on monday are C1 and C2.

Comment

current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.

Comment

Meeting with JP professionals - Ajeet Singh etc on saturday -8 July

I reached late. There were around 100 people for meeting.
            The meeting was for Aman buyers as opposed to what has been conveyed on this forum

The buyers expressed their disappointment. JP management gave generic replies.
            Mr Ajeet clarified that 5 aman towers would get OC soon
            Buyers demanded to be involved in proceedings. It was agreed that 11 Aman representatives would be kept in loop regarding OC and progress of Aman.
            There were some heated exchanges from buyers who very clearly expressed that they are not accepting the 2020 goal for Aman delivery.

Media arrived - Some anxious moments as JP management was opposed to the idea. The did not allow media to enter the meetings.
            Some plain clothed bouncers suddenly emerged.

The heated discussion continued for some more minutes. After which the buyers decided they had enough.
            Meeting adjourned.
            The buyers were speaking to media when i left.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan
              current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.
              As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.

Comment

Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/c...BJ9F8Ld0L.html

Last edited by Truenity; July 14 2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/c...BJ9F8Ld0L.html
                  I continue to talk abt our homes n u continue to talk garbage.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/59586012.cms

Plz provide ur expert comment abt this also.

Comment

• raabta
                    raabta commented
                    Editing a comment
                    talking garbage..hahahaha

As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.

Don't misled

U alws talked abt imminent bankruptcy and liquidation of JP infra.

RBI and Banks Proceeding under IBC is meant to save company from bankruptcy and liquidation.

Comment

• raabta
                    raabta commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are right....bankruptcy or liquidation comes if IRP fails to find any resolution
                Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X