Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 18 hours ago
8664 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by IMeagleye

    Sameer Gaur appointed by Shareholders???
    Ohh yes yes... Legally they are... But do u believe so??? Plz apply some commen sense.

    It is a statement of fact that Mr Sameer Gaur was appointed through a resolution of shareholders. You may chose to believe otherwise if you wish to.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Tindin
      All three were taken off because of remuneration issues. This was requested by the banks as one of the cost cutting measures.

      All three are relatives of the Gaur family and had no issues with that. However nothing much has changed from a decision making standpoint

      The Kalypso residents are meeting Rakesh Sharma in 2-3 days. He is Manoj Gaur and siblings uncle.
      Two independent directors have also resigned in the last week.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by Truenity View Post
        Dude, I never used the word fired. You were the one who said they were let go, and I pointed out that they can't be let go .

        MANOJa ji, I generally have a high tolerance for trolls and shills, but this guy is blatantly falsifying what I have said in order to provoke me. Request you to go through the last 2-3 posts in this exchange and draw your own conclusions.
        I am watching all . Would take action at an appropriate time .

        Would request everybody not to indulge in Personal attacks, insulting/provoking posts or make rude/ name calling/ abusive/ unnecessarily inflammatory Posts . Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

          Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF
          a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by raabta View Post
            Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

            Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF
            Let Admin/Moderators decide what is excessive or not .

            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • raabta
              raabta commented
              Editing a comment
              I bow to your holiness and awesomeness.

              I am very aware that i just a tiny member which is ruled with iron fist by the almight mods.

              I am so scared right now that I would agree to anything which Mr/DR Almighty Truenity says.

          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by Truenity View Post

            Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders...
            Independent ones can't be let go.... They r bandhua mazdoor... Wow!!!!!
            Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Who are the two independent directors after Mr Rakesh Sharma can u plz provide the names or link

              Second Jaypee Infratech can terminate any director for a host of reasons mentioned in the contract letter (that letter is public one can google this easily)

              Thirdly as you may well know the business has trimmed down and the board strength needed is not as much as it was once needed.

              The board of Jaypee companies has seen a lot of churn in the past also. I don't know what is being implied here

              Comment


              • raabta
                raabta commented
                Editing a comment
                "people leaving means the company is not doing well" - That is what is being attempted here

            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              Two independent directors have also resigned in the last week.
              Independent directors appointed as nominees of banks r reshuffling

              Btw when admitted to NCLT... Board will be suspended and resolution professional will be appointed.

              All have to go n must go asap!!!
              Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                It is a statement of fact that Mr Sameer Gaur was appointed through a resolution of shareholders. You may chose to believe otherwise if you wish to.
                Mr Sameer Gaur n Rekha Dixit, the 2 directors who resigned are brother n sister of Mr Manoj Gaur.

                Mr Manoj Gaur is himself enough for Jaypee buyers.... We need more competent directors now.
                Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by Tindin
                  Who are the two independent directors after Mr Rakesh Sharma can u plz provide the names or link

                  Second Jaypee Infratech can terminate any director for a host of reasons mentioned in the contract letter (that letter is public one can google this easily)

                  Thirdly as you may well know the business has trimmed down and the board strength needed is not as much as it was once needed.

                  The board of Jaypee companies has seen a lot of churn in the past also. I don't know what is being implied here
                  Arun Balakrishnan and Anand Bordia

                  Comment

                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X