Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 hour ago
8707 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.

Comment

Meeting with JP professionals - Ajeet Singh etc on saturday -8 July

I reached late. There were around 100 people for meeting.
      The meeting was for Aman buyers as opposed to what has been conveyed on this forum

The buyers expressed their disappointment. JP management gave generic replies.
      Mr Ajeet clarified that 5 aman towers would get OC soon
      Buyers demanded to be involved in proceedings. It was agreed that 11 Aman representatives would be kept in loop regarding OC and progress of Aman.
      There were some heated exchanges from buyers who very clearly expressed that they are not accepting the 2020 goal for Aman delivery.

Media arrived - Some anxious moments as JP management was opposed to the idea. The did not allow media to enter the meetings.
      Some plain clothed bouncers suddenly emerged.

The heated discussion continued for some more minutes. After which the buyers decided they had enough.
      Meeting adjourned.
      The buyers were speaking to media when i left.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan
        current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.
        As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.

Comment

Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/c...BJ9F8Ld0L.html

Last edited by Truenity; July 14 2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/c...BJ9F8Ld0L.html
            I continue to talk abt our homes n u continue to talk garbage.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/59586012.cms

Plz provide ur expert comment abt this also.
            Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

• raabta
              raabta commented
              Editing a comment
              talking garbage..hahahaha

As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.

Don't misled

U alws talked abt imminent bankruptcy and liquidation of JP infra.

RBI and Banks Proceeding under IBC is meant to save company from bankruptcy and liquidation.

Comment

• raabta
              raabta commented
              Editing a comment
              You are right....bankruptcy or liquidation comes if IRP fails to find any resolution

Originally posted by IMeagleye

Don't misled

U alws talked abt imminent bankruptcy and liquidation of JP infra.

RBI and Banks Proceeding under IBC is meant to save company from bankruptcy and liquidation.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

That is the funniest thing I have heard today.

IBC stands for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. It is meant for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, not protection from bankruptcy.

Hahahahaha.

Comment

KEY HIGHLIGHTS

1. Corporate Debtors: Two-Stage Process

To initiate an insolvency process for corporate debtors, the default should be at least INR 100,000 (USD 1495) (which limit may be increased up to INR 10,000,000 (USD 149,500) by the Government). The Code proposes two independent stages:

Insolvency Resolution Process, during which financial creditors assess whether the debtor's business is viable to continue and the options for its rescue and revival; and

Liquidation, if the insolvency resolution process fails or financial creditors decide to wind down and distribute the assets of the debtor.
              a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

That is the funniest thing I have heard today.

IBC stands for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. It is meant for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, not protection from bankruptcy.

Hahahahaha.
              I have taken help from senior most counsel in the country to make u understand about IBC. Hope it simplify a legal point which I understand is not easy to digest. Btw I like ur way of laughing as I believe "to make someone laugh is the best gift u can give to him." plz try doing that u will love it.

RBI Counsel Mr. Khambhatta on IBC in Essar Steel case:

"The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals, said Khambhatta."
              Last edited by IMeagleye; July 14 2017, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye

I have taken help from senior most counsel in the country to make u understand about IBC. Hope it simplify a legal point which I understand is not easy to digest. Btw I like ur way of laughing as I believe "to make someone laugh is the best gift u can give to him." plz try doing that u will love it.

RBI Counsel Mr. Khambhatta on IBC in Essar Steel case:

"The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals, said Khambhatta."
                Hahahahaha

There is a big difference between winding up and bankruptcy, but there is no point casting pearls before swine.

Comment

• IMeagleye
                  IMeagleye commented
                  Editing a comment
                  there is no difference in winding up and liquidation. U alws talked of liquidation of Jaypee Infra.
                  G8 to see u also not see winding up of Jaypee Infra.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X