Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I think that NCLT is good for buyers whose interest lies in Resolution

NCLT will force JIL to Resolve the issue in TIME BOUND manner

Earlier also it was being done by banks under SDR - strategic debt reconstruction , but No time limit was prescribed .

JAL has been resolved through SDR route only.

RP of JIL may include -
    Bringing newpromoter

Increasing share of JAL from presently 75%

Selling of some assets

Converting of some portion of debts into equity

Etc

I think JIL will agree and execute new Resolution Plan if suggested by NCLT

Comment

Originally posted by arun saxena
      I think that NCLT is good for buyers whose interest lies in Resolution

NCLT will force JIL to Resolve the issue in TIME BOUND manner

Earlier also it was being done by banks under SDR - strategic debt reconstruction , but No time limit was prescribed .

JAL has been resolved through SDR route only.

RP of JIL may include -
      Bringing newpromoter

Increasing share of JAL from presently 75%

Selling of some assets

Converting of some portion of debts into equity

Etc

I think JIL will agree and execute new Resolution Plan if suggested by NCLT
      Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The most likely scenario under the IBC referral to NCLT will be liquidation, in which home buyers will end up with nothing.

Comment

• raabta
        raabta commented
        Editing a comment
        "Most likely" .... a lot of speculation and pre-judice right there.
        Lol @nile

• IMeagleye
        IMeagleye commented
        Editing a comment
        "Resolution not Liquidation" is the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) primary goal for large bad loan cases, said Deputy Governor SS Mundra.

Arun Saxena ji Trunity post makes really sense practically.We need to move to Allahabad Bench other wise buyers may left with nothing.

Comment

Deliver flats to 1.5 lakh buyers on time or face action, Yogi Adityanath warns Noida builders

Read more at:
        http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

Comment

Do some legwork than to do lipwork... Just go to site n see the difference.... God Bless!!!
          Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The most likely scenario under the IBC referral to NCLT will be liquidation, in which home buyers will end up with nothing.
            You will end with just speculation ... write anything without fact is your habit nowadays.. come with some proof ..

Comment

While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
              Last edited July 24 2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab2001
                While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
                It is well known that banks have been trying to avoid the bankruptcy option for the last few years because they don't want to recognize the haircuts such a process would entail. The only reason they are being forced to pursue that option is because of danda from the RBI , and once the petition gets admitted into the NCLT, which it inevitably should, things will be pretty much on autopilot, notwithstanding what creditors or JP customers prefer.

Comment

Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20170711_12_19_50_Pro.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	2537642

Name:	WP_20170711_12_19_50_Pro.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	2537643

Name:	IMG-20170724-WA0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	2537641
                    Posted by Mandeep ji in other group today

Forwarded post

I am at Kube site..now at 1730...saw..All the work happening... 40 tons of "Sariya" being off loaded...
                    Casting happening in all towers from Tower 4 to 8.

Met Brig Dutta..Project manager. Explained 114 workers working...and minumum 06 slabs target in 1 month...

Seeing the work happening even now.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X