Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rareal View Post

What do you mean by time to achieve? Does it meanall your investments in WT are giving good returns now? If not, till that time comes you can't say it is time to achieve. Nothing wrong in holding the investment with the complete understanding of the inherent risk.
    Can u detail what do u mean by inherent risk ?

Comment

Two primary risks are: Completion Time, JP financial status with respect to wishtown projects.

Comment

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/57788251.cms

Does anyone know what the outcome of the forensic audit referenced in the story above was ?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
          http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/57788251.cms

Does anyone know what the outcome of the forensic audit referenced in the story above was ?
          If forensic audit underway then no bank would provide loan. Jaypee infratech has already raised money form bank. So only 2 scenario - Either the forensic audit never asked for by banks and news abt it was purr speculative or given clean chit.
          Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye

If forensic audit underway then no bank would provide loan. Jaypee infratech has already raised money form bank. So only 2 scenario - Either the forensic audit never asked for by banks and news abt it was purr speculative or given clean chit.
            Which bank has given fresh money to a company for which a bankruptcy petition has been filed in the NCLT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              Which bank has given fresh money to a company for which a bankruptcy petition has been filed in the NCLT ?
              Jaypee raised money Rs 1800 cr working capital loan n after that construction has started in Wishtown. No supplier or contractors would have agreed without payment of dues.

Forensic audit news was publisbed on 22 March and fund raised on 17 April so means news was speculative and absolutely untrue. There were enough bear cartel operating on Jaypee stock n planting negative news those days to cover their shorts. Despite that news stock continues to rise means there was no credentials to that news at all.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/58231238.cms
              Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Ask the Gaurs.
                Last edited by Malvish; July 17 2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Its all too clear that a few JP agents are very active on the forum to distract and deceive. My friend and I spent whole morning on Friday 14th all around Wishtown hearing about the "resumption" of work. Visited Krescent - where some workers were visible but just a handful. My friend's tower far from complete. Some work going on very slowly in one or two of the commercial arcades. Certainly no where near activity levels needed to complete the job by 2020. Whole place will take another minimum 10 years to resemble a regular colony. In most projects, only few towers have been completed. Massive eyewash operation in my opinion. Depressed...

Comment

Originally posted by Raojee View Post
                    Its all too clear that a few JP agents are very active on the forum to distract and deceive. My friend and I spent whole morning on Friday 14th all around Wishtown hearing about the "resumption" of work. Visited Krescent - where some workers were visible but just a handful. My friend's tower far from complete. Some work going on very slowly in one or two of the commercial arcades. Certainly no where near activity levels needed to complete the job by 2020. Whole place will take another minimum 10 years to resemble a regular colony. In most projects, only few towers have been completed. Massive eyewash operation in my opinion. Depressed...
                    JP is sticking to the schedule published. Krescent homes would be delivered late. Work on other projects is happening at decent pace.
                    Try visiting kosmos/klassic.

In kosmos work is in full flow for tower 52/53.
                    In klassic, finishing touches - garden/landscaping for C1/C2 is happening.
                    For A1-A6,B4 whitewash, pipelines etc is underway.

FYI : I live in wishtown - Kosmos.

This is not fair by any standards. But it is what it is.

Last edited by ashishew; July 17 2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye

Jaypee raised money Rs 1800 cr working capital loan n after that construction has started in Wishtown. No supplier or contractors would have agreed without payment of dues.

Forensic audit news was publisbed on 22 March and fund raised on 17 April so means news was speculative and absolutely untrue. There were enough bear cartel operating on Jaypee stock n planting negative news those days to cover their shorts. Despite that news stock continues to rise means there was no credentials to that news at all.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/58231238.cms
                      Is there a bull cartel operating and planting positive news to cover their longs these days ?

What is the name of the bank that has increased its exposure to JP after it became a NPA and taken a 25% provision the day it gave the loan ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X