• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2534533[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by IMeagleye View Post

Noida Authority issues OC to 7 jaypee residential towers
    Rahul Singh | 14 July 2017 11:41 PM | Noida The

Noida Authority, on Thursday issued occupancy certificate (OC) to seven residential towers in three different projects of Jaypee Builder's group. The move will provide respite to 992 home buyers who have been facing several hardships due to delay in possession of their flats. "The Occupancy Certificate has been issued for five towers in Jaypee Aman housing project which holds 654 dwelling units. Jaypee Cosmos and Jaypee Classic housing project will get OC for their two towers each holding 338 units," said a senior authority official. The decision was taken in a meeting held by chief executive officer (CEO) of the Noida authority, Amit Mohan

Read more at: http://www.millenniumpost.in/delhi/n...-towers-252519
    These Aman towers Nos are:
    N2
    N3
    N4
    N5
    N6

Attached is the schedule completion of Aman towers. These towers delivered as per given plan in April.
    Attached Files
    Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_86180_1500118981966_362[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2534533[/ATTACH]

These Aman towers Nos are:
      N2
      N3
      N4
      N5
      N6

Attached is the schedule completion of Aman towers. These towers delivered as per given plan in April.
      Today is the 15th of July. Does 15th July fall between April to June 2017 ? And getting the certificate from Noida Authority does not mean possession has been handed over.

Comment

• IMeagleye
        IMeagleye commented
        Editing a comment
        Jinke pass chillar unki hai aish!!
        U continue to count ur chillars... We r busy in our notes

• Tindin
        Tindin commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi - these dates in the schedule are dates of applying the OC - they have stuck to the schedule so far. Fingers crossed they continue

No need for unnecessary negativity here

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

Today is the 15th of July. Does 15th July fall between April to June 2017 ? And getting the certificate from Noida Authority does not mean possession has been handed over.
      khysaini billi khamba nooche

खिसियानी बिल्ली खंभा नोचे

Comment

Originally posted by flatowner2 View Post

Which Tower? Also any input on construction quality of these 2 Towers.
        Originally posted by ashishew View Post
        C1 , C2 klassic towers to get OC on monday.
        Somone posted this on IREF klassic thread.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-noida/page113

Comment

flatowner2 ...i ve replied to ur pm.
          If u need more help...let me know.

Comment

• flatowner2
            flatowner2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank You.

Old promises in new bottles. Check the date of this story. JP had promised all apartments will be delivered by 2018.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/50554286.cms

Comment

• Tindin
            Tindin commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup quite a few bad promises - however one can see good work happening all around currently - lets see how things unfold. Be positive

Old promises in new bottles. Check the date of this story. JP had promised all apartments will be delivered by 2018.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/50554286.cms
          Posting link of Jan 2016 to misled ppl.

It's not promise anymore.... It's being delivered now... In front of ur eyes but u can't see due to ur prejudices for Jaypee!!!

Everybody in this world know the past problem of all builders in UP but very fews has been getting their acts together to clear mess n very glad to see Jaypee being one of them. But I know one can't satisfy all at one point of time so u being the one who still unsatisfied.

May God give further strength to Jaypee so that even u get satisfied n be our neighbor in near future. खूब मिलेंगे दिल जब मिलेंगे दो यार!!!!

Comment

Posting link of Jan 2016 to misled ppl.

It's not promise anymore.... It's being delivered now... In front of ur eyes but u can't see due to ur prejudices for Jaypee!!!

Everybody in this world know the past problem of all builders in UP but very fews has been getting their acts together to clear mess n very glad to see Jaypee being one of them. But I know one can't satisfy all at one point of time so u being the one who still unsatisfied.

May God give further strength to Jaypee so that even u get satisfied n be our neighbor in near future. खूब मिलेंगे दिल जब मिलेंगे दो यार!!!!
            Dear Mr IMeagleye,

I genuinely wish you good luck in getting your home that you paid for.

However, I am not the one who promised that all homes will be delivered in 2018, back in Jan 2016. So, who is the one who has been misleading people ?

I am not the one taking Jaypee to bankruptcy court. I am just stating the facts. There have been many posters in this forum who have assured people that JP would easily pay off all their debts and there was no chance of bankruptcy. One of the posters had even assured that even under the most CONSERVATIVE scenario, all of Wishtown flat would be delivered by 2017. One other guy had recommended JP stocks as a "superb buy" when the share price of 100. So think again about who is prejudiced and who is misleading people.

Comment

Dear Mr IMeagleye,

I genuinely wish you good luck in getting your home that you paid for.
              Thnx soo much!!!

Past performance is not guarantee of future.... So may be u were right back then but u need to change ur stance now as winds of change at Jaypee is clearly visible but u still remain pessimist on Jaypee. Change it to Atleast cautiously optimistic if not a big bull like me for future performance

If ppl were wrong then being a believer... U r equally wrong today being a non - believer of what's happening now... Flats r getting delivered n work is getting paced up day by day.

Comment

Thnx soo much!!!

Past performance is not guarantee of future.... So may be u were right back then but u need to change ur stance now as winds of change at Jaypee is clearly visible but u still remain pessimist on Jaypee. Change it to Atleast cautiously optimistic if not a big bull like me for future performance

If ppl were wrong then being a believer... U r equally wrong today being a non - believer of what's happening now... Flats r getting delivered n work is getting paced up day by day.
                I don't have any personal financial stake in JP, though I do own property near it, so I hope for your sake that I am wrong, JP delivers a quality product and the whole area comes up well. However, I think with my head , not my heart, and it is difficult for me to see that the current display is more than an eyewash and it is difficult to imagine how Wishtown investors will come out better off after the bankruptcy process.

While my brain can't rationally support your optimistic outlook on the situation, I do genuinely wish you all the best with all my heart.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X