8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...roup-s-2505499

Comment

Hhehehheh...so funny..if jaypee has to fly away from India then he don't need to sale his best assets..he don't need to reduce debit from 50k to 6k..he don't need to share timeline with authority ..how rubbish we are talking...

Comment

Good and bad time are part of life and if they are seriously trying to come out from worst time then it is really good. We must appreciate ..

Comment

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...3-2328903.html
          Here are SP Tulsian's top trading ideas

In an interview to CNBC-TV18's Anuj Singhal, SP Tulsian of sptulsian.com shared his views and outlook on the fundamentals of the market and specific stocks.

Q: You have a positive view on Jaypee Infratech of all the Jaypee Group stocks.

A: Yes, in fact I maintain that because if you take a standalone company of Jaypee Group, probably Jaype Infra is the only standalone company having 165 km Yamuna Expressway and apart from that, they are holding 1,200 acres in Aligarh and 1,200 acres in Agra which has been not explored. They had three parcels again at Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, but I do not know how much that has been developed and exploited.

So in case of when you are talking of affordable housing, these two parcels can really be very pricey. That is at Aligarh as well as in Agra. And if you see the loan of Rs 7,000-7,500 crore, honestly, I am still expecting, in fact if you have seen the restructuring or monetisation having happened in Jaiprakash Associates and Jaiprakash Power Ventures, but we have not talked of any kind of monetisation because it is a standalone company with a very long concession agreement of 35-36 years for that Yamuna Expressway. You generally see that concession agreement of 20-25 years in case of other road projects.

So I think that once we get to see because I have not seen any promoters who has been so honest and taking initiative in paying off the debt of the company. I heard Manoj Gaur on the channel and really kudos to them that at least they have gone in trouble, but they have been very honest, they did not ask for, they did not litigate the lenders. So probably I will not be surprised to see a new promoter coming in. my only thesis is that if you have the value in the project and if the potential acquirer can come in into that company, the fortunes of that company can get changed.

So I have my positive views in spite of Jaypee Infra also having doubled, as Mehraboon has said for Jaiprakash Associates having doubled, Jaypee Infra has also doubled from Rs 9 to Rs 19 in this last maybe three or four months when we initiated a buy call at Rs 9 about 6-8 months back. But still I have my positive view on Jaypee Infra if I need to pick and choose any one company from Jaypee Group.
          a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

"They had three parcels again at Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, but I do not know how much that has been developed and exploited."

The expert has no idea about how JP developed and exploited the exiting stuff and he is betting on something in future.

If you follow such interviews and advises, then good luck with your stock investments!

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
              "They had three parcels again at Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, but I do not know how much that has been developed and exploited."

The expert has no idea about how JP developed and exploited the exiting stuff and he is betting on something in future.

If you follow such interviews and advises, then good luck with your stock investments!
              This is not a stocks or commodities portal. I understand it, and high time others understand it too

Comment

What you posted was someone's interview related to JP stock. My point was such a view was not even going to help you in your stock investments and you were using that as a supporting argument for your views on wishtown.

Short term performance of stock price in the stock market is no indicator of how well (or bad) their businesses is progressing. Let's not mix two things.
                Last edited by rareal; July 19 2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

The expert is a renowned advisor, More than anonymous people in this forum claiming to be experts.

Comment

Any update on the news of OC being granted to 1000 Jaypee flats?
                    Seems like noida authority would take its sweet time.

Comment

JAL CFO has also resigned

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X