Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Ab2001 View Post
    While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
    Your 2 cents are worth much more
    a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by studarora View Post
      Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?
      I m also interested to know about this , but my guess is that land owner will always be JP.
      in india this type of situation never happens so difficult to predict anything.

Comment

Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....

Comment

• arun saxena
          arun saxena commented
          Editing a comment
          Who says that Banks are touching wishtown

Every body has its own imagination

We are bent upon declaring JP insolvent when even tha case has not started

Insolvancy option can be decided ONLY after 270 days of filing case in NCLT that too if RP declares that Resolution plan has failed

Originally posted by rahul21jan81
        Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....
        The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.

Comment

Originally posted by raabta View Post

Your 2 cents are worth much more
          Raabta Saheb to ban ho gaye -just after appreciating comment of 2 solitaires !
          But seriously , if JP Infratech or other builders are indeed able to deliver as per original promise, then whole area will benefit from it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.
            That is oversimplification. Businesses run on debt. A service class guy can never understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by flatowner2 View Post

I m also interested to know about this , but my guess is that land owner will always be JP.
              in india this type of situation never happens so difficult to predict anything.
              Land owner is noida authority. Maintainance of common area , facilities like genset etc and roads might become funcion of rwas/residents in that case.

Comment

I don't believe in your logic..if JPA can reduce their debit from 40k to 6k and still you are saying that jaypee has no assets to pay bank..i m sure they have enough assets and jaypee wishtown will not part of any such process..

Comment

Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post

I don't believe in your logic..if JPA can reduce their debit from 40k to 6k and still you are saying that jaypee has no assets to pay bank..i m sure they have enough assets and jaypee wishtown will not part of any such process..
                  There is around 200 acre of unsold plot in wish town which has market value of 3200 cr. They have many thousand acre land in yamuna expressway with value many thousand cr. Only issue with the company is they have all ass in mgmt. Mgmt pact with brokers and looted jaypee.

Comment

There is a difference in not being able to pay due to cash flow mismatch and not having enough assets. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the difference between kingfisher and Jaypee assets...its just common sense.!!!

The theory put by my learned member that Jaypee Infra going to NCLT means liquidation of company.
                    Just go through the interview of Deputy RBI Governor to put off ur black chasma

"Resolution not Liquidation" is the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) primary goal for large bad loan cases, said Deputy Governor SS Mundra.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...a-2334363.html
                    Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X