Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 18 hours ago
8707 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rareal
    Short term price movement is nothing about the valuation of the company. There is deliberate attempt to mislead people in this thread. Be cautioned.
    Hahahaha. No one was talking about the share price of JP when it went from 300 to 10, but now that jhun jhun wala ji's stake has gone above 1%, it means Wishtown will be magically delivered !

Actually , if JAL is going to dump all its liabilities on to JIL and the latter is bankrupted, it does make sense that share price of the former should go up. It is just transfer of wealth from JP real estate investors to JAL shareholders.

Comment

• raabta
      raabta commented
      Editing a comment
      Jils share price is up...contrary to your bankruptcy theory. Justify,,?

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Hahahaha. No one was talking about the share price of JP when it went from 300 to 10, but now that jhun jhun wala ji's stake has gone above 1%, it means Wishtown will be magically delivered !

Actually , if JAL is going to dump all its liabilities on to JIL and the latter is bankrupted, it does make sense that share price of the former should go up. It is just transfer of wealth from JP real estate investors to JAL shareholders.
    Share prices and property development are two entirely different things

Share prices going up can at best be seen to reflect the fact that JP's situation is improving , that does not mean that everything is sorted out and wish town will be delivered as promised . Property development is a slow and capital intensive work , it will take it own sweet time , if it happens

All that is happening is that JP financial is moving from ICU to critical care to recovery ward .It has its implication on wishtown development , but not guarantee anything
    Last edited by polo1234; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

I have booked my flat Jaypee kube in sept 2010, feel seriously hit by Jaypee development. I have been reading all the post of PK Ghandhi or Truenity, though depressing some time but post are really eye-opener for buyers. I have really become fan of Truenity and always look forward for his post. I request Truenity donot get disheartened by negative comments pls continue to enlighten us. Your debate points really with lot sense and full of knowledge.

Comment

• Tindin
        Tindin commented
        Editing a comment
        This is from facebook - posted 3-4 hours back. You may verify independently

Though i may sound out of synchronisation in present scenario , i feel all is not gone
        I am reposting one of my message posted in whatsup group after my visit to wishtown on
        11-07-2017
        Today I visitted Wishtown.work has started in almost all projects in last 20-30 days
        Work is going on all towers of KUBE. JP has established its project office at first floor of tower 8.
        I met the project head Retd Brig Dutta who is working with jp for last 7 years and recently completed Pavalion Court project.
        As per him , they will be able to complete 1.5-2 floor per month and project will be completed well before the promised time of 3 years.
        To day 103 workers were present and I was told that it will be increase to 500 by next month .16-17 floor was being casted. I decided not to climb that much of floors to take snaps
        Chandralekha Construction is building kube now
        I have also visited nearby Orchard project.I could not meet JP's project head here.
        Work is going on only in A1 A2 and A3 by Compt Construction. About 150 workers are engaged and shuttering is being done on high floors.
        I was told that work of B1 to B5 was awarded to another co but found no work going on presently in tower B1 to B5

Originally posted by singha3611
      I have booked my flat Jaypee kube in sept 2010, feel seriously hit by Jaypee development. I have been reading all the post of PK Ghandhi or Truenity, though depressing some time but post are really eye-opener for buyers. I have really become fan of Truenity and always look forward for his post. I request Truenity donot get disheartened by negative comments pls continue to enlighten us. Your debate points really with lot sense and full of knowledge.
      Sir, unfortunately, I can't give you any good news, but the one advice I can give to JP customers is to move quickly to make themselves a party in the Insolvency case before the Allahabad bench of the NCLT. According to the statue, buyers will be at close to the bottom of the credit heirarchy, just above shareholders and they are not entitled to be part or the committee of creditors. The only hope is to move the NCLT and try to get some relief on compassionate grounds , otherwise JIL will likely be left with nothing after resolving all the creditors' debts- and even they will probably have to take losses.

Comment

I think that NCLT is good for buyers whose interest lies in Resolution

NCLT will force JIL to Resolve the issue in TIME BOUND manner

Earlier also it was being done by banks under SDR - strategic debt reconstruction , but No time limit was prescribed .

JAL has been resolved through SDR route only.

RP of JIL may include -
        Bringing newpromoter

Increasing share of JAL from presently 75%

Selling of some assets

Converting of some portion of debts into equity

Etc

I think JIL will agree and execute new Resolution Plan if suggested by NCLT

Comment

Originally posted by arun saxena
          I think that NCLT is good for buyers whose interest lies in Resolution

NCLT will force JIL to Resolve the issue in TIME BOUND manner

Earlier also it was being done by banks under SDR - strategic debt reconstruction , but No time limit was prescribed .

JAL has been resolved through SDR route only.

RP of JIL may include -
          Bringing newpromoter

Increasing share of JAL from presently 75%

Selling of some assets

Converting of some portion of debts into equity

Etc

I think JIL will agree and execute new Resolution Plan if suggested by NCLT
          Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The most likely scenario under the IBC referral to NCLT will be liquidation, in which home buyers will end up with nothing.

Comment

• raabta
            raabta commented
            Editing a comment
            "Most likely" .... a lot of speculation and pre-judice right there.
            Lol @nile

• IMeagleye
            IMeagleye commented
            Editing a comment
            "Resolution not Liquidation" is the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) primary goal for large bad loan cases, said Deputy Governor SS Mundra.

Arun Saxena ji Trunity post makes really sense practically.We need to move to Allahabad Bench other wise buyers may left with nothing.

Comment

Deliver flats to 1.5 lakh buyers on time or face action, Yogi Adityanath warns Noida builders

Read more at:
            http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst

Comment

Do some legwork than to do lipwork... Just go to site n see the difference.... God Bless!!!
              Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The most likely scenario under the IBC referral to NCLT will be liquidation, in which home buyers will end up with nothing.
                You will end with just speculation ... write anything without fact is your habit nowadays.. come with some proof ..

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X