Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 32 minutes ago
8645 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
    Last edited by Ab2001; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab2001

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
      It is well known that banks have been trying to avoid the bankruptcy option for the last few years because they don't want to recognize the haircuts such a process would entail. The only reason they are being forced to pursue that option is because of danda from the RBI , and once the petition gets admitted into the NCLT, which it inevitably should, things will be pretty much on autopilot, notwithstanding what creditors or JP customers prefer.

Comment

Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20170711_12_19_50_Pro.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	2537642

Name:	WP_20170711_12_19_50_Pro.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	2537643

Name:	IMG-20170724-WA0001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	2537641
          Posted by Mandeep ji in other group today

Forwarded post

I am at Kube site..now at 1730...saw..All the work happening... 40 tons of "Sariya" being off loaded...
          Casting happening in all towers from Tower 4 to 8.

Met Brig Dutta..Project manager. Explained 114 workers working...and minumum 06 slabs target in 1 month...

Seeing the work happening even now.

Comment

Jaiprakash associates again up today 10% now.

Approaching Rs 30 up over 500% from year low.... Yes u heard it right its up 500%.

​​​​​Let ppl still believe that it's all in the air and nothing changing at Jaypee.... God Bless them!!!
            ​​​​​​
            Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by monusays View Post
              Deliver flats to 1.5 lakh buyers on time or face action, Yogi Adityanath warns Noida builders

Read more at:
              http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...campaign=cppst
              Now construction will pick up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab2001 View Post

Just my $0.02.
                Your 2 cents are worth much more
                a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by studarora View Post
                  Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?
                  I m also interested to know about this , but my guess is that land owner will always be JP.
                  in india this type of situation never happens so difficult to predict anything.

Comment

Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....

Comment

• arun saxena
                      arun saxena commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Who says that Banks are touching wishtown

Every body has its own imagination

We are bent upon declaring JP insolvent when even tha case has not started

Insolvancy option can be decided ONLY after 270 days of filing case in NCLT that too if RP declares that Resolution plan has failed

Originally posted by rahul21jan81
                    Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....
                    The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X