Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 59 minutes ago
8680 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Now you have finally revealed your identity.

I have enough money for my needs, thank you, and never trade based on rumors and annonymous tips anyway. Here is some advice from someone whose job is to cover stocks like JP and who is not annonymous:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/59696755.cms

I don't have any inside information on what kind of deals are or are not getting done, but I can see this ending in tears for many.
    Tears of joy for many and some continue to shed crocodile tears to disguise
    Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Rahul Shah's free advise vs Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's actions.
      What is more bank-able?

Comment

Countdown has began for the obituary of negative thoughts and comments for Jaypee. Better search for new job or time pass whatever it is.

Even JP Power again Up today 15%.

Jaypee Jindabad!!!!!!

Sounds good too

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye View Post
          Countdown has began for the obituary of negative thoughts and comments for Jaypee. Better search for new job or time pass whatever it is.

Even JP Power again Up today 15%.

Jaypee Jindabad!!!!!!

Sounds good too
          Boss they have destroyed people's lives and dreams. There are no 2 ways about this. It is surprising to see you cheer them as if they've done a great job so far.

Comment

MANOJa

Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
              MANOJa

JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.
              I can see whats happening, but its not direct soliciting . I am watching and would take action, as & when required .

.......but if somebody is following up the thread, he will not get fooled .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

There are only two possibilities. One is that the information being posted about impending deals involving JP is false and malicious rumor mongering.

The other possibility is that the information is true. In that case it amounts to dissemination of inside information and is downright illegal.

Comment

MANOJa

Indeed. This person is both a stock broker as well as a Jaypee property dealer.

Comment

MANOJa

Bharatiya Bhai,

You have got him.
                    On all the portals and social networking sites, all and sundry are cursing JP owners and management, where as , here we are seeing the contradictory statements!
                    By the way, will this JP fiasco affect the overall NCR real estate market ?

Peace .

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post

Boss they have destroyed people's lives and dreams. There are no 2 ways about this. It is surprising to see you cheer them as if they've done a great job so far.
                      Technically we have given money to Jaypee n Jaypee well being is directly linked with our own well being.... So Jaypee Jindabad!!!

The main culprit behind all our agony is current promotors.... We can shout slogan against him...can give gali to any extent.

Bad mouthing and bad wishing for Jaypee can't help in any case n I won't let anyone do that.

I hope u understand my point.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X