Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 42 minutes ago
8665 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Sirji sachinbat to yahi hai ki jab haathi girta hai to bahut awaj aati hai, jaypee was biggest builder in noida, his failure made big noise and his proboems make big problems for noida also

If jaypee become good again then noida will gain maxikuk splk. Expressway

Abhi jaypee main khareedney ka to sawal hi nahin, but if they start making which inreally wish and hope, very fast then people whonwant for end use should start researching on it and when ready comolete project, for sure consider it

Kyunki yeh bat bhi sahi hai, if itbwas comolete and operational nicely jaypee wishtown would havr been crown on nooda, koi doubt hi nahin

Woh to inki management ne bedha gharak kar diya, isliye people shouod keep track for now

Doodh ka jala chaach bhin phook kenpeeta hai
    Last edited by Grenoite; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Full disclosure: I own a property in JP.

I still rate the entire project to be in critical danger.

I like enthusiasm of a few members. I've supported JP WT for years in the past. But fact is that it would be wholly incorrect for anyone to say that the situation has changed drastically. Whoever says that pressure from buyers must continue is doing US a favor. It is a HUGE project which is still YEARS from delivery. JP is still a BIG defaulter & a big risk factor. Don't let anyone fool you otherwise.

We've put our sweat & blood into these properties & we cannot let a board run by incompetent businessmen - who got to their positions because of nepotism & not experience or qualifications - run our earnings & dreams into a sinkhole.

Some minor battles may have been won, but prospects of the war remain bleak.

If after 10 years of wait, JP puts labor on the field or pays some defaulted overdue installments/ payments - it does not make this mammoth defaulter of an enterprise a saint.
      We need to keep the pressure on.

What is the point of expensive properties if towers in the neighbourhood are unfinished & ghostly?
      What's the point of a Golf Course where club-house / premier towers have been under construction for eternity & will remain God knows for how long?

They took our money, blew it up. And are now struggling to fund construction. Compared to a multi-billion dollar enterprise, we as individuals are small fry. We need AT LEAST a good 2 years of solid & steady work to regain any sort of faith that WT will actually emerge anywhere close to what we were told.

Don't be fooled by anything else. The proof is in the pudding. Those who've been invested in JP for 10 years have seen how badly the investments have fared. All through this, we've been sold on the idea that 'NOW things will change for the better'. No. Things will get better when we see WT close to being finished - and even with full labour and effort that is 5-10 years away.

I regret not having invested in adjoining areas where returns in the same period have been nearly TWICE of WT.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Comment

Originally posted by disposition View Post
        Full disclosure: I own a property in JP.

I still rate the entire project to be in critical danger.

I like enthusiasm of a few members. I've supported JP WT for years in the past. But fact is that it would be wholly incorrect for anyone to say that the situation has changed drastically. Whoever says that pressure from buyers must continue is doing US a favor. It is a HUGE project which is still YEARS from delivery. JP is still a BIG defaulter & a big risk factor. Don't let anyone fool you otherwise.

We've put our sweat & blood into these properties & we cannot let a board run by incompetent businessmen - who got to their positions because of nepotism & not experience or qualifications - run our earnings & dreams into a sinkhole.

Some minor battles may have been won, but prospects of the war remain bleak.

If after 10 years of wait, JP puts labor on the field or pays some defaulted overdue installments/ payments - it does not make this mammoth defaulter of an enterprise a saint.
        We need to keep the pressure on.

What is the point of expensive properties if towers in the neighbourhood are unfinished & ghostly?
        What's the point of a Golf Course where club-house / premier towers have been under construction for eternity & will remain God knows for how long?

They took our money, blew it up. And are now struggling to fund construction. Compared to a multi-billion dollar enterprise, we as individuals are small fry. We need AT LEAST a good 2 years of solid & steady work to regain any sort of faith that WT will actually emerge anywhere close to what we were told.

Don't be fooled by anything else. The proof is in the pudding. Those who've been invested in JP for 10 years have seen how badly the investments have fared. All through this, we've been sold on the idea that 'NOW things will change for the better'. No. Things will get better when we see WT close to being finished - and even with full labour and effort that is 5-10 years away.

I regret not having invested in adjoining areas where returns in the same period have been nearly TWICE of WT.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
        Can't agree more

Comment

A story regarding RBI identified 12 cases in business today magazine

Jaypee Infratech

Jayprakash Gaur, 86, is a rare civil engineer who has lived the entire history of Indias post-independence infrastructure building. He has built his business according to one of his famous quotes: "Every time someone tried to explain to me that there are limits to what one man can do, I pointed to the boundless sky and said, there is the limit."

Pushing the limits has left Jaypee Infratech - with interests in engineering & construction, cement, power and real estate - with humongous liabilities. Bankers, led by IDBI Bank, have taken Jaypee Infratech to the NCLT for bankruptcy proceedings. The company is developing the Yamuna Expressway project between Noida and Agra with township area totalling 25 million square metres. The company did not respond to questions from Business Today.

Over the last three years, the company has been on an overdrive to sell assets - hydropower projects in Himachal Pradesh to Sajjan Jindal's JSW and cement units to Orient Cement and A.V. Birla's Ultratech. "We have always worked closely with banks. We divested and reduced liabilities according to their advice," says an executive, on condition of anonymity.

Bankers say the value of the company's assets is far more than its debt. "But the value may take a long to mature and, hence, there is a liquidity mismatch," says a banker.

There is also a view that the banks may take equity as promoters still hold a 72 per cent stake. The market capitalisation of the company is Rs 3,000 crore. But some banks might not be receptive to the idea. "Why should a bank move from a secured position to equity?" says a banker.

The company's troubles started with the National Green Tribunal's 2013 ruling staying construction within 10 km of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. This halted construction of apartments along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The revenue from real estate has fallen drastically in the last two financial years. This resulted in a 60 per cent drop in the companys revenues in 2016/17 from Rs 3,000 crore to less than Rs 1,000 crore.

The lead bank was considering taking over some assets and bringing in a new developer. "There is a huge inventory which can be sold," says a banker.

The resolution looks certain in case of Jaypee Infratech.

With inputs from Sumant Banerji

Source: http://www.businesstoday.in/magazine...ry/257134.html

Comment

The quality of the journalism is evident from the fact that the reporter did not bother to check that JIL has nothing to do with the power or cement business.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              The quality of the journalism is evident from the fact that the reporter did not bother to check that JIL has nothing to do with the power or cement business.
              This is height of negativity ...

Comment

It is quite clear the reporter hasn't done their homework and doesn't know that power and cement businesses are in other group companies, not the entity facing bankruptcy. Where is the negativity in pointing out the facts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                  It is quite clear the reporter hasn't done their homework and doesn't know that power and cement businesses are in other group companies, not the entity facing bankruptcy. Where is the negativity in pointing out the facts ?
                  Reporter seems to be doing what u have been doing.... Nothing different!!!

But at least he is quoting the bankers correctly... Value of assets far more than debt!!!!
                  Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by arun saxena View Post
                    A story regarding RBI identified 12 cases in business today magazine

Jaypee Infratech

Jayprakash Gaur, 86, is a rare civil engineer who has lived the entire history of Indias post-independence infrastructure building. He has built his business according to one of his famous quotes: "Every time someone tried to explain to me that there are limits to what one man can do, I pointed to the boundless sky and said, there is the limit."

Pushing the limits has left Jaypee Infratech - with interests in engineering & construction, cement, power and real estate - with humongous liabilities. Bankers, led by IDBI Bank, have taken Jaypee Infratech to the NCLT for bankruptcy proceedings. The company is developing the Yamuna Expressway project between Noida and Agra with township area totalling 25 million square metres. The company did not respond to questions from Business Today.

Over the last three years, the company has been on an overdrive to sell assets - hydropower projects in Himachal Pradesh to Sajjan Jindal's JSW and cement units to Orient Cement and A.V. Birla's Ultratech. "We have always worked closely with banks. We divested and reduced liabilities according to their advice," says an executive, on condition of anonymity.

Bankers say the value of the company's assets is far more than its debt. "But the value may take a long to mature and, hence, there is a liquidity mismatch," says a banker.

There is also a view that the banks may take equity as promoters still hold a 72 per cent stake. The market capitalisation of the company is Rs 3,000 crore. But some banks might not be receptive to the idea. "Why should a bank move from a secured position to equity?" says a banker.

The company's troubles started with the National Green Tribunal's 2013 ruling staying construction within 10 km of the Okhla Bird Sanctuary. This halted construction of apartments along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The revenue from real estate has fallen drastically in the last two financial years. This resulted in a 60 per cent drop in the companys revenues in 2016/17 from Rs 3,000 crore to less than Rs 1,000 crore.

The lead bank was considering taking over some assets and bringing in a new developer. "There is a huge inventory which can be sold," says a banker.

The resolution looks certain in case of Jaypee Infratech.

With inputs from Sumant Banerji

Source: http://www.businesstoday.in/magazine...ry/257134.html
                    This article has got the basic facts wrong and it looks like a paid news.

There was no stay in 2013 on construction of wishtown by NGT. Construction of many projects on expressway continued in 2013-14 even after NGT order. Even in wishtown, construction was on during 2013-14 and possession of a few towers in Klassic happened during that period without OC. Construction on towers of Orchard was on until March/April 2014 and that was when L&T left the project due to non-payments or delay in payments by JP.

There was a stay on granting OC by Noida authority and also on registry but there was no order to stop the construction.
                    Last edited by sachdeva51; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Looks like there is no level too low that some posters can stoop to and this forum seems to be encouraging absolute gutter language. I am not going to dignify this kind of third rate rant with a response, and if soliciting of property and share business and calling people prostitutes is the level of discourse that moderators of this forum want , I am certainly not going to be part of it.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X