What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    What is “odd/unimpressive” about the layout of Imperial 4 bedroom golf side? Would you care to elaborate? What do you think is missing from the layout?

I would say other than a prayer room being missing its really good. The kitchen is away from the bedrooms. My room is next to the kitchen and hate the early morning rustling by the help. The living room is big and the golf course is visible from everywhere except one room.

I agree Imperial/Kalypso have beautiful floor plans - I dont think there has been poor planning at all.

In Kalypso only 1-2 towers have these 1 bhk apartments out of 15 towers so that is also over highlighted.

Would like to hear more on the percieved issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Construction has halted again

There are reports on jaypee wishtown yahoo groups that constructions have halted again - actual customer visit account - no/"very few" construction workers are seen on the sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    There are reports on jaypee wishtown yahoo groups that constructions have halted again - actual customer visit account - no/"very few" construction workers are seen on the sites.

Which groups exactly bro?
    CommentQuote

All rumors. Sunday my friend was in WT. He was very happy seeing the progress and workers deployed on different projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatjain
    Which groups exactly bro?

according to the report .. villagers surrounding the wishtown are not allowing construction to proceed. there were reports on tv as well, last week, regarding the same.

politicians have screwed happiness of everyone .... who will invest in under construction houses going forward ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    All rumors. Sunday my friend was in WT. He was very happy seeing the progress and workers deployed on different projects.

which project ?
    CommentQuote
    according to the report .. villagers surrounding the wishtown are not allowing construction to proceed. there were reports on tv as well, last week, regarding the same.

politicians have screwed happiness of everyone .... who will invest in under construction houses going forward ?

but Jaypee has got its land all cleared from supreme court, what's the point?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    but Jaypee has got its land all cleared from supreme court, what's the point?

Please ask villagers to explain the point !!! or you can approach politicians supporting them. :(

Greed is in the air bro ..... no rule of law
    CommentQuote
  • i m coming frm the WT as i hav to drop the cheque there...
    const is in full swing...please dont spread the rumours :) :)
    i have taken the pictures .will upload it soon
    CommentQuote
  • I am a member of the yahoo group and keep receiving mails...however, do not seem to have received one referring to the work stoppage etc...
    CommentQuote
  • All rumours.. A fellow orchardian went on monday... 300 workers were there on d site..
    Stop rumour mongering dear.
    CommentQuote
    which project ?

All across WT. Specifically PC, finishing work was going on at full scale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I agree Imperial/Kalypso have beautiful floor plans - I dont think there has been poor planning at all.

In Kalypso only 1-2 towers have these 1 bhk apartments out of 15 towers so that is also over highlighted.

Would like to hear more on the percieved issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh bhai I was wondering other than a gym what other facilities would be available in Imperial/Kalypso Clubs. I am not talking about boomerang membership but the club memberships which are compulsory with the apartments. I think swimming pool access would be another one if there is a swimming pool.

The other thing I was wondering was the car parking situation. As I remember these would be available on possession? We are thinking about getting 2 car parking’s. We don’t live in india and maintain a big and a small car right now in Delhi. This is not an issue as we have enough space to park 4 cars inside out house so there is plenty of space. A friend of ours bought an apartment in ambience lagoon and is now being forced to rent parking space. Apparently parking became expensive there and he regretted not making sure that there was space if he wanted to get more than one car in the future. Would you advise getting an extra slot just in case? Would there be enough supply? How many are you getting?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    I am looking to buy 3 BHK in Jaypee arnd 60L for personal use. Can you suggest any good Project. only prefrence I have is that it should have less travel time to Gurgaon. though I am giong through all the threads on Jaypee but I guess it will take lot of effort to understnsd.

Thanks,
    DC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    i m coming frm the WT as i hav to drop the cheque there...
    const is in full swing...please dont spread the rumours :) :)
    i have taken the pictures .will upload it soon

Pics?
    CommentQuote