Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida



    PROTEST AT PMO, DELHI

    ON NEXT SATURDAY 19 AUG 2017, @11am.


    ALL WISH TOWN BUYERS INVITED WITH FAMILY. INVITE OTHERS. APPOINT LEADERS.

    No matter which other political party joins or supports us. We are on our own. NCLT Laws are against us. No other court (Civil/NCRDC) can precedes NCLT.

    Also, NCLT is works on rules and acts passed by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Central).

    So, only central govt can help, beacuse no such incident happened in past.

    JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO PROTEST PEACEFULLY AT PMO, DELHI @11am.

    Last edited August 14 2017, 12:37 AM.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Why we indians are so corrupt ?

      Comment


      • flatowner2
        flatowner2 commented
        Editing a comment
        because they don't care about country, for them first family, then caste, community and thats it.
        rest goto hell.

    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Details given on http://www.jaypeeinfratech.com/ about public notice given by IRP and the process for filing the claim. As i understood, home buyers can submit claim by submitting Form B (By Post, in person or electronic means) to the given address of IRP in Delhi before 24-Aug-17.

      Comment


      • vivmits
        vivmits commented
        Editing a comment
        However the issue remains about order of precedence of claimants. Home buyers may come near very bottom and may not gain much.

      • Devdas
        Devdas commented
        Editing a comment
        It is form C as per today's Hindustan Times

    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
      NCLT Bankruptcy proceedings are WRONG approach to solve JP situation. Of course JP is Bankrupt but before talking about any kind of revival plan or liquidation. The BIGGEST question is how did JP Fail? JP management as well as Govt Babus should be put to investigation for their criminal malpractice and fraud. Where did all the bank loans go? Where did all the home buyers money go? Why JP didn't built homes even when they had all the money to build it? Where did the funds go? Where were they siphoned off? Who were the people involved in all the wrong and illegal decisions that sunk JP?

      Govt is covering up all these critical questions by simply putting JP through Bankruptcy. JP management, Govt officials, Bank CEOs who were responsible for huge criminality behind the collapse of JP are let off. Now home buyers are thrown under the bus to cover for incompetence and corruption of JP as well as Govt.



      Things JP buyers needs to do.


      1. Become a party in NCLT proceedings. Technically and legally, home buyers have no stake in these proceedings. BUT PRACTICALLY, they have the greatest stake in these proceedings. For Banks, JP represents some red ink on their balance sheets. But for JP buyers, their LIFE savings are put into their home purchase. All JP buyer associations should join and raise claim in NCLT. They must claim for guarantees for completion of their homes.

      Its likely that home buyer will be given zero or very little claim in NCLT. If NCLT proceeds without giving justified claim to home buyers, home buyers should approach Supreme Court and halt the proceedings of JP Bankruptcy in NCLT. Home buyers should petition SC to get their justified claim to safeguard their interest in Wish Town. This is one of a kind case. Whereas creditors legally have the greatest stake in JP liquidation. But can 30000 home buyers simply thrown under the bus in name of cleaning balance sheets? NCLT has to show some maturity in this case. If they don't, SC must do it.

      2. JP home buyers should prepare massive Dharnas. Protest against JP as well as UP Govt. Buyers association must become very ACTIVE now. Organize protests regularly. Get news media attention. Also must meet UP CM Yoginath. Explain him how interest of 30000 home buyers are at risk who have invested their life savings.

      3. JP End users presently staying in WT should join hands and elect an RWA. Prepare for contingency plans for future of maintenance and welfare of society. Raise funds for joint legal defense and other sorts things for welfare of buyers.

      4. Must be vigilant of people who are deceiving you - JP management, JP brokers, some JP investors etc. They have been spreading misinformation about JP since last several years. They talked about JP's turnaround plans. They assured you that JP's future is secure so buy JP stocks and WT property. Now they are nowhere to be seen. But they will be back soon spreading more disinfo.

      Jaitley ka dimag, show world they are going after corruopt but actually they are letting them off legally.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Please make a call to Jan ki Baat on toll free number 18001204411. Please call and share a message to the PM. The call will last for 30 seconds so have a succinct message ready to share. Clear, to the point. Let the toll-free receive thousands of such grievance calls to get noticed. Call from every mobile and landline you have access to. One call per number. Don't wait, do it now! #savejpwishtown #iwantmyhome #nohomenoemi

        Comment


        • rituraja
          rituraja commented
          Editing a comment
          Where is JP broker @dineshsays

      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by vaibha4096 View Post
        Jaitley ka dimag, show world they are going after corruopt but actually they are letting them off legally.
        RERA Act is worthless like piece of toilet paper. RERA doesn't address the big problems of RE sector of today. Present RERA Act would've been good in 2007 when RE was taking off. But RE sector is falling and RERA has no answer to problems of today. How interest of home buyers will be protected in case Builder becomes bankrupt? What will be the role of Govt to protect interest of home buyers in case of Builder's bankruptcy? These are the types of problems India's RE sector is facing today. What does RERA say about these problems? Nothing !!

        JP is just tip of the iceberg. Go to Noida and see how many incomplete projects are rotting and builder says he doesn't have money. Its funny how Govt boosts on its great achievements of RERA reform. Ask Home buyers of JP, Amrapali or Unitech on what good RERA is to them.
        Last edited August 15 2017, 12:28 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Bigfish View Post
          Please make a call to Jan ki Baat on toll free number 18001204411. Please call and share a message to the PM. The call will last for 30 seconds so have a succinct message ready to share. Clear, to the point. Let the toll-free receive thousands of such grievance calls to get noticed. Call from every mobile and landline you have access to. One call per number. Don't wait, do it now! #savejpwishtown #iwantmyhome #nohomenoemi
          Dear All,
          Earlier also I had mentioned , that , just on the basis of pseudo reputation, this group had traversed so far , but not any more.
          Our brethren should demonstrate with lock, stock and barrel at their hotels, residence etc . I can support them by offering refreshment , if they indeed protest at Gaurs' home . If they can say "jai hind" for our beloved soldiers and country , then they can even stay at my garibkhana, since I want to be a good Samaritan. I appeal to all brethren to extend full support to needy human beings at all times.

          Another place they should protest is prime minister house . It had worked practically in year 1999 -December end, in the case of Indian airlines IC 814 hostages' release. Just before that protest, relatives and friends of hostages were losing all hope, but When that protest indeed happened , then (due to immense pressure)even prime minister had to take conscious cognizance and accept the demands of extortionists and Jaswant Singh had to fly to Kandhar (along with ....... dash dash dash....yes !!) . Even though opposition party is till date contesting that decision, but it is history now. So please pay heed and overcome & manage all logistics (read permissions) and go-ahead . Here's wishing good luck to you , God bless......

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Advice to those organizing protest against JP. Crowd number will be the BIG factor to get Govt attention and media coverage. JP protester groups should also work actively to align home buyer victims of other Builder projects to do joint Dharna. A protest of 5000 crowd will shake the Govt.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by rajchauhan View Post

              Dear All,
              Earlier also I had mentioned , that , just on the basis of pseudo reputation, this group had traversed so far , but not any more.
              Our brethren should demonstrate with lock, stock and barrel at their hotels, residence etc . I can support them by offering refreshment , if they indeed protest at Gaurs' home . If they can say "jai hind" for our beloved soldiers and country , then they can even stay at my garibkhana, since I want to be a good Samaritan. I appeal to all brethren to extend full support to needy human beings at all times.

              Another place they should protest is prime minister house . It had worked practically in year 1999 -December end, in the case of Indian airlines IC 814 hostages' release. Just before that protest, relatives and friends of hostages were losing all hope, but When that protest indeed happened , then (due to immense pressure)even prime minister had to take conscious cognizance and accept the demands of extortionists and Jaswant Singh had to fly to Kandhar (along with ....... dash dash dash....yes !!) . Even though opposition party is till date contesting that decision, but it is history now. So please pay heed and overcome & manage all logistics (read permissions) and go-ahead . Here's wishing good luck to you , God bless......
              Well said. The need of the hour is to get together and show your strength. Protests of mass scale might save the day for JP investors/Buyers.
              Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Where is BOP or Investors Clinic. Should they be guiding and joining protests for failure to deliver homes to bUYERS.

                Comment

                Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X