Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by derek111 View Post
    Builder is going to be bankrupted (may be intentionally to avoid returning buyers money). Need of the hour is ALL buyers irrespective of builder get united and make BIGGEST group for longer legal fight in better & effective way.
    Your idea is good but home buyers are unsecured creditors of builder and hence will be behind secured creditors (that is banks) in line.

Company has been dragged to NCLT under insolvency and bankruptcy law because it doesn't have the money to repay even the banks. So probability of unsecured creditors (home buyers) getting anything is very low.

Comment

• noidafund
      noidafund commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Thats fine for now. I have written off my investment and bear the loss. I need to sleep and considering that i have written it off i can sleep, but i dont want to repay my loan to bank. I now want the bank to suffer as well as they have been hand in hand in all this monkey business. Axis bank got jaypee corporate office. How do i tell the bank that i am not going to pay any emi now, let me credit score go down south, if that is the repurscussion. I just dont want to repay bank now. We will suffer but the bank should keep getting money from us anymore.

• derek111
      derek111 commented
      Editing a comment
      Difficult to conclude today whether JayPee actually facing financial crunch or it is just a cunning trick to digest investors money (we cant rule out any possibility).

Important is, get united emotionally as well as a big group to seek help of legal expertS (Yes, "Experts only&quot because an legal expert may find the ways to get the maximum from this situation.

Each individual has blocked many lac rupees so bigger the group means shared expenses towards legal proceeding and wide publicity...use social media, send SMS mail phone to media !!

If anyone is having better idea pls share with forum mates.

Is it true news that Jaypee is going to file for bankrupsy or it is just media haoax , as per this news from IndiaTV - http://www.1clickdaily.com/Jaypee-Builders-Declared-Bankrupt-2367494.html

I thought Jaypee (and wishtown) is too big to sink and they have lot of potential to do and earn.

Comment

• jpkrak
      jpkrak commented
      Editing a comment
      They have 6 months to turn around the company or the banks will pick them clean like vultures.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/60013164.cms

What's the procedure for making the claims?

Comment

Is it tru that jaypee ll be bankrupt
      if so what ll happen to the ppl who has invested there
      any idea

Comment

• jpkrak
        jpkrak commented
        Editing a comment
        we will all have to file claims with Allahabad NCLT, information and details should be out soon

Originally posted by anjanpanda00 View Post
      https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscr...-765cr/1117151

good news after a long time
      Jaiprakash Associates back in black with Q1 profit at Rs 765cr
      Such a ridiculous situation. Profit still bankrupt..............

Comment

• raabta
        raabta commented
        Editing a comment
        JPA is good, JIL is bankrupt.

• Imperialnoid
        Imperialnoid commented
        Editing a comment
        Profit is with Jaypee Associates. Jaypee Infratech went bust. Different companies.

Originally posted by dipan2 View Post
      Is it true news that Jaypee is going to file for bankrupsy or it is just media haoax , as per this news from IndiaTV - http://www.1clickdaily.com/Jaypee-Builders-Declared-Bankrupt-2367494.html

I thought Jaypee (and wishtown) is too big to sink and they have lot of potential to do and earn.
      I don't know what bankruptcy mean in India. I am assuming that IF jaypee is not able to revive in next 6 months (which is not something, Jaypee will allows easily), bank will auction his lands/half-contructed buildings and other builder will buy it, develop it and sell flats from his name.

Though people will be highly skeptical to put their money in Jaypee further, unless situation gets clear. This is my assumption, other may have better idea on its future.

Comment

The KP1/KP2 plots fall under JIL or JAL, Any idea?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by abhisa View Post
            Is it tru that jaypee ll be bankrupt
            if so what ll happen to the ppl who has invested there
            any idea
            we will all have to file claims now with Allahabad NCLT, this is the time to unite and make sure our investments are not stolen. Form and procedure should be out soon, request all to follow situation closely.
            Last edited by jpkrak; August 11 2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mebond008 View Post
              Details should be out soon. We must keep monitoring situation. If someone has legal background/connections, please post advice. I am hoping this will not require travel to Allahabad and can be done online/by post.

Comment

• advik123
                advik123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Please tell any wats app group?
            Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X