Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

For those who have to file a claim against JIL ....read on (excerpts from today's TOI Article)

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) on Wednesday added a new form to enable homebuyers, such as those who have invested in Jaypee pro ects, to make their claims, recognising the problem with existing forms that were meant only for banks, other credi ors and employees.

Following the ambiguities pointed out by the insolvency resolution professional (IRP) or Jaypee Infratech a few days ago, IBBI swung into action and quickly introduced the new form, which are available on the insolvency board website. The claims can be emailed to IRPJIL@bsraffiliates.com.
    Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

• vivmits
      vivmits commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as i know, we can submit either form B or Form C, what is this new form ? pl share link if there is such new form introduced for homebuyers !

I checked, new claim form "F" is introduced by IBBI for creditors other than financial and operating ,home buyers fall in this category. That means we need to submit form F now.
    http://www.pressreader.com/india/the...81681139987679

Comment

Yesterday (16-Aug-17), IBBI introduced new form F in which homebuyers can file their claim, following is the link to download this form from IBBI website,

http://www.ibbi.gov.in/CIRP_Amendment.pdf
      Last edited August 17 2017, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• abhi83
        abhi83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for providing this.

• gaurra
        gaurra commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for sharing. what will the claim amount be? will it include only payments made OR payment made + penalty for late payment (as listed in the allotment letter)

• vivmits
        vivmits commented
        Editing a comment
        Im also not sure about interest part. I calculate all payment made to Jaypee and interest * 12% from the date of receipt till 09-Aug-17 (when insolvency proceeding started). 12% as Jaypee also charge customers at this rate in case of delay.

I believe the interest has to be charged at 18%.

Comment

Where is dineshsays? Missing him too much in this negative situation
        Last edited August 17 2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Tindin
          Tindin commented
          Editing a comment
          Banned for last few months

Hi Guys,

I am new to this website. Can anyone help me in filling out form 'F' for home buyers claim. I have no idea about it and would appreciate your help. I have the form downloaded but don't know how to fill it. Further, I've received an account summary from Jaypee today. Can you guys tell how to calculate the total amount that needs to be claimed?

Would really appreciate a quick response.

Comment

Originally posted by ishan1 View Post
          Hi Guys,

I am new to this website. Can anyone help me in filling out form 'F' for home buyers claim. I have no idea about it and would appreciate your help. I have the form downloaded but don't know how to fill it. Further, I've received an account summary from Jaypee today. Can you guys tell how to calculate the total amount that needs to be claimed?

Would really appreciate a quick response.
          Here is a sample circulating around

sample fill form F.pdf

Comment

Hi, thanks for the reply. Can anyone let me know if this is correct?
            Last edited August 18 2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• raabta
              raabta commented
              Editing a comment
              It is absolutely correct and authentic .

Originally posted by vimalluthra View Post
            Where is dineshsays? Missing him too much in this negative situation
            His account status is "No-Posting Probation"

Looks like his account is suspended.

Comment

or maybe he is out of his job with IRP taking over....hahaha
              a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

• vimalluthra
                vimalluthra commented
                Editing a comment
                He would have definitely brought something positive out of this bankruptcy situation . Like ismein bhi koi baat Hai . We all must rejoice
                Last edited August 18 2017, 08:07 PM.
            Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X