What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DCR123
    Hi
    I am looking to buy 3 BHK in Jaypee arnd 60L for personal use. Can you suggest any good Project. only prefrence I have is that it should have less travel time to Gurgaon. though I am giong through all the threads on Jaypee but I guess it will take lot of effort to understnsd.

    Thanks,
    DC


    All of em are within a distance of 5 minutes from each other so that is irrelavent if you've to go to Gurgaon barring Aman which is not in Wishtown. BTW, if your priority is travel time to Gurgaon, you're in the wrong city forum. Atleast 1.5 hours driving from here in maddening traffic everyday each way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DCR123
    Hi
    I am looking to buy 3 BHK in Jaypee arnd 60L for personal use. Can you suggest any good Project. only prefrence I have is that it should have less travel time to Gurgaon. though I am giong through all the threads on Jaypee but I guess it will take lot of effort to understnsd.

    Thanks,
    DC


    I guess you are going for an option in Noida only bcos of the reason that you will not be able to get anything really good in Gurgaon for 60L (in 3 BHK category). You will have to re-look at your priorities as the major issue you will face will be commuting from Noida to Gurgaon everyday.

    May be in the future there are any proposals of better connectivity available. Can any senior member throw some light on this????
    CommentQuote
  • Bro you can look towards bhiwadi/manesar if you work in gurgaon..
    That would be more beneficial from travel point of view..
    Nothing concrete as of now for gurgaon to noida as of now..

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    according to the report .. villagers surrounding the wishtown are not allowing construction to proceed. there were reports on tv as well, last week, regarding the same.

    politicians have screwed happiness of everyone .... who will invest in under construction houses going forward ?


    Shaurya Bhai - thodi kabhi achhi khabren bhi de diya karo :)

    The villagers had indeed come in protesting a few days back and construction was impacted for a few hours. I would equate that to another spell of monsoon rain and the disturbance caused therof ;)

    Post that time - to my knowledge and information things have been progressing as normal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    i m coming frm the WT as i hav to drop the cheque there...
    const is in full swing...please dont spread the rumours :) :)
    i have taken the pictures .will upload it soon


    Bro - looking forward to these :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Dinesh bhai I was wondering other than a gym what other facilities would be available in Imperial/Kalypso Clubs. I am not talking about boomerang membership but the club memberships which are compulsory with the apartments. I think swimming pool access would be another one if there is a swimming pool.

    The other thing I was wondering was the car parking situation. As I remember these would be available on possession? We are thinking about getting 2 car parking’s. We don’t live in india and maintain a big and a small car right now in Delhi. This is not an issue as we have enough space to park 4 cars inside out house so there is plenty of space. A friend of ours bought an apartment in ambience lagoon and is now being forced to rent parking space. Apparently parking became expensive there and he regretted not making sure that there was space if he wanted to get more than one car in the future. Would you advise getting an extra slot just in case? Would there be enough supply? How many are you getting?

    Thanks


    Hi Bro - here is what I know:

    Club/Clubhouse other than Boomerang

    Jaypee have been very tightlipped about this, they're just not sharing any credible info about this. Infact they've provided indicative areas where the various clubs will be situated.

    The only 'slightly credible' (with an emphasis on slightly) is the presentation one of our friends has attached for Orchards - this is a non Jaypee presentation made by some prominent broker - but does look accurate

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/attachments/noida/14405d1345708627-orchards-new-project-jaypee-orchard-duplex.pdf

    Ignore the full presentation and skip ahead to the club area - this can give an 'indication' to how other clubs will be. Facilities depicted here are:

    - Pool
    - Games room
    - Pool (the billiards kind)
    - TT
    - Squash
    - Food
    - Party/MF Hall
    - Others

    Parking

    There are double storied underground parking for both Imperial and Kalypso. End users should now def get the additional parking (or two?) as posession is not TOO far. It will be impossible if you think of staying here and end up with only one parking. I think this will also be a good investment decision for the long term investor

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Shaurya Bhai - thodi kabhi achhi khabren bhi de diya karo :)

    The villagers had indeed come in protesting a few days back and construction was impacted for a few hours. I would equate that to another spell of monsoon rain and the disturbance caused therof ;)

    Post that time - to my knowledge and information things have been progressing as normal


    hahaha ----- dinesh bhai - your confidence and my cautious optimism will go long way .... i entered in 2007 whereas you entered in 2010. so have more experience with JP.

    Ved kapoor ji bahut din bad dikhe. plots thande karke ab flats per apni najar gaade hue hain :)
    CommentQuote
  • All - August pictures are partially available
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    All - August pictures are partially available


    Kalypso court ones are updated and they are looking fabulous. It can shape up as most VFM in WT.:bab (59):
    For Orchards only construction status update is there which is also stale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    hahaha ----- dinesh bhai - your confidence and my cautious optimism will go long way .... i entered in 2007 whereas you entered in 2010. so have more experience with JP.

    Ved kapoor ji bahut din bad dikhe. plots thande karke ab flats per apni najar gaade hue hain :)


    Hi Shaurya,

    Have been pretty occupied last few days. So you did'nt see much of me.

    As for plots...these are really hot property. Am seriously considering picking up one...but am somewhat confused b/w picking up either a combo of Orchards+Kosmos versus one plot (due to the timing of outflows), from investment POV. God knows, which direction will it finally settle.

    To those who have been involved with WT since 2007, the -ve hangover from the past is what is creating problem. To the ones entering WT in 2010 on wards, life is much brighter. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Current Construction Focus/Speed of Various Projects in WT

    All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

    Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

    Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

    Level 1

    Pavilion Court, Pavilion Heights, Klassic, Kosmos, Imperial

    Level 2

    Kalypso, Jaypee Office, Augusta, Kingswood, Kallisto, KPA

    Level 3

    Pebble, Knight, Kasa, KB, Boomerang Club

    Level 4

    Orchards, Krescent

    Level 5

    Kube, Kasablanca, Kristal, Boomerang Residency, Garden Isles
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    All of em are within a distance of 5 minutes from each other so that is irrelavent if you've to go to Gurgaon barring Aman which is not in Wishtown. BTW, if your priority is travel time to Gurgaon, you're in the wrong city forum. Atleast 1.5 hours driving from here in maddening traffic everyday each way.

    I am working in Noida only. But this is restriction from Parents who have to travel from Gurgaon. Anyways, any good suggestion to buy in Jaypee in this budget.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Bro - here is what I know:

    Club/Clubhouse other than Boomerang

    Jaypee have been very tightlipped about this, they're just not sharing any credible info about this. Infact they've provided indicative areas where the various clubs will be situated.

    The only 'slightly credible' (with an emphasis on slightly) is the presentation one of our friends has attached for Orchards - this is a non Jaypee presentation made by some prominent broker - but does look accurate

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/attachments/noida/14405d1345708627-orchards-new-project-jaypee-orchard-duplex.pdf

    Ignore the full presentation and skip ahead to the club area - this can give an 'indication' to how other clubs will be. Facilities depicted here are:

    - Pool
    - Games room
    - Pool (the billiards kind)
    - TT
    - Squash
    - Food
    - Party/MF Hall
    - Others

    Parking

    There are double storied underground parking for both Imperial and Kalypso. End users should now def get the additional parking (or two?) as possession is not TOO far. It will be impossible if you think of staying here and end up with only one parking. I think this will also be a good investment decision for the long term investor

    Cheers


    When I went for a site visit in February an engineer came with me. I asked him about the so called facilities that would be offered by the club. All he said was that they were leaving space where requested by Jaypee and it will be decided what all things would be offered down the road by Jaypee. The other guy who was driving the car (one of staff not regular driver) mentioned a few things as examples saying it was not confirmed at that time. He said a restaurant would be available but they were thinking about spreading it in a way that they can offer different types of food and can be spread between Kalypso and Imperial. E.g. an Indian restaurant in Imperial and a Chinese thing in Kalypso. Or most likely scenario (according to him) was having 2 restaurants in Kalypso and none in Imperial as there was not enough space available in Imperial. It would be accessible from the back walkways that would connect the buildings. By doing this it would offer more variety to residents and would ensure higher number of clientele.
    About that parking do you think it’s for sale already or they would sell it when it’s time for possession? I remember someone saying on this forum that according to court judgement the builder is not allowed to charge for parking. If that is the case I don't want to pay for it only to find out everyone else got it for free later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

    Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

    Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

    Level 1

    Pavilion Court, Pavilion Heights, Klassic, Kosmos, Imperial

    Level 2

    Kalypso, Jaypee Office, Augusta, Kingswood, Kallisto, KPA

    Level 3

    Pebble, Knight, Kasa, KB, Boomerang Club

    Level 4

    Orchards, Krescent

    Level 5

    Kube, Kasablanca, Kristal, Boomerang Residency, Garden Isles


    I thought Jaypee office was their number one priority as they wanted to use the existing office land for some project?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the reputation of KUBE project?? I keep hearing about it but as per the above post it seems to have the lowest priority. No one seems to be interested in it......
    CommentQuote