Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by raabta View Post
    Critique people and make fun of them, call them stupid - The very core of democracy.
    My learned friend, please don't take it personally. I am trying to be polite here for very obvious reasons. Nobody called the homebuyers stupid. I called them gullible. Learn the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by raabta View Post

Intelli boy.... there is no precedent for all this, thats why the chaos.
      it had to happen sometime....unfortunately for JP buyers, they would pioneer this. After the dust is settled, things would be better for all future buyers and RE in general.

We have to be supportive of buyers to make these laws pro consumer.
      I am very surprised that you agree that it had to happen sometime. A few weeks ago, some of you were quoting hike in stock prices of Jaypee shares and claiming that bankruptcy will never happen.
      I agree with you that when dust settles then things will be better for homebuyers. But the real question is when will the dust settle? And do you think it will stop with Jaypee wishtown. Jaypee wishtown is just the tip of iceberg. Greno West, Gurgaon, greater Noida have more stuck projects and flats than wishtown. And please don't limit yourself to wishtown. When we talk about a precedent, then it defacto applies to all the cases in the country.

Speaking of supporting Jaypee homebuyers, keyboard warriors are as useless as comb for a bald person. If you really care, go and join the protestors in Jantar Mantar. I doubt it will help though. Some statements by politicians are highlighted by media and the gullible homebuyers get happy with that. These sympathies won't matter when the vultures come calling.

Comment

• bhuwan
        bhuwan commented
        Editing a comment
        Even today its resolution stage not liquadation stage

Originally posted by NCRguru View Post

I am very surprised that you agree that it had to happen sometime. A few weeks ago, some of you were quoting hike in stock prices of Jaypee shares and claiming that bankruptcy will never happen.
      I agree with you that when dust settles then things will be better for homebuyers. But the real question is when will the dust settle? And do you think it will stop with Jaypee wishtown. Jaypee wishtown is just the tip of iceberg. Greno West, Gurgaon, greater Noida have more stuck projects and flats than wishtown. And please don't limit yourself to wishtown. When we talk about a precedent, then it defacto applies to all the cases in the country.

Speaking of supporting Jaypee homebuyers, keyboard warriors are as useless as comb for a bald person. If you really care, go and join the protestors in Jantar Mantar. I doubt it will help though. Some statements by politicians are highlighted by media and the gullible homebuyers get happy with that. These sympathies won't matter when the vultures come calling.
      We do what we can....intelli boy.

It is still not insolvent.... i hope you understand the difference.
      Last edited by raabta; 3 weeks ago.
      a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

• NCRguru
        NCRguru commented
        Editing a comment
        That's very thoughtful.

WT looks like full of investors.
      I visited Kalypso RTM property which is premium property of jp ,and from the condition of flat looks like possession was offered long time back but still no one is living there.

Comment

I wonder where is Mr Dineshsays ? Oh he might be ogling on to expansive golf views....
        Digvijay

Comment

Periods like this bring more opportunities for risk takers to pick, choose and select the best units at throwaway prices....
          Ready possession JAL units in kalypso / imperial / pavilion if offered at decent discount is still a good buy...

Comment

Originally posted by NCRguru View Post
            These insolvency proceedings are nothing to be surprised about. Everyone knew about it and were warned multiple times. But most people were either living in denial or where stooges of Jaypee who had money to make by exploiting the gullible middle class. Some of the stooges even went overboard by copy pasting articles about Mr Manoj Gaur and his so called ethics, struggles, dreams, intentions..etc etc. Now what's going to happen is that first the secured creditors will get their due which are banks. Homeowners, not matter how much media bytes they get or how much they are promised by politicians will still be last in the food chain. Even though my heart goes out to the homeowners, but still legally they can't do much. Wishtown will be completed somehow that's for sure, but when?? That's the big question . And they won't be getting any refunds that's for sure. Because there is no legal precedent for that. If government legally interferes and gives homeowners their due, then it will open a can of worms which no one wants to even dream about. Because 30,000 votes don't matter in the bigger picture. And out of these,30k distressed people, probably only 1000 or so would have voted. They are not vote bank, only tax bank.
             Jaypee has much more assets than debt and if that was not the case, Jaypee stock would have crashed long ago. There are smart people sitting in stock market and looking at stock price, they don't see any chance of company insolvency. People can correct me here but if a company is dissolved, the value of stocks is zero. Even by current valuation of stocks, the combined Jaypee group Mcap is more than 13K Crores .. So relax guys, Jaypee is not going anywhere and neither are the flats booked by you. Don't sell your units for dirt cheap price as Jaypee location is still awsum and so is the construction quality etc. All builders are guilty of over estimating the consumption and paying the price for that.. With no new launches since long time now, most oversupply is consumed and there is enough demand at current possession rate... Best time to invest in Jaypee flats/plots if you are getting a distress deal.. 

Comment

Originally posted by asingla
               Jaypee has much more assets than debt and if that was not the case, Jaypee stock would have crashed long ago. There are smart people sitting in stock market and looking at stock price, they don't see any chance of company insolvency. People can correct me here but if a company is dissolved, the value of stocks is zero. Even by current valuation of stocks, the combined Jaypee group Mcap is more than 13K Crores .. So relax guys, Jaypee is not going anywhere and neither are the flats booked by you. Don't sell your units for dirt cheap price as Jaypee location is still awsum and so is the construction quality etc. All builders are guilty of over estimating the consumption and paying the price for that.. With no new launches since long time now, most oversupply is consumed and there is enough demand at current possession rate... Best time to invest in Jaypee flats/plots if you are getting a distress deal.. 
              You are incorrect about the Jaypee group market cap. JP Power is now owned by the lenders and you are double counting​ the value of subsidiaries that will also reflect in the valuation of the parent company. Many JP customers on the forum have posted the truth about the construction quality , though some badly stuck investors and shills of the JP group are still trying to mislead people in the hope that someone will buy their inventory at inflated prices.

Comment

JP prices have tanked already. No matter what the result is, it would take atleast 6-9 months full of tension for a result.
                A lot of people dont want anything to do with something like this.
                People who dint want to have a conversation @50k psmt are now begging brokers to get me to talking table.

Hell - I love it.
                a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite

Sirji apsey direct sawal

If lets say an offer of 35-40k psy for jaypee plot comes, should buyer consider it, if yes what they should look for (registered, non registered, etc) and what problem they can face

I have already started hearing that distress sales are coming big in market for jaypee, many desperate sellers approach buyers.
                  ​​​
                  ​​​​

Please give your expert advice

Mr Grenoite,

I cannot give anyone advice on what investments they should make because that should be a function of their financial goals, risk appetite, current investment profile and many other factors.

In my opinion, buying any JP property, including those under JAL, is like buying a very expensive lottery ticket. You know the house will win and do it for entertainment rather than because you expect to come out ahead.

I am not sure one will even be able to buy an unregistered plot and get the ownership transferred after the NCLT order. Even for registered plots, naksha approval is still blocked, as far as I know. Please note that while there is 180+ 90 day limit on the resolution process, there is no time limit on the liquidation process if things get to that stage. Even in countries with well developed bankruptcy laws, the liquidation process can take many many years.

Finally, even if one is able to obtain clear little on the property after many years, there is a high likelihood it would be in the middle of a ghost town with pathetic maintenance, since the builder would be bankrupt and Noida authority won't even change a bulb on a street light.

Most of JP buyers are investors who bought to flip and are now stuck. You can easily figure that out from the number of people who are still promoting JP properties on this forum. In my opinion, the number of distress deals will only increase as they get squeezed and panic. So, it is not like you will miss the bus.

As I said, I cannot give people personal financial advice without knowing their personal circumstances, but I will not personally touch JP properties unless I was prepared for the possibility of losing almost all of my investment.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X