Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Manisha 1990 View Post

Hello Sir I agree with you I am also keen on investing in Wish town.
    I am trying to get Golf facing apartment on high floor in Orchards with full view of Golf Course.
    I think you have a very good experience and you sould very logical .
    Do you think it will be a good investment .
    Can you please suggest what price can I get the golf facing 3 bedroom house for.
    I dont know if I can get Golf facing apartment I will try in resale.
    Please suggest if you know any broker .
    Manisha ji

Saw your posts on several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether you are a genuine enquirer, but I'll play along. Please be aware that Jaypee Infratech the company promoting Wish Town has been declared bankrupt. No it is not a good nor safe investment. Keep away from Wish Town if you don't want to waste your hard earned money. Hope this answers your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Raojee View Post

Manisha ji

Saw your posts on several Jaypee threads. I don't know whether you are a genuine enquirer, but I'll play along. Please be aware that Jaypee Infratech the company promoting Wish Town has been declared bankrupt. No it is not a good nor safe investment. Keep away from Wish Town if you don't want to waste your hard earned money. Hope this answers your questions.

Oh thank you I read the posts just now. I was returning to India from France after many year next month. In 2013 I was in India and then saw this town next to Delhi and liked it so much. I read the details later after posting my question and now I realize that there are problems with Wish Town Project. Thankyou for the information so the company has not built this project now I understand .

Comment

this will improve the livability condition of entire expressway

Comment

Noida expressway is a jungle and Farms. Just few old societies like expressview Apartments etc look inhabited. Unitech township is jungle. WT is incomplete empty towers. Sec 105/108 NA plot very low occupancy. Beyond sector 135/137, there are only few projects and surrounded by Farms and villages.

People know that Law and Order is a problem in UP. On top of that you have these stuck projects in middle of nowhere surrounded by villages. Its a big thumbs down for buying on expressway. I was thinking of buying Plot in sec 105/108 or NA duplex in Sector 135 for end use. But considering the problems of expressway (stalled projects/very low occupancy and bad UP law and order), i dropped my plans. Until some of these projects pick up and occupancy increases, expressway isn't a good choice in my opinion. Also Sector 150 is big hype. Its practically Greater Noida. In the middle of nowhere. I don't care about reputation of builders like ATS, the location is bad and projects are hugely overpriced.

Comment

Grenoite sir, i don't know why you say Greater Noida is developing fast. If you mean GreNo metro is developing fast, i agree. But Metro chalne se shehar nahin ban jaata.

Greater Noida is well planned infrastructure but its far behind Noida or any other NCR. GreNo is completely different area compared to Noida and other NCR mainly in terms of local Population and Gentry. GreNo is full of locals, villagers and small time businessmen. Most of residential sectors are either occupied by these locals or occupied by Students as GreNo is a education hub. Service class / Middle class / educated Population of GreNo is very low compared to Noida, Gurgaon and even Faridabad. I have done some ground survey of greater Noida as i was looking for plots. My conclusion was that GreNo was not a good option for end use. There are very little job opportunities. There are very few options in Plot sectors as old Govt sectors (Alpha, Beta, gamma etc) are bad in terms of gentry as well as occupancy. Some cooperative societies looks good. But Job opportunities in GreNo are almost non existent in terms of our families needs. GreNo is good 30-40 km away from Noida which makes transit very difficult. So for all practical reasons, GreNo is not good for end use. Metro ka kya mein Achaar Dalunga?

Grenoite sir, you need to dig some of the old posts of zohaib2012 regarding GreNo. GreNo is at least 10 years behind Noida. And light years behind Gurgaon.

And Grenoite sir, for sake of argument, i can also give you many examples on how bad law and order is in any part of India. But for all practicality. Here's the comparison of law and order. Delhi > Gurgaon > Noida > Faridabad > Ghaziabad. This is my experience of living past 3 decades in Delhi-NCR.
            Last edited by Bharatiya; 1 week ago.

Comment

Greater Noida has been has been developing fast for last 10 years!!!!

Amazing logic, Greater noida is developing fast, so NEAR to greater noida is best place to be ....hahahaha

Ok...let me put it this way .... Sector 150 is the the best location in Greater Noida, but the worst in Noida

Practically, the you might reach greater noida faster than sector 150.
              Last edited by raabta; 1 week ago.
              a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Sector 150 is not even best location in GreNo. Plots in Cooperative societies in Omega are best location in GreNo (NSG enclave, Raksha enclave, IAS colony, Omaxe NRI city etc). They are good location, good gentry and reasonable prices.

Comment

Dear Grenoite,

I am not interested in GreNo for variety of reasons. I have visited GreNo in search of property and consulted with friends/relatives and found no good reason to buy in GreNo for END USE. I cannot comment on investment point of view. Only from point of END USE. If you think GreNo locality and Gentry is okay, then GreNo is good for you. I have different opinion on this. Discussion about GreNo vs Noida have been done in the past and i don't want to repeat my posts on this. I also don't see any point in talking about Law and Order situation at lengths. I think you have some investment in GreNo or thinking of investment there. Good luck.

Regarding ATS sec 150 (which is practically GreNo). For me, there is no point in looking into this project for the same reason i don't have plans to buy in GreNo. Apart from Gentry/locality issues in GreNo, there is also issue of jobs and other amenities. There are very little prospects of Jobs (as per me and my families need) in GreNo. If i buy in Sec 150/GreNo, me and my family to travel to Delhi for professional and personal business everyday. That is good 2+2 Hours to/fro drive for transit. That is unacceptable for me.

Regarding ATS. Its the best builder in Noida region. I don't disagree. If you invest in ATS projects, you won't be stuck like buyers as in other 3rd class Builders like JP, Amrapali etc. JP/Unitech sold WT/Golf & County Club on hype of location as being the best location on expressway. ATS is selling its sec 150 project on hype of its own professional image. No doubt image of ATS is good. But hype of Builders image doesn't compensate for bad location in this case. In short, ATS is good as a builder but location is bad.

Regarding Jobs and general economy of Noida. I think you don't know the history of this region. The expressway you are seeing right now was supposed to be Special economic zone and flourishing with manufacturing and IT jobs. Just like Gurgaon-Manesar. But that never materialized. MNC or Big Indian companies don't wanna come to this region (mostly because of Political and Administrative mismanagement in UP region). That's why land use provisions were changed and special economic zones were abandoned. All you can see in Noida is handful of IT companies and manufacturers scattered around Noida and few on expressway. Noida could never match Gurgaon-Manesar in this aspect. Jobs are NOT coming to Noida. There is no special attraction in Noida which is luring MNCs and manufacturers to Noida/GreNo region. Of course Noida has certain merits over Gurgaon and Infrastructure is one of them. But Noida is completely different from Gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
                    Noida expressway is a jungle and Farms. Just few old societies like expressview Apartments etc look inhabited. Unitech township is jungle. WT is incomplete empty towers. Sec 105/108 NA plot very low occupancy. Beyond sector 135/137, there are only few projects and surrounded by Farms and villages.

People know that Law and Order is a problem in UP. On top of that you have these stuck projects in middle of nowhere surrounded by villages. Its a big thumbs down for buying on expressway. I was thinking of buying Plot in sec 105/108 or NA duplex in Sector 135 for end use. But considering the problems of expressway (stalled projects/very low occupancy and bad UP law and order), i dropped my plans. Until some of these projects pick up and occupancy increases, expressway isn't a good choice in my opinion. Also Sector 150 is big hype. Its practically Greater Noida. In the middle of nowhere. I don't care about reputation of builders like ATS, the location is bad and projects are hugely overpriced.
                    Fully agree

Comment

any buying/selling happening on JP projects or it is not allowed?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X