What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7945 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please confirm me the price, given mention price is in resale or fresh booking ?? Real Estate Group Buying, Online Property Auction, New Project Launch, Resale Property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

Level 1

Pavilion Court, Pavilion Heights, Klassic, Kosmos, Imperial

Level 2

Kalypso, Jaypee Office, Augusta, Kingswood, Kallisto, KPA

Level 3

Pebble, Knight, Kasa, KB, Boomerang Club

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

Kube, Kasablanca, Kristal, Boomerang Residency, Garden Isles

Dinesh,
    per this categorization, does Knights C not deserve Level 5 ? I saw no workers there in at least 2 of my recent visits. Did u see any in any of your visits?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantv
    Dinesh,
    per this categorization, does Knights C not deserve Level 5 ? I saw no workers there in at least 2 of my recent visits. Did u see any in any of your visits?

I agree, even yesterday, there were wasnt much happening at KC. Id give it a four, since one can see some structure in place, but not a three.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnym
    I agree, even yesterday, there were wasnt much happening at KC. Id give it a four, since one can see some structure in place, but not a three.

Sure guys - I was comparing the structure - it seemed to have moved on and in the construction pics at Jaypee there seem quite a few people on each tower
    CommentQuote
    All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

Levels are from 1 to 5 - 1 being very high focus, max number of workers, etc and moves down to 5 which represents very limited current focus, nil workers, no immediate intent etc

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

Clearly focus seems to be on projects nearing completion. I think getting a few check marks of completion against a few projects seems to be the top priority for jaypee at the moment.
    Question is would they start focussing on other ones, with renewed focus, once they've handed the ones they are disparate to?
    CommentQuote
    All - the following is an attempt to put my thoughts as to what I perceive to be the current focus area for Jaypee based on recent visits, construction updates in the website

Please let me have feedback if I have read the situation incorrectly but keep it constructive. I am not here to bash any project or put others upwards. I just want to put in actual focus areas as it appears based on construction status/speed on ground as on date only

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Orchards, Krescent

Level 5

According to your list, The first place livable would indeed be Klassic/Kosmos in non-golf as everything would be at an advanced stage nearby and construction will not kick up dust. It is the densest part of WT and barring Krecent Homes, Construction would only be on in the upper floors of Kasa Isles. Hopefully Garden Isles basements will come up earlier and Klassic residents will not have to put up with lots of dust flying around....
    You haven't mentioned about Klassic Shaurya and Klassic ONGC?
    CommentQuote
  • klassic shaurya ans ongc are level 3 , anyone interested in investment in klassic or any jaypee project please make it faster , rates increased by min 5% to new project and 500 for klassic and other old projects . rates applicable from 20th october . circular has been already given to sales.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    klassic shaurya ans ongc are level 3 , anyone interested in investment in klassic or any jaypee project please make it faster , rates increased by min 5% to new project and 500 for klassic and other old projects . rates applicable from 20th october . circular has been already given to sales.

Can you elaborate your point more...When u say old projects will increase by 500 will that affect resale prices as well?

What i mean to say is if Kosmos resale price currently is 3400 will it become 3900 after 20th October???? That looks like a very steep hike....:(
    CommentQuote
  • Any inputs from IREF experts on the post by 'Mahoba'.....can anyone confirm the comment on increase of rate????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Any inputs from IREF experts on the post by 'Mahoba'.....can anyone confirm the comment on increase of rate????

If something is not mine - who am I to put a price to it?

All of these projects - Kosmos, Kalypso, etc are sold out, the market will now price these and not Jaypee

Yes because registry is not done, Jaypee reserves the right to price transfer charges - if those increase only Jaypee will benefit

There may be a few units with Jaypee and they may publicly anounce an increase but it should not make any difference to the existing holders unless the resale market responds in line with Jaypee (which I doubt)

Resale mein batao kya price chal raha hai - paisa wahin se aayega, Jaypee is not going to buy back from you are they?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    According to your list, The first place livable would indeed be Klassic/Kosmos in non-golf as everything would be at an advanced stage nearby and construction will not kick up dust. It is the densest part of WT and barring Krecent Homes, Construction would only be on in the upper floors of Kasa Isles. Hopefully Garden Isles basements will come up earlier and Klassic residents will not have to put up with lots of dust flying around....
    You haven't mentioned about Klassic Shaurya and Klassic ONGC?

Sorry bro - missed them out, I havent seen these properties in a long time. Perhaps you can update the list
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Any inputs from IREF experts on the post by 'Mahoba'.....can anyone confirm the comment on increase of rate????

Resale rates will not increase that much but defintely respond atleast 200 because till now still some units of klassic were selling at 3875 direct from jaypee now it will become 4375 so there will be more demand in resale market as it will be cheaper even at 4100-4200 and there is no dp or any discount as it is already in finishing stage.

Kosmos rates are already increasing in resale market every month but resale is still much cheaper than jaypee so should not effect much . Klassic was selling in resale even higher than jaypee .

Rates are already increased confirmed news just applicable from 20th oct during navratra as most od sell will now start during navratra
    CommentQuote
  • will this have any impact on Jaypee projects.
    thanks

Originally Posted by VedKapoor
    Irish Group CRH Set to Buy 51% in Jaypee Cement’s Gujarat Plants
    CRH to buy stake at an enterprise value of . 4,200 cr, have the option to raise holding to 75%
    ARUN KUMAR NEW DELHI (ET 6th Aug 2012)

CRH,the $13.7-billion Irish building materials group, is close to picking up a 51% stake in Jaiprakash Associates’ cement operations in Gujarat at an enterprise value of about . 4,200 crore, said two persons familiar with the development.
    The enterprise value of Jaypee Cement Corp’s plants in Sewagram and Wanakbori — having a capacity of 2.4 million tonnes each — includes debt of about . 1,800 crore. The deal will help Jaiprakash Associates pare its debt by about . 1,800 crore and infuse about . 1,200 crore in cash into the company. The company has consolidated debt of about . 45,000 crore.

Under the proposed transaction, the Irish firm has the option to increase its holding to 75% at a pre-determined price. “CRH will have the right to buy additional 24% in next 2 years, which can be acquired from Jaiprakash Associates at current price plus 16% annualised return, or at an independent valuerdetermined market price, whichever is higher,” said one of the persons quoted above. “The parties have come to an understanding and the documentation process is under way,” he added.
    Spokespersons of Jaiprakash Associates and CRH declined to comment, saying they do not comment on market speculation.

ET had reported on July 19 that the Irish group was in discussions to buy Jaiprakash Associates’ cement plants in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh
    While the Gujarat transaction is nearing closure, CRH and Jaiprakash Associates are still in talks over the Andhra Pradesh cement unit, said one of the two persons familiar with the discussions.
    Some other buyers have also evinced interests in the AP unit, which has an annual capacity of five million tonnes, he said. He, however, refused to divulge the names of the new suitors.

The valuation of the Gujarat plants translates into about $160 per tonne, while that of the Andhra is expected to be slightly lower. Jaiprakash Associates, a diversified conglomerate with interests in cement, power, infrastructure, real estate, construction and hospitality, had spun off its cement units in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh into a separate company last year.

Jaiprakash Associates has a total cement-making capacity of around 23 million tonnes, making it the third-largest player in India after Holcim and AV Birla Group’s UltraTech.

Following the divestment of the Gujarat unit, its total capacity will fall to 18 million tonnes, although the Delhi-based company will continue to hold 49% in the unit.
    CRH entered India in 2008 by acquiring a 50% stake in Hyderabad-based cement producer My Home Industries, which has an installed capacity of 4.2 million tonnes.
    Cementing Gains

• THE DEAL WILL HELP JAIPRAKASH
    Associates pare its debt by about . 1,800 crore and infuse about . 1,200 crore in cash into the company

• CRH AND JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES
    are also in talks for a possible stake sale in an Andhra cement unit, for which some other suitors are also in race.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee klassic images , what you take guys Q3 2013 possible with klassic or not , inside finishing is already going on at very fast pace may be over by april 2013 for most of towers .
    http://www./media/set/?set=oa.205080099625903&type=1"/>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    jaypee klassic images , what you take guys Q3 2013 possible with klassic or not , inside finishing is already going on at very fast pace may be over by april 2013 for most of towers .
    http://www./media/set/?set=oa.205080099625903&type=1"/>

Your link does not work. Please post it again
    CommentQuote