Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Dost,

Please bura mat mananna - Just my POV -

After charging 4700 for PC - They are delivering this ????

Orchards is been sold between 4500-4900 - Should i expect the same in Orchards ?

Since when having a bus stand infront of socities becomes luxurious ?

They may be using top material but lacking in style - I am a bit concerned about these things.

Wicked

Comment

Dinesh Sir, Once again, If you have any price info on villas then please share.

Akash.G, Orchards - You have a very good info on this project, Can you please answer few questions -

1) Orchard Project size ( 10 acres - i guess ) ?
      2) Number of flats in total ( is it 700 or ) ?
      3) B Tower - Nose units - 2620 - are they duplex or simplex ?
      4) How much is the loading in 2620 size ?
      5) Which tower is the best ( How is tower 5 in your opinion) ?
      6) In resale - How much payment do you think must be gone by now ( 30%) ?
      7) What % of payment you think might be expected next year ( 20-30%) ?

Many Thanks in Advance.

WIcked

Comment

Bus stand is just ridiculous - JP surely has lost it!
        Keeping my fingers crossed for Orchards!

Comment

Originally posted by rajatjain View Post
          Don't forget - Huge village is just stone throw away from PC. If it is a proper bus stand & there is any pedistrian route then expect 100s of villagers taking a bus from here.

not only that, I expect lot of internal staff of JP using the same bus stand.

This is bad in my opinion.

Wicked

Comment

Originally posted by wicked View Post
            Don't forget - Huge village is just stone throw away from PC. If it is a proper bus stand & there is any pedistrian route then expect 100s of villagers taking a bus from here.

not only that, I expect lot of internal staff of JP using the same bus stand.

This is bad in my opinion.

Wicked
            By that logic should hold even for kalyspo as Kalyspo also has a similar bus stand board closeby and moreover Jaypee employees would use that bus stand as it is near to the office..

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
              By that logic should hold even for kalyspo as Kalyspo also has a similar bus stand board closeby and moreover Jaypee employees would use that bus stand as it is near to the office..

Is it ??? I dunno that.

Having a bus stand near village is big problem then anywhere else.

Please go to any sector / area where you have village near by and see the bus stand. you will get the picture.

Wicked

Comment

Wicked bro.
                1) Project size - Approx 12 Acres
                2) No. of flats - Approx 1250(As orchards is vertically very high, 35-38 floors per tower, so ample green area would be available, be assured on that).
                3) Nose units are simplex.
                4)Loading wise orchards is within the permissible limits i.e. 24-25%
                5) Tower B2 n B4 are best as they face Golf Course directly without any village/unwanted views...
                6) 40% payment has gone uptil now(Plus car parking)
                7) I expect 15% more payment will be called in next 12 months Viz. UB slab, 4th Floor, 8th floor...

Are you thinking of going for it?

Comment

Originally posted by wicked View Post
                  Is it ??? I dunno that.

Having a bus stand near village is big problem then anywhere else.

Please go to any sector / area where you have village near by and see the bus stand. you will get the picture.

Wicked
                  Check the pics posted by dinesh in the 1st file.. you will see that... there could be few more bus stands at different areas towards kosmos etc...
                  Also to address your questions on Orchards: Per CLP 40% payment should be gone by now... If everything goes per schedule you can expect 15-20% more a year from now... assuming 6months for upperbasement to come out... look at the brochure on Jaypee site... will give you idea...

Which tower is best(density, area etc) is very well explained by Dinesh in previous threads..just go to Orchards page on iref and start reading Page 200 onwards... you will get answer to most of your questions...

Comment

Thanks Akash and Raman

Akash, I am looking to invest the amount i will be recieveing from sale of my another property. Hence contemplating various options.

It's in my nature to look at the flaws first while investing and then see the plus points .....if pluses are more and you can live with the negatives then that is the investment for me.

All my negative comments on WT is the product of my tadi aankh ...lol.....it's nothing personal. I am evaluating many options.

Do you have any info on villas ? How much they cost etc ?

Many Thanks in advance.

Wicked

Comment

Originally posted by rajatjain View Post

Bus stand is more close to Kalyspo than Pavilion. You will get that in Orchards too. What is wrong with nearby bus stand or metro?

Some people have false perception and they want to say what suits them.
                      I will not be surprise if Orchards looks like Indrapurum. 1200 apartments mean roughly 5000 people in 10 acres. It is going to be extremely crowded. Luxury means space and that is missing in Orchards.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X