Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 28 minutes ago
8647 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Has anyone filled out the form B/ C yet? Can anyone provide some guidance on filling it via email?

I assume form C is needed, Do we need any stamp paper as well? Should the email with attached form be sent to IRPJIL@bsraffiliates.com ?

Comment

For those who have to file a claim against JIL ....read on (excerpts from today's TOI Article)

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) on Wednesday added a new form to enable homebuyers, such as those who have invested in Jaypee pro ects, to make their claims, recognising the problem with existing forms that were meant only for banks, other credi ors and employees.

Following the ambiguities pointed out by the insolvency resolution professional (IRP) or Jaypee Infratech a few days ago, IBBI swung into action and quickly introduced the new form, which are available on the insolvency board website. The claims can be emailed to IRPJIL@bsraffiliates.com.
      Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

• vivmits
        vivmits commented
        Editing a comment
        As far as i know, we can submit either form B or Form C, what is this new form ? pl share link if there is such new form introduced for homebuyers !

I checked, new claim form "F" is introduced by IBBI for creditors other than financial and operating ,home buyers fall in this category. That means we need to submit form F now.
      http://www.pressreader.com/india/the...81681139987679

Comment

Tags: None
      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X