What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    jaypee klassic images , what you take guys Q3 2013 possible with klassic or not , inside finishing is already going on at very fast pace may be over by april 2013 for most of towers .
    http://www./media/set/?set=oa.205080099625903&type=1"/>


    Mahoba. Very good marketting.:bab (59): How many times you will post the same msg??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Mahoba. Very good marketting.:bab (59): How many times you will post the same msg??


    i am updating the information on klassic and its up to you how you see. :) thanks for liking my marketing skills ,i am just focused on one item at time and you will see others coming up once i am done with this in few weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Comparison between Kosmos 1150 and KPA 1050

    Hi All,

    Need inputs on whether one should go with Kosmos 1150sqft 3BHK or KPA 1050sqft 2BHK. Which is a better choice??

    I know this might sound like comparing mango with apples but still both of them have their own advantges like locality, future prospects, rate, density etc etc.

    All Experts....need your POV's on this.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Go for KPA if you wanted it for self use. For short term investment Kosmos has a better edge as its construction status is quite advance.

    But I feel the construction quality wise KPA is better. For instance, the bricks used in the KPA is concencrete bricks where as for KOSMOS they have used red bricks. This is one difference i have seen during my visits to Kosmos and KPA. Density wise also KPA is less dense.

    Price difference is hardly Rs 300-350 on BSP today.

    Originally Posted by confusedUser
    Hi All,

    Need inputs on whether one should go with Kosmos 1150sqft 3BHK or KPA 1050sqft 2BHK. Which is a better choice??

    I know this might sound like comparing mango with apples but still both of them have their own advantges like locality, future prospects, rate, density etc etc.

    All Experts....need your POV's on this.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Kasa Isle total plot size?

    Does anybody has an idea what is total size of Kasa Isle plot in acres?

    I think I have seen somewhere that Krescent Homes is of Size 25 acres.. and looking at the google map, this should be around 17 to 18 acres but not sure..

    Any idea from where we can get this info?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh83
    Go for KPA if you wanted it for self use. For short term investment Kosmos has a better edge as its construction status is quite advance.

    But I feel the construction quality wise KPA is better. For instance, the bricks used in the KPA is concencrete bricks where as for KOSMOS they have used red bricks. This is one difference i have seen during my visits to Kosmos and KPA. Density wise also KPA is less dense.

    Price difference is hardly Rs 300-350 on BSP today.


    Anymore inputs on the above question......all suggestions are welcome.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • 17 Acres
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. Any source for this info... ?

    Originally Posted by Sheikh
    17 Acres
    CommentQuote
  • 17 Acres
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone know if JP has shut down their facebook page? could not find it..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i believe they have blocked the facebook page due to lot of questions :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akashjindal
    Yes i believe they have blocked the facebook page due to lot of questions :)


    Any idea about the location of the generators (for backup power) in Wish Town ?
    Will there be project specific generators or common ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys ,
    Sub : bop fraud
    I planned to buy 3 bhk in Garden Isles and BOP offered me at 4090 with 3 % on form and 2 % as credit note. Everything was fine ,and i even got a booking confirmation letter from them saying so and so.After 2 days , they again emailed me saying that discont slab has been revised and now apart from 3 % on paper there will only be 1 % as credit note and you will get F1 grand prix tickets .
    Guys now tell me what to do?
    When i had started talkinmg to them they had ofred me 5.5% then they came down to 5 % and now its 4 %. Shall i get the deal cancelled ?
    The BOP guy has said that my application form is waiting for my approval of discount they are offering me.
    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • If I am in your place, I will cancel the booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Bop has done his because the scheme was withdrawn feom jaypeee.
    Jaypee has reduced the brokerage amount to brokers on garden isle

    You can cancel the booking. but in case you want to with GI only don't wait because price from 20th oct will be 5% higher than current price.
    Better bargain further and agree something in between and close this asap.
    CommentQuote