Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hahaha.. Do you really think that people coming from Greater Noida(In Up transport buses) will enter WT, Roam around the whole golf course side, take sawaaris(villagers n poor golfers) n leave for Sector 37...
    Whats the point of 3 Tier security then?
    Guys, just imagine sawaaris from greater noida getting down at Kalypso court and entering the Lobby area to take a piss..;-)))
    We should drop this thought right there..
    Not feasible.
    PERIOD.

Comment

Wicked bro, afaik, Kingswood oriental villas are in the range of 13000-15000 per sqft..
      N minimum area is somewhere around 4000 sqft.

Comment

Originally posted by JD2012 View Post
        Mayank,

You are unnecssarily targeting people who are telling you the right thing. These are also important to know even if you have investment there.

minus point is a minus point.
        Bro - The fact that PC was sold as a luxury GC project at 4000-4500 odd in 2007/2008 and if you see the final deliverable, you ought to be disappointed – PC does not for once give you the feeling of a luxury apartment – it gives you the feeling of a budget ‘lodge’ with a golf view - see JP is known for delivering grand projects so I’m a bit skeptical about their budget non GC properties. I myself have a vested interest in Orchards but after seeing what JP has done with PC, I’ve become skeptical about quality of their GC properties as well…
        Last edited September 3 2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

So much for bus stand....

Where will the school kids pick up bus from ?

The township does need some designated places to organise pick up for school kids.

Or am I missing something? Plus partly for staff buses etc...big deal ?
          Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

I hope people are not expecting everyone to have cars for all family members. Assuming 2 cars each family and if both cars are used for commute to work. Anyone who stays back will benefit from internal bus service to move around in the township. It will be good to have a township with internal bus service.

Comment

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
              So much for bus stand....

Where will the school kids pick up bus from ?

The township does need some designated places to organise pick up for school kids.

Or am I missing something? Plus partly for staff buses etc...big deal ?
              School bus is fine but what about normal transport bus .....does it mean any blue/redline bus service will enter WT and stop right infront of Kalypso/PC ??????

3 tier security ke pehle tier par kaun check karega bus aurr inki savaarion ko ?

or i am missing something ?

Normal public transport like bus/cars/taxis/auto etc - are they allowed inside WT ? If yes then how it is different from normal NA sectors ?

Don't you think it will be comfortable but security wise - not that good.

What do you guys think ?

Sumit

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                Wicked bro, afaik, Kingswood oriental villas are in the range of 13000-15000 per sqft..
                N minimum area is somewhere around 4000 sqft.
                Thanks Akash bro.

Out of my budget :-((((

But they are really good in my opinion.

Wicked

Comment

Bhai log If no internal bus service - how will your maid come?

Comment

I agree that 4500-4800/ sq ft was expensive in 2007 and was not value for money. But , it's important to note that in the initial stages the buyer has the choice of picking and choosing which flat he wants . Nose units and golf facing higher floor units are the first to go.

Thats the reason why people who want excellent units will buy at higher rates in kasablanca and kristal and not in imperial/kalypso which are near to completion coz they will get limited choice which they may not like.

Same thing with orchards and PC/PH .. people have much more chances of getting a unit of their choice in orchards.

I fail to understand why some people are running PC down without even seeing the finished product , let's wait for 6 months and see for ourselves how the end product is.

Comment

PC as a whole would be better than 90% of the projects in Noida.
                      So chill guys. Mayankbhai is giving a party as soon as possession is delivered for PC.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X