What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee kind of company can never run a facebook page. customer service is pathetic.
    Everything is delayed. No clarity on possession to anyone even jaypee management too.
    So what can you expect on facebook page except sh t from people .
    CommentQuote
  • Check out this video on Jaypee Greens, Noida.

JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Its 16th October. Construction updates still to be updated on Jaypee Greens website.

Please JP don't test our patience even on monthly updates..... We are already tired of justifying your project delivery delay to outsiders.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Check out this video on Jaypee Greens, Noida.

JAYPEE GREENS WISHTOWN, Sector 128, Noida - YouTube

Is wishtown limited to golf properties only..?? This video is not showing anything beyond that..kosmos/ Klassic etc ... are they eyesores for withtown..??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    We are looking for buying 850 Sq ft size flat in JP Kosmos, Can some one pls tell what is the price curently prevailing in the market and if someone wishes to sell their unit, pls email or reply back.
    TIA - Pawan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paryans
    Hi
    We are looking for buying 850 Sq ft size flat in JP Kosmos, Can some one pls tell what is the price curently prevailing in the market and if someone wishes to sell their unit, pls email or reply back.
    TIA - Pawan

The current rate for a really good unit is 3500BSP.... you can get good units for 3400-3450 also if you are lucky but u will have to look hard.

Total cost of a 850sqft unit in Kosmos will be around 35-37 lacs. This would be all inclusive cost.

Experts....please correct me if i am wrong.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    Its 16th October. Construction updates still to be updated on Jaypee Greens website.

Please JP don't test our patience even on monthly updates..... We are already tired of justifying your project delivery delay to outsiders.....

Hi Bro - should be up soon. Just FYI - do write to the CRM to get the latest updates for your tower, they are quite responsive and the picture sent is a high def one

I got mine for September a few days back

-----

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

Please find enclosed the construction photograph:

Regards
    XXX
    Team Kalypso
    CRC
    Jaypee Greens
    0120-4609000(Extn-3116)

Note : Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    klassic shaurya ans ongc are level 3 , anyone interested in investment in klassic or any jaypee project please make it faster , rates increased by min 5% to new project and 500 for klassic and other old projects . rates applicable from 20th october . circular has been already given to sales.

Hi Mahoba

i am keen to book something in wishtown in Fresh only and Klassic has been on my radar. i am bit confused weather to go for 990 sqft or does 1440 sqft make more sense. I am looking from an investment as well as end user prospective. Also if i happen to compare Klassic with other projects in wishtown like Kosmos, Garden isles, Krescent etc where does it stand in term of ROI, appreciation and value for money. And if i compare Klassic with other Express way projects like Golden palms Sikka Logix etc. And any particular location / Tower / view that i should consider in Klassic. Pls suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dominator
    Hi Mahoba

i am keen to book something in wishtown in Fresh only and Klassic has been on my radar. i am bit confused weather to go for 990 sqft or does 1440 sqft make more sense. I am looking from an investment as well as end user prospective. Also if i happen to compare Klassic with other projects in wishtown like Kosmos, Garden isles, Krescent etc where does it stand in term of ROI, appreciation and value for money. And if i compare Klassic with other Express way projects like Golden palms Sikka Logix etc. And any particular location / Tower / view that i should consider in Klassic. Pls suggest

You can not any inventory in fresh in klassic only some odd top floor units with net ambit and few others.

GI and kresent homes will take 4 years to come and klassic will be delivered by max Q3 2013. both at same level so i will expect even if you enter klassic at 4000 or GI or KH at 4100-4200 after possesion sell klassic in case you donot want to live there and enter in GI or KH because there appreciation will come only after they are reaching some milestones.

My personal views sikka and logix are not even comparable to jaypee on quality terms . Logix has very less roof height which atleast is not acceptable to me .

For end use 1420 is the best.

currents rates in resale are 4000-4200.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Hi Bro - should be up soon. Just FYI - do write to the CRM to get the latest updates for your tower, they are quite responsive and the picture sent is a high def one

I got mine for September a few days back

-----

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Jaypee Greens!

Please find enclosed the construction photograph:

Regards
    XXX
    Team Kalypso
    CRC
    Jaypee Greens
    0120-4609000(Extn-3116)

Note : Kindly update your latest address,email id and contact numbers by submitting proof of address/PAN card/Passport size photograph and the necessary documents.

If they already have the pictures and construction updates ready why don't they put it on website for benefit of everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will mail them for the update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeprupani
    If they already have the pictures and construction updates ready why don't they put it on website for benefit of everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will mail them for the update.

itne proactive hote to baat hi kya thee....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    You can not any inventory in fresh in klassic only some odd top floor units with net ambit and few others.

GI and kresent homes will take 4 years to come and klassic will be delivered by max Q3 2013. both at same level so i will expect even if you enter klassic at 4000 or GI or KH at 4100-4200 after possesion sell klassic in case you donot want to live there and enter in GI or KH because there appreciation will come only after they are reaching some milestones.

My personal views sikka and logix are not even comparable to jaypee on quality terms . Logix has very less roof height which atleast is not acceptable to me .

For end use 1420 is the best.

currents rates in resale are 4000-4200.

How much the roof height would be in Krescent Homes?
    I am end user with a 2 bhk unit
    Could you please share the info if you have the information

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnaadiAnant
    How much the roof height would be in Krescent Homes?
    I am end user with a 2 bhk unit
    Could you please share the info if you have the information

Thanks in advance.

all the jaypee project are having min 9.5
    CommentQuote
  • yes its 9.5 i myself measured in Imperial court (highest) usse kum kisi me nahi hogi

its 9.5 and its just fine..... no probs in dat
    CommentQuote
  • Since not everyone reads the Orchards thread - some September updates are available. I can see updates only for Orchards, Kube, and Imperial only. Dont know if/when other updates will be available

Jaypee has launched a site for the Medical Centre at WT with some openings and a slide show on some internal features. Looks good

http://jaypeehealthcare.com/
    CommentQuote