What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Buddy Ashman

Since you have already invested need quick suggestions. Is A7 better tower than 9 and 10 in terms of view. What best discount can we expect as m getting 2-3% approx. Also since the project is in its finishing stages what payment plan is best for end user like me at this stage. Anyways we have to take loan and buy the property so what disadvantage in buying a property that is almost complete. Have posted on your other comment as well in Klassic shaurya thread. Do take a look.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Dominator.
    A9 will be better if its 2bhk other wise depends on balcony side just not view
    CommentQuote
  • Please share your contact details. I'm interested to buy in fresh - Klassic if you can help.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Dominator
    Buddy Ashman

Since you have already invested need quick suggestions. Is A7 better tower than 9 and 10 in terms of view. What best discount can we expect as m getting 2-3% approx. Also since the project is in its finishing stages what payment plan is best for end user like me at this stage. Anyways we have to take loan and buy the property so what disadvantage in buying a property that is almost complete. Have posted on your other comment as well in Klassic shaurya thread. Do take a look.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone willing to sell in Klassic/KBA/KPA please PM me. I am interested in buying 2BHK for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • MAhoba

But A7 tower is facing the complex area and im getting the internal facing unit. while other towers are facing the institutional area in front so dealer says this is better option. Also if you can suggest that how A block is better than B and C blocks. If m getting something cheaper in B block is it worth or should i stick to A block only. What advantage does A block have over all than other Klassic blocks other than closer proximity to X-way? And i hope the construction quality amenities specifications etc will be same as in heights, duplex, simplex and all Klassic blocks.

Tx

Originally Posted by mahoba
    You can not any inventory in fresh in klassic only some odd top floor units with net ambit and few others.

GI and kresent homes will take 4 years to come and klassic will be delivered by max Q3 2013. both at same level so i will expect even if you enter klassic at 4000 or GI or KH at 4100-4200 after possesion sell klassic in case you donot want to live there and enter in GI or KH because there appreciation will come only after they are reaching some milestones.

My personal views sikka and logix are not even comparable to jaypee on quality terms . Logix has very less roof height which atleast is not acceptable to me .

For end use 1420 is the best.

currents rates in resale are 4000-4200.

Originally Posted by mahoba
    Dominator.
    A9 will be better if its 2bhk other wise depends on balcony side just not view
    CommentQuote
  • cant PM other users. any idea how to crack this? or you can reach me at websheb at gmal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dominator
    cant PM other users. any idea how to crack this? or you can reach me at websheb at gmal

PM will be enabled after 15-20 posts, unsure whether its 15 or 20. Avoid posting email ids here, its against IREF rules I believe
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Anyone having idea reagrding construction company for Kasa Isles. Is it L & T or some other on ?? If anyone knows please reply..
    CommentQuote
  • Construction company of Kasa Isles is not L&T. It is some JM or JMD group of Ahemdabad.

They are doing multiple projects in NCR including one for Metro also. Site engineer told that they are also doing an Emaar project in Gurgaon.

Originally Posted by amit005
    Hi,

Anyone having idea reagrding construction company for Kasa Isles. Is it L & T or some other on ?? If anyone knows please reply..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Price Increase

many of the old projects like KBA, KPA, Kasa Isle etc. are now showing the latest rate w.e.f 22-Oct-2012.

Check the following links.

Jaypee Greens

Jaypee Greens
    CommentQuote
  • My broker told me that L & T constructing Kasa Isles :-D

They Say Anything to sell and make brokerage money...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit005
    My broker told me that L & T constructing Kasa Isles :-D

They Say Anything to sell and make brokerage money...

Thats true kasa isles orchards and GI with l&t. Fact of the matter is that jaypee does not publish tjis as they are still selling kike hot cake and no inventory left in any project other than few GI. Only new lauches in couple of months will be high end projects. Middle class all wishtown is sold out
    CommentQuote
  • It may be true that L&T is constructing kasa isles.

22 Oct. new price is highest in this segment of JAYPEE for Kasa Isles 4500. Rest other like kosmos, KB, KP, KH are behind KI.

L & T may be a reason ?? Suggest??
    CommentQuote
  • I had a word with engineer on site, as per him it is JM group from Ahemdabad. I wish it is L&T as I have invested in this project... :-)

Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    It may be true that L&T is constructing kasa isles.

22 Oct. new price is highest in this segment of JAYPEE for Kasa Isles 4500. Rest other like kosmos, KB, KP, KH are behind KI.

L & T may be a reason ?? Suggest??
    CommentQuote
  • Price Reduction

why has jaypee reduced Kosmos price from 3870 to 3800 and that of KPA from 4050 to 4000????

Any comments from experts!!!!
    CommentQuote