What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    why has jaypee reduced Kosmos price from 3870 to 3800 and that of KPA from 4050 to 4000????

Any comments from experts!!!!

Round figure kar diya hai price.....thats all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    why has jaypee reduced Kosmos price from 3870 to 3800 and that of KPA from 4050 to 4000????

They have put the actual price on site now . Project which were sellinga t actual price are increased and which were not like kosmos and kpa have corrected . So in actual kosmos was sellinga t 3475 now at 3800 so 325 increase in kosmos actaully and same for kpa.
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    urgently need 1050 sq in kensington apts. is anyone selling or know any leads?
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier, prices on websites were not correct. I was abt to book a top floor unit in KPA - 1500 sqft size for 3475 (3600 - 3.5% discount) directly from Jaypee in the last week of september. BSP was 3600 at that time.

I was getting options only for top floor - 19th floor. If it was one floor below..I would have booked definitely.

Originally Posted by confusedUser

CommentQuote
  • Number planning in different JP Projects

Hi

Many of the projects in Jaypee has flats on ground floor like KBA, KPA, Kasa Isle etc. I just wanted to know whether a flat number for example 101 in tower 1 will be on ground floor or first floor.

I believe 101 will be the unit number 1 on first floor where as unit number 1 on groun floor will be 001. I am unable to find this information in PAL. Please can somebody confirm this?
    CommentQuote
  • 101 is ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any one on this forum who has got any penalty refunded from Jaypee for delay in handover of his project(especially PC/PH/KYlpso/Imperial which were launched 4-5 years back)

Just want to see how authentic is the penalty clause that they mention in the PAL.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by orchardman
    Is there any one on this forum who has got any penalty refunded from Jaypee for delay in handover of his project(especially PC/PH/KYlpso/Imperial which were launched 4-5 years back)

Just want to see how authentic is the penalty clause that they mention in the PAL.

yes - since its adjusted in the end it comes with the possession letter.

only plots have been offered possession.

go and read the jaypee plots thread, most owners received penalty payment
    CommentQuote
  • I have confirmed with one of the Jaypee employee.. 101 is 1st floor and not ground floor.

Can anybody else confirm this?

Originally Posted by mahoba
    101 is ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh83
    I have confirmed with one of the Jaypee employee.. 101 is 1st floor and not ground floor.

Can anybody else confirm this?

yes you may be correct because my unit 304 was 3 rd floor
    so 104 may be first floor not ground floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    yes you may be correct because my unit 304 was 3 rd floor
    so 104 may be first floor not ground floor

Well my sisters 101 unit in Kalypso is first floor

Just write to customer care should be easy fr them to confirm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    yes - since its adjusted in the end it comes with the possession letter.

only plots have been offered possession.

go and read the jaypee plots thread, most owners received penalty payment

Do people who got it in CPL get penalty adjusted too? I thought it was just on what you have paid above the demand. I.e if the demand raised was 5rs and you paid 8rs you will get interest and penalty on 3 rs(8-5)? But if they asked for 5rs and you paid 5rs you get nothing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    101 is ground floor

So ground floor would be 001 or 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Do people who got it in CPL get penalty adjusted too? I thought it was just on what you have paid above the demand. I.e if the demand raised was 5rs and you paid 8rs you will get interest and penalty on 3 rs(8-5)? But if they asked for 5rs and you paid 5rs you get nothing.

penalty will be adjusted in possesion amount . but problem is that they have increased area in all the project so actually you need to pay extra from pocket inspite the penalty getting adjusted .

my 1420 is 1520 now so roughly 3lacs extra but penalty will be much less than that so ultimately i am not getting anything but paying extra money .
    CommentQuote
  • A increase in area is also to your advantage and that too at the original prices you booked your unit at.
    CommentQuote