What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Does increase in area actually has increased the size of any room, toilet, kitchen etc.. or its just the other common area like lift lobby is increasing?

Originally Posted by mahoba
    penalty will be adjusted in possesion amount . but problem is that they have increased area in all the project so actually you need to pay extra from pocket inspite the penalty getting adjusted .

my 1420 is 1520 now so roughly 3lacs extra but penalty will be much less than that so ultimately i am not getting anything but paying extra money .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh83
    Does increase in area actually has increased the size of any room, toilet, kitchen etc.. or its just the other common area like lift lobby is increasing?

i Would also like to know the answer to the above question....what does increase in area include....if its just passage and lift area then its no good....
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee wishtown noida wide constuction status by the buyers for the buyers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3
    CommentQuote
  • I was curious about 2 things which others could answer from your experience and on ground knowhow:

1- What would be the eventual route to/fro Wishtown-Delhi? I currently find it inconvenient. imagine forgetting to pick up your and needing to come back.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Nirula's,+East+of+Kailash,+New+Delhi,+Delhi,+India&daddr=Unknown+road&hl=en≪=28.521457,77.373362&spn=0.020852,0.042272&sll=28.521438,77.373383&sspn=0.010426,0.021136&geocode=FW7BswEdbKuaBCFQ7tTwh5Q9jykXPmrxteMMOTFQ7tTwh5Q9jw%3BFcAwswEdSJScBA&oq=nirulas+eas&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&z=15

2- I have already witnessed numerous jams around Mahamaya in the evening. What is your foresight on road infra etc eventually?

Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    i Would also like to know the answer to the above question....what does increase in area include....if its just passage and lift area then its no good....

- The increase will only be in the Super Built Up Area.
    - At the time of possession, The owner will be charged for this extra space booking rate only. (i.e. If one booked 4000 INR, he will be charged the extra space 4000 only, not at the Price prevailing at the time od possession)
    - Revised PAL will be released with changes in the applicable areas of PAL.
    - Timing of handing over the revised PAL is not yet confirmed.

All the above gathered from Jay Pee CRM team.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnaadiAnant
    - The increase will only be in the Super Built Up Area.
    - At the time of possession, The owner will be charged for this extra space booking rate only. (i.e. If one booked 4000 INR, he will be charged the extra space 4000 only, not at the Price prevailing at the time od possession)
    - Revised PAL will be released with changes in the applicable areas of PAL.
    - Timing of handing over the revised PAL is not yet confirmed.

All the above gathered from Jay Pee CRM team.

my new pal for klassic is already having 1520 sq feet on paper , but drawing has no change from my previous unit which is 1420 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iMohak
    I was curious about 2 things which others could answer from your experience and on ground knowhow:

1- What would be the eventual route to/fro Wishtown-Delhi? I currently find it inconvenient. imagine forgetting to pick up your and needing to come back.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Nirula's,+East+of+Kailash,+New+Delhi,+Delhi,+India&daddr=Unknown+road&hl=en≪=28.521457,77.373362&spn=0.020852,0.042272&sll=28.521438,77.373383&sspn=0.010426,0.021136&geocode=FW7BswEdbKuaBCFQ7tTwh5Q9jykXPmrxteMMOTFQ7tTwh5Q9jw%3BFcAwswEdSJScBA&oq=nirulas+eas&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&z=15

2- I have already witnessed numerous jams around Mahamaya in the evening. What is your foresight on road infra etc eventually?

Many thanks.

from back side of wishtown another expressway to kalindikunj is there , some patches are already functional and it should be on Noida authority radar once there are people living in wish town and sec 135 belt to complete it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    from back side of wishtown another expressway to kalindikunj is there , some patches are already functional and it should be on Noida authority radar once there are people living in wish town and sec 135 belt to complete it .

Thanks Mahoba. Would be great if it would be possible for you to put it on the map.

Also, how about for other side of expressway - sector 105/107/108 etc? Any idea?

The clover leaves should have been designed such that a person can take a smooth u-turn.
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    can some one pls confirm on the current rates as i am still willing to buy one unit in kosmos

TIA/Pawan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paryans
    hi
    can some one pls confirm on the current rates as i am still willing to buy one unit in kosmos

TIA/Pawan

I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.

I also check with my broker and as per him, sellers are asking for 3800-3900psf for good 1150sqft 3BHK units in Kosmos.

What do you say?, Is it worth for buying 3BHK unit in kosmos in this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur881
    I also check with my broker and as per him, sellers are asking for 3800-3900psf for good 1150sqft 3BHK units in Kosmos.

these are the rates which should be minimum kosmos demands at this stage .

My take is then at these rates will klassic be not a better choice at 4000-4200 because klassic does not have PLC. and other charges are less in klassic and its less dense .
    Only thing is klassic has minimum size 1520 for 3bhk which makes its out of that budget .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur881

I would dare not answer this question. Its too tough a question to answer though Kosmos still seems undervalued at these rates. There are too many variables in the equation to give a yes/ no answer. In terms of % age return possibilities, I felt Kosmos was a great buy at 3200 levels where it was 6 months ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    these are the rates which should be minimum kosmos demands at this stage .

My take is then at these rates will klassic be not a better choice at 4000-4200 because klassic does not have PLC. and other charges are less in klassic and its less dense .
    Only thing is klassic has minimum size 1520 for 3bhk which makes its out of that budget .

So, can we conclude that Klassic should be the one to look at if you are looking for bigger sizes. Can you share the comparative other charges and also, the FAR comparison between Kosmos and Klassic which can help prospective investors?
    CommentQuote