Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
    ... It has everything to offer...
    Basically you get everything you wish for in a township. Every amenity.
    Thats why it's called 'Wish'Town

Comment

yep... wishtown is a very apt name.. I'm sure everyone who has invested in it ( including me) is wishing that whatever has been promised to us comes true ..
      Last edited September 5 2012, 11:17 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        oops - attached
        Dinesh bhai, I'm giving you trouble one more time. This second file is more than 5MB, Not able to attach and email to my friends. Request you to reduce the file size (couple of photos) and post.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Comment

yeah, WishTown is the long awaited 'Promised Land' to Noidaites by Jaypees themselves

Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
          yep... wishtown is a very apt name.. I'm sure everyone who has invested in it ( including me) is wishing that whatever has been promised to us comes true ..

Comment

I would want to share one experience with all Jaypee investors..
            I booked a flat in Kassia block 4 at sportscity last year...
            Today i received a mail that due to change in masterplan, they have scapped blcok 4 n 5...
            They gave us an option to invest in Kove(rate 300 bucks higher) or kassia block 1,2,3 lowrise(rate considerbly higher) at the old rate of kassia...
            They have a option of refund at 12% p.a. interest as well..
            I liked their response n commitment.. 12% is way higher than FD return...

Supertech just refunded the money of ecovillage 2 guys without givinf them an optin to shift to other projects at old rate... These kind of incidents tell you about the ethics of a builder n its commitment towards its customers...
            Share your views guys..

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
              I would want to share one experience with all Jaypee investors..
              I booked a flat in Kassia block 4 at sportscity last year...
              Today i received a mail that due to change in masterplan, they have scapped blcok 4 n 5...
              They gave us an option to invest in Kove(rate 300 bucks higher) or kassia block 1,2,3 lowrise(rate considerbly higher) at the old rate of kassia...
              They have a option of refund at 12% p.a. interest as well..
              I liked their response n commitment.. 12% is way higher than FD return...

Supertech just refunded the money of ecovillage 2 guys without givinf them an optin to shift to other projects at old rate... These kind of incidents tell you about the ethics of a builder n its commitment towards its customers...
              Share your views guys..
              We have no doubts that the builder is committed and responsive.

By the way i last heard that piling work is going on in Krescent Homes. When can we expect UB slab? I have recently booked in T 14 and my next payment is them that is why i am interested to know.

Comment

rarely a builder pays delay penalty....jaypee did that ......shows the jayee credibility

Comment

Augurs well. 12 % interest for those opting out is a decent figure. Plot holders are also being given delay penalty per agreed terms.

All in all, these factors give an indication of fairness on builder's part.

However, I would also like to mention here that Jaypee need to improve their processing time. This week I was speaking to a banker and he was quite pissed off with the delays...referring here to the tripartite agreement which is signed among buyer, seller and the bank, for processing loans, he was saying that on simple things like this, their office may take some time a month or so.
                  Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Bro no idea about this...
                    I dont think KH is a very highrise.. Whats the no. of floors per tower?
                    It wont come in 2012 for sure...;-)

Comment

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
                      Augurs well. 12 % interest for those opting out is a decent figure. Plot holders are also being given delay penalty per agreed terms.

All in all, these factors give an indication of fairness on builder's part.

However, I would also like to mention here that Jaypee need to improve their processing time. This week I was speaking to a banker and he was quite pissed off with the delays...referring here to the tripartite agreement which is signed among buyer, seller and the bank, for processing loans, he was saying that on simple things like this, their office may take some time a month or so.
                      My experience .......3 days.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X