What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    So, can we conclude that Klassic should be the one to look at if you are looking for bigger sizes. Can you share the comparative other charges and also, the FAR comparison between Kosmos and Klassic which can help prospective investors?


    Klassic

    BSP +165 per sq feet+ 2 lac car park+1 lac club membership + 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet

    Kosmos

    BSP+PLC+340+2 lac car park+1 lac club+ 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    Klassic

    BSP +165 per sq feet+ 2 lac car park+1 lac club membership + 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet

    Kosmos

    BSP+PLC+340+2 lac car park+1 lac club+ 1 year maitenence advance at 1.5 rs per sq feet


    Many thanks for this valuable information. Would you have access to FAR comparison for both as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    Many thanks for this valuable information. Would you have access to FAR comparison for both as well?

    it depends on what size you are buying . but generally both have less than 30% loading . Only problem i see with kosmos for living is that they have mostly small size units so more no of flats and occupancy will same in one flat whether its 2 bhk or 3bhk generally .klassic has generally 1200/1420 or bigger so in future klassic will be less dense in terms of club/park and other facilities. Klassic has total 18 towers and out of that 6 towers G+13 then there are 4 G+15 then some G+16 then only three towers with G+18 .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    I think general rates are close to 3850 right now but its a generic statement to make as rates can very from location to location and from seller to seller. The above information is from my broker.



    Yes, i also recently checked with some dealers & Kosmos is now fetching 3700 - 3800 BSP. For nicely placed ones, its even Rs. 3850/-.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice writeup on Jaypee SI going ahead with the 95k capacity cricket stadium next to BIC @TOI

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • What is the route going to be for travelers from Mayur Vihar, Delhi side to Wish Town. The current side lane of the expressway is a single lane road which will be a big bottleneck in the future. Can anybody help me on this query pls.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Nice writeup on Jaypee SI going ahead with the 95k capacity cricket stadium next to BIC @TOI

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    hope this comes after Kalypso is delivered ... kachche ke nada nahin bandha jata ---- chale 3-piece silwane .... Dinesh seems like tower -3 is your 6/7th investment ..... you seem hardly worried - Ready to run with balla in so called cricket stadium, already :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    hope this comes after Kalypso is delivered ... kachche ke nada nahin bandha jata ---- chale 3-piece silwane .... Dinesh seems like tower -3 is your 6/7th investment ..... you seem hardly worried - Ready to run with balla in so called cricket stadium, already :(


    Am worried not unduly pessimistic. My tower is on 22 floor. Def feeling better compared to last year

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Am worried not unduly pessimistic. My tower is on 22 floor. Def feeling better compared to last year

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2


    We need to keep pressure on JP to deliver Wishtown before embarking on more "white elephant projects e.g. F1). Sr. Member like you should not get excited just like that ..... that too on irrelevant stuff (e.g. cricket stadium 50 km away). Its because of dedicated effort by jaypee wishtown buyers (thru protests,regular meetings) Kalypso and other projects construction resumed and giving you feel good factor.

    Wishtown still has to go a long way (e.g. electric supply, water supply and sewage disposal) before its comes back on track.

    as always .... big fan of yours .... i really appreciate and applaud your efforts in highlighting construction progress at wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    We need to keep pressure on JP to deliver Wishtown before embarking on more "white elephant projects e.g. F1). Sr. Member like you should not get excited just like that ..... that too on irrelevant stuff (e.g. cricket stadium 50 km away). Its because of dedicated effort by jaypee wishtown buyers (thru protests,regular meetings) Kalypso and other projects construction resumed and giving you feel good factor.

    Wishtown still has to go a long way (e.g. electric supply, water supply and sewage disposal) before its comes back on track.

    as always .... big fan of yours .... i really appreciate and applaud your efforts in highlighting construction progress at wishtown.


    hi Shaurya
    Did you find something in KOSMOS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    What is the route going to be for travelers from Mayur Vihar, Delhi side to Wish Town. The current side lane of the expressway is a single lane road which will be a big bottleneck in the future. Can anybody help me on this query pls.


    Senior members, dineshsays, Shaurya29, Mahoba Irequest you to pls. help me with my query. Thanks in anticipation.
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
    can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
    any help would be appreciated

    TIA/Pawan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punrat2002
    Senior members, dineshsays, Shaurya29, Mahoba Irequest you to pls. help me with my query. Thanks in anticipation.

    we need to take the fly over just before ats , from delhi side entry still its under constuction and hope fully will be done in a year. then that fly over has already loop going on both sides of wish town which are ready.

    Wishtown does not require service lane for more than few 100 meters on any side of expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paryans
    hi
    i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
    can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
    any help would be appreciated

    TIA/Pawan


    get the latest account statement of that unit from jaypee wthrough your broker or buyer . that should tell you all the details.don't make any deal before account statement . this will tell you what payment has been done whose name and if there are any dues .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    we need to take the fly over just before ats , from delhi side entry still its under constuction and hope fully will be done in a year. then that fly over has already loop going on both sides of wish town which are ready.

    Wishtown does not require service lane for more than few 100 meters on any side of expressway


    Mahoba, you seem to be very familiar with the routes. I for one get very lost everytime on the expressway - even though its very well planned.

    Is there a plan to widen the service lanes and the underpasses on both sides?
    CommentQuote