What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jaypee..wait for more 6 months...in the terms of demand & appreciation their is some growth from last 3-4 months
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to sector 128 and around area of expressway for more than 3 years . I have seen huge traffic jams in late night while moving from Amity university on one side of service road . You can very well imagine how diffcult it will be to have such narrow roads for 50000 odd people and do'nt forget there are lot of companies in that area within or adjoining wish town and schools as well. they all use these serivce roads to cross expressway which is terriable .

    So we really need to strech these roads or create flyovers or more underpass to cross expressway peacefully currently this is in bad shape. As far as construction pace of JP goes my friend booked apartment in KP inthe year 2009 dec but still they have just finished lower basement work and even other towers as well no progress in the last 6 months . Look like it will take 18 years , 1 year per floor for them to erect and after these so many years life of the apartment also reduce considerable .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandmukesh
    I have been to sector 128 and around area of expressway for more than 3 years . I have seen huge traffic jams in late night while moving from Amity university on one side of service road . You can very well imagine how diffcult it will be to have such narrow roads for 50000 odd people and do'nt forget there are lot of companies in that area within or adjoining wish town and schools as well. they all use these serivce roads to cross expressway which is terriable .

    So we really need to strech these roads or create flyovers or more underpass to cross expressway peacefully currently this is in bad shape. As far as construction pace of JP goes my friend booked apartment in KP inthe year 2009 dec but still they have just finished lower basement work and even other towers as well no progress in the last 6 months . Look like it will take 18 years , 1 year per floor for them to erect and after these so many years life of the apartment also reduce considerable .


    In peak hours it take about 30min to cover that 5km stretch..



    Thanks
    Alok
    CityKirana.com - online Grocery store in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Indirapuram, Gurgaon, Buy Online Kirana Items
    CommentQuote
  • Finally decided to sell klassic 3bhk unit. can pm for details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    Finally decided to sell klassic 3bhk unit. can pm for details


    Hi,

    Could you please confirm the size and current rate.. ?


    Thanks
    Alok
    CityKirana.com - online Grocery store in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Indirapuram, Gurgaon, Buy Online Kirana Items
    CommentQuote
  • Alok ji, Many congrats for starting this new business.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Alok ji, Many congrats for starting this new business.


    Thanks so much sir.. Just trying my luck... need your good wishes sir.. Please share it with your friends and family.

    Thanks
    Alok
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday i went to Jaypee site and to my shock the size of 1230 flat is now 1330....I thought they must have increased the size but to my shock even after increasing the on paper size to 1330 the actual room sizes have come down by few inches in some of the rooms.....how can a builder do this....this is kala bazaari....shame on the builder for extorting money from the poor buyers like this.....
    CommentQuote
  • Which project u r talking in WT..Has they also demanded money for increased size (1330-1230)??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit005
    Which project u r talking in WT..Has they also demanded money for increased size (1330-1230)??


    I think he is referring Krescent Home. Correct ???
    CommentQuote
  • I m referring to krescent homes.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rookieba
    yesterday i went to Jaypee site and to my shock the size of 1230 flat is now 1330....I thought they must have increased the size but to my shock even after increasing the on paper size to 1330 the actual room sizes have come down by few inches in some of the rooms.....how can a builder do this....this is kala bazaari....shame on the builder for extorting money from the poor buyers like this.....


    important point is that whether they will charge extra for this super area increase ?
    CommentQuote
  • Ofcourse they will. Thats why the area has been increased :)

    Sent from my GT-I9100
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    important point is that whether they will charge extra for this super area increase ?


    Yes, JP will charge for this extra 100 sq. feet,
    Most probably at the time of possession.

    I had received this information from CRC team in reply to my query on the same subject.

    Further, this morning got the confirmation from CRC on 'Clear Ceiling Height':-
    It will be 2.85m (i.e. 9ft 47⁄32 inches)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rookieba
    yesterday i went to Jaypee site and to my shock the size of 1230 flat is now 1330....I thought they must have increased the size but to my shock even after increasing the on paper size to 1330 the actual room sizes have come down by few inches in some of the rooms.....how can a builder do this....this is kala bazaari....shame on the builder for extorting money from the poor buyers like this.....

    This is happening everywhere.Omaxe started this.All credit should be given to Omaxe.
    CommentQuote