8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by ff1609 View Post
    Dear Readers,

I am hoping some of you can help me with the following query:
    I need a 3BHK flat for personal use (can wait upto 3-4 years also for possession, but better if possession happens sooner) on the expressway (Noida side) and I do not want to consider sectors after ATS as I have a place in Greater Noida already.

The purchase will be funded mostly by a bank loan.

Options I am considering are:

1. Sunworld Vanalika (approx 1400 sqft 4950 BSP (DP) and 5500 (CLP) - Ready in 1.5 year
    2. Jaypee Kube (1740 sqft 3900 BSP (DP) 4500 (CLP) - Ready in 3 years (will be longer)
    3. Lotus Boulevard (~1340 sqft 5100 BSP(DP) and 5800 (CLP) - Ready in 2.5 years

I was convinced about Kube because here I can get a 1700+ sqft flat for the same price as smaller flats in the other 2 locations. Plus CLP over 3 years gives me time to save up and possibly take lesser loan. However there are others who suggest that I stay away from Kube because appreciation will always be poor and I instead Pavillion Court/ heights have been recommended to me (though they are considerably more expensive).

Priority is to buy a place for self use but value appreciation is also an important consideration. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on whats a better buy?

P.S: I can not afford any black payments so 100% white only (this rules out all resale flats)

Kube bro - others are poorer in layout/specs/views etc and Kube offers more space in lesser cost. Downside is handover time - which is about 3 odd years from now (which meets your specs). L&T is the contractor for Kube

Do approach Phantom II bro who has purchased Kube after a lot of research, he may help out

See the revised floor plan he had attached in his post

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/513053-post50.html

Comment

Originally posted by libranreality View Post
      Hi All,

Having read so many wonderful comments about Jaypee Greens Greater Noida from our esteemed members, I finally took out some time yesterday to visit it.

My experience.....Well well well....Out of this world. I haven't had such an experience in India, at least. It had poetry written all over it. beautiful villas amidst fantastic apartments, with greenery all around, abound with water bodies.It had serenity written all over it. Even went inside one of the under construction villas, and the view from it's terrace was breathtaking.

I can't say if Jaypee Greens Noida will eventually turn out as good but even if it can get to a fraction of it, it will be worth it.

Great post - I feel exactly the same in Jaypee GN, it really feels like another place, another world (out of the world - I havent seen any township better in India). WT may not come out to that spec but you will get something similar (more dense for sure) - you need to just select a good unit in WT - that is the key

WT is shaping up very well - will be great to live there

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
        So what you want to say to "Dikra" who has suggested you to go for ATS??
        I would not recommend ATS One Hamlet at all. Couple of reasons:
        1. No Greenery at all now with 9 Villas getting added in whatever bare minimum green space was there in the project.
        2. 1636 sqft Type C face ashram and please do not compare ashram views to GC views.
        3. Advanced stages of construction and price also high so you will have to shell out a lot of money with huge black component.
        Out of the ones mentioned, I would suggest Kube. It has good layouts, Value for money, Good contractor, cheapest property on GC side.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Great post - I feel exactly the same in Jaypee GN, it really feels like another place, another world (out of the world - I havent seen any township better in India). WT may not come out to that spec but you will get something similar (more dense for sure) - you need to just select a good unit in WT - that is the key

WT is shaping up very well - will be great to live there
          Libran who ever saw JP GN got mesmerized and bought into Wishtown Noida.
          But alas, story ends there. It seems only our Grand Kids going to enjoy the fruits of our hardwork

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
            But alas, story ends there. It seems only our Grand Kids going to enjoy the fruits of our hardwork
            hahaha arre nahin yaar itna bhi nahin .. just give it 5 yrs .. will be "another world .. another place" !

Comment

JAYPEE GN property is alltogether different when you compare it with WT Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                hahaha arre nahin yaar itna bhi nahin .. just give it 5 yrs .. will be "another world .. another place" !
                I'm not kidding .... Unitech Grande 2004 se ban raha hai .... still under construction ..... 10 sal to ho gaye - (Even Pigeons don't go there to relieve themselves hahaha) ..... JP ke projects 2006 mein launch hue the - 6 sal ho gaye .... delivery no where in sight ..... They might give possession of few towers in Pavilion Court in Q1-2013 (if Noida authority obliges). Infrastructure still not in place (Power, Water, Sewage disposal etc) ...... and will take time. To top it all. If we face Global recession in 2013 again then say good bye to all our dreams. JP is high debt laden company. It will come to its knees.

Comment

I'm not kidding .... Unitech Grande 2004 se ban raha hai .... still under construction ..... 10 sal to ho gaye - (Even Pigeons don't go there to relieve themselves hahaha) ..... JP ke projects 2006 mein launch hue the - 6 sal ho gaye .... delivery no where in sight ..... They might give possession of few towers in Pavilion Court in Q1-2013 (if Noida authority obliges). Infrastructure still not in place (Power, Water, Sewage disposal etc) ...... and will take time. To top it all. If we face Global recession in 2013 again then say good bye to all our dreams. JP is high debt laden company. It will come to its knees.
                  yehi tu chinta hai prabhu !!!!!

I think by 2018-20 it will take good shape.

6-8 years is a resonable time frame i think for whole WT to be at par with good developed sectors of noida.

Wicked

Comment

Agree to the highlighted part... this is the central risk...it also came out in Morgan stanley's stress test (so will many more builders, as most of them are leveraged)... but if interest rates come down then things may reverse...

Comment

How old are your grandkids bro, get them ready to enjoy in a short couple of years

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X