What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ncrwatcher
    This is happening everywhere.Omaxe started this.All credit should be given to Omaxe.

Why are you giving justification of what Jaypee is doing?

Builders increase the size of the unit at the time of actual development but what Jaypee doing is that it hasnt increased the sizes but increased the super area of the flat. If you compare the 1230 (previous size) and the new 1330 layout....the carpet area has descreased by few inches.....how is that possible ????
    CommentQuote
  • Best way to approach WT from mahamaya flyover

Guys,

What is the best way to go to WT from sector 18 onwards? I have been taking expressway till beginning of ATS clover leaf and then taking u-turn into narrow side service lane to reach the underpass and then again doing 180 degree turn towards WT office. This manoeuvrings adds some 2.5km and was wondering what others do in this regards.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • which project you are refering.. or all projects they have increased the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnaadiAnant
    - The increase will only be in the Super Built Up Area.
    - At the time of possession, The owner will be charged for this extra space booking rate only. (i.e. If one booked 4000 INR, he will be charged the extra space 4000 only, not at the Price prevailing at the time od possession)
    - Revised PAL will be released with changes in the applicable areas of PAL.
    - Timing of handing over the revised PAL is not yet confirmed.

All the above gathered from Jay Pee CRM team.

which project you are refering.. or all projects they have increased the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand Singh
    which project you are refering.. or all projects they have increased the area.

Krescent Homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    Guys,

What is the best way to go to WT from sector 18 onwards? I have been taking expressway till beginning of ATS clover leaf and then taking u-turn into narrow side service lane to reach the underpass and then again doing 180 degree turn towards WT office. This manoeuvrings adds some 2.5km and was wondering what others do in this regards.

Cheers,

I intentionally take this route as I can see the development around the expressway. An alternate route:

Try and get on the side road as soon as you exit Mahamaya then keep going straight then a very prominent underbridge will come (4 lane) on your right - take that and you will be at the Kalypso gate. If they dont open that then take a left of the service road and you will get at the temporary sales zone
    CommentQuote
  • klassic 3bhk simplex available at 3800 bsp any interested guys can pm me for details , urgent sale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I intentionally take this route as I can see the development around the expressway. An alternate route:

Try and get on the side road as soon as you exit Mahamaya then keep going straight then a very prominent underbridge will come (4 lane) on your right - take that and you will be at the Kalypso gate. If they dont open that then take a left of the service road and you will get at the temporary sales zone

Dear Dinesh Bhai

You made a wonderful report on Pavilion in September and then Kalypso in October. Is there something in store for November?

If you are planning to do one this month could you do one for imperial? If you are planning to do one i would suggest doing it on the 4 Bhk nose units in T1. I would love to see how things are going and what views are coming up.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Imperialnoid
    Dear Dinesh Bhai

You made a wonderful report on Pavilion in September and then Kalypso in October. Is there something in store for November?

If you are planning to do one this month could you do one for imperial? If you are planning to do one i would suggest doing it on the 4 Bhk nose units in T1. I would love to see how things are going and what views are coming up.

Thanks.

There you go bro - I did go up Imperial about 29 or so floors on T3 and took pictures from every other floor.

Then did something similar for Kalypso.

Then followed it up with an analysis of the views.

The individual thread links are below, have fun!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1058-sobha-launches-first-integrated-township-in-south-india%C2%92s?p=1683#post1058
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/hyderabad-real-estate/1059-wholeseller-huda-will-no-longer-retail-land-to-ordinary-citizens?p=116969#post116969
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/917-the-urban-land-ceiling-regulation-act?p=116972#post116972
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI also have stopped disbursing loan to Jaypee projects in resale like HDFC. Guys be careful before you look for resale deals- find out your loan options first.

Jaypee is creating lot of issues in endorsements (resale)
    CommentQuote

• I thought there'd be consultancy charges now that you are on your own. lol. Just kidding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    I thought there'd be consultancy charges now that you are on your own. lol. Just kidding.

Did think about project research papers as one of the product lines of our venture but its commercially not very scalable, plus it has the risk of really pissing off some powerful builders and investors

So, what you get, atleast for the time being is free ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Did think about project research papers as one of the product lines of our venture but its commercially not very scalable, plus it has the risk of really pissing off some powerful builders and investors

So, what you get, atleast for the time being is free ;)

sir ji what about your new venture ..details share nayi ki aapni
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    ICICI also have stopped disbursing loan to Jaypee projects in resale like HDFC. Guys be careful before you look for resale deals- find out your loan options first.

Jaypee is creating lot of issues in endorsements (resale)

can u please elaborate what kind of issues are created would be realy helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    sir ji what about your new venture ..details share nayi ki aapni

Still in the define mode bro. Will take some time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote