What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Still in the define mode bro. Will take some time

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I think they have changed whole resale process from oct 1 , now everything should be back to normal and axis ,icici,pnb,indiabulls are option currently in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Did think about project research papers as one of the product lines of our venture but its commercially not very scalable, plus it has the risk of really pissing off some powerful builders and investors

So, what you get, atleast for the time being is free ;)

I think we should all continue to exploit you till then. lol, kidding. Am sure there would be sufficient number of people willing to pay for your services.

Please do keep the forum posted onm your next plans. We would be keen to celebrate your success.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reals8
    ICICI also have stopped disbursing loan to Jaypee projects in resale like HDFC. Guys be careful before you look for resale deals- find out your loan options first.

Jaypee is creating lot of issues in endorsements (resale)

Please explain in detail as I am also going under resale deal from ICICI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compUser
    Please explain in detail as I am also going under resale deal from ICICI.

Yes, please let me know too if banks(especially ICICI and HDFC) are financing resale deals.
    CommentQuote
  • It's currently on hold by both banks ICICI & HDFC. HDFC opened resale (endorsement) loan options for few days & closed it. ICICI kept it for sometime & close it just now. So reach out to your bank for confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • Constuction status by buyers

jaypee wishtown noida construction status - by the buyers for the buyers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    jaypee wishtown noida construction status - by the buyers for the buyers

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3

this link is taking us to yahoo groups.. do we need to get registered for accessing it....???

Can;t you upload the actual file directly.??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    klassic 3bhk simplex available at 3800 bsp any interested guys can pm me for details , urgent sale

sold out no more queries please
    CommentQuote
    sold out no more queries please

Kya baat hai! It took just 23 hours!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Kya baat hai! It took just 23 hours!!

It was a great deal, no wonder it went so quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    It was a great deal, no wonder it went so quickly.

jab aranya ko log 4000 mein le sakte hain to ye to super hot deal thi , 9month to deliver jaypee first mid segment baby. i wish i could have holded it for long time , but my financial condition does not allow that so sold it cheap, picked by financer and they will sell at premium in few months,

i saw one problem that people are willing to buy from broker at 4000 but direct seller they don't buy.
    CommentQuote
    jab aranya ko log 4000 mein le sakte hain to ye to super hot deal thi , 9month to deliver jaypee first mid segment baby. i wish i could have holded it for long time , but my financial condition does not allow that so sold it cheap, picked by financer and they will sell at premium in few months,

i saw one problem that people are willing to buy from broker at 4000 but direct seller they don't buy.

Thats an irony. Broker also has a better reach than direct seller and thats the reason brokers exist.
    CommentQuote

• Thanks for replying Dinesh Bhai. I really like your work. I have seen those pictures before. What i meant was are you going to be doing an in depth analysis like you did for Pavilion and Kalypso? I.e. showing how the interiors are coming out and what your thoughts are on it. Something like size of the balcony, rooms etc. The quality of the fixtures that are going in.

I had not seen your post on it before. You mentioned in the post, "In Imperial - IT 1 and 2 have towers in front that act as a 'nose' (for IT 1, IT 2 acts as a nose unit and for IT 2, IT 3 acts as the 'nose' unit." I don't get what you mean by that?

From what i know my 4Bhk in IT1 is a 'nose unit' meaning it protrudes out and it looks like a lose. Do you mean that looks like a tower in front from the wing units?

Thanks
    CommentQuote

No one wants to deal directly with seller/buyer. everybody thinks if they will drag a broker in between then they will be safe. Also as the process of RE is so complicated that people dont want to get their hands dirty...:) . they think broker will take 1% and they wont have to do any work.

Brokers take advantage of this and do all sorts of hocus-pocus in the deals.... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by confusedUser
    No one wants to deal directly with seller/buyer. everybody thinks if they will drag a broker in between then they will be safe. Also as the process of RE is so complicated that people dont want to get their hands dirty...:) . they think broker will take 1% and they wont have to do any work.

Brokers take advantage of this and do all sorts of hocus-pocus in the deals.... :)

Yes, RE transactions are way too complicated for people to contemplate saving 1%. The other problem is both ways, brokers not keeping commitments and so do some buyers, who try to bargain/ hold back broker commissions post conclusion of transaction.
    CommentQuote