What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • another hot deal in jaypee

Guys, I have got two 2 bhk units in klassic heights in tower D2 which I want to sell quickly. Asking price is 3950/-

Interested parties only pm me

Brockers are also welcome

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Will the prices of jaypee wishtown increase immediately byRs. 500 due to the court order ob sectors 74, 79,etc? Seems Wish town is the only clear patch as SC has already cleared it.
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think so..but yes resale market will get the boom...because the end user will see this land free from any issues....in Noida nd GN..some issue prop up because of greed of farmers....it will gonna continue like this fr years..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    i dont think so..but yes resale market will get the boom...because the end user will see this land free from any issues....in Noida nd GN..some issue prop up because of greed of farmers....it will gonna continue like this fr years..

I think thats not the reason at all main reason is that except graden isles there is no fresh inventory in jaypee now. Now jaypee wishtown is started going in resale and mode and some projects are looking visible on ground with 1 year possesion horizon.sexond thing fresh rates are also increased and there was huge demand for jaypee but till now veryone was going in fresh thats how jaypee has sold so much inventory. Beleive me or not its jaypee does not block invetory like other builder do to sell at varoius phases so all this making resale attractive now. after 3 months from now jaypee will be left with 0 inventory in low cost housing in jaypee wishtown term so resale will be at higher rates.
    Kosmos is now fetchibg suddenly 3600-3800 depends on location is clear example of that. These prices are also compared to other projects because there wrre unit available in resale from investor and they were not able to pay sudden demand raised by jaypee they speeded the projects so they sold off. once games come in end users hand even these rates aee going to be further high as they are not in hurry to sale as they have already made all the payments. 90 % units floatibg i market ti now are interedt overdue units. Any guy who has bouhht recently will be knowing this.
    Wishtown is a little long term bet than 3c or logix or paras but as a enduser or second home buyer this will be real killer in next 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Paryans
    hi
    i need some help in identifying the authenticity of the flat which i am getting in resale,
    can someone pls help me by telling what all i should be looking for from documents perspective and if there are any numbers of JP representatives from where i can get confirmation on the status of particular unit.
    any help would be appreciated

TIA/Pawan

hi pavan did you manage to buy... what price.. ?
    CommentQuote
  • October pics are available on the site - seems that select projects and select towers are updated and some errors are apparent like Imperial Updates are in Kalypso

Seriously - these guys are terrible at this
    CommentQuote
  • Km 28 kosmos pic

Got the pic for my tower . They don't show the ground floor so I'm just guessing its 13 floors complete
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Klassic is the Trump card!

Friends

I wanted to understand that how different will Klassic project be as compared to some premium WT projects in NON GC side like Krecent Homes, Garden isles etc. in terms of construction quality ( Internal and external development), Clubs & facilities, landscape quality, its architects and consultants etc. i just wanted to be sure that there wont be much quality difference in any of the mentioned projects. And all will come out as beautifully as desired. Also since Klassic will be one of the first projects in NON GC side ready for possession is it right to assume that for jaypee lot will depend on how good this project comes out so that investor sentiments remain strong and will help in fueling the demand of other projects to follow. So the layouts, quality, facilities etc will all be top class for Klassic.

Secondly how fast will the appreciation happen in sector 134 because in some trends and comparative rates i see sec 134 lagging behind 137, 143B, 168 and even some of the 7x sectors.

Also will all WT projects command extra premium as compared to other stand alone projects on expressway?? will Klassic rates after possession be at par with ATS and other projects just across the Ex-way or even higher after rest of WT projects get delivered.

Will be great to hear from Senior members as well.

Cheers!!
    CommentQuote
  • kb or krecent

Hi seniors
    I am getting a good resale deal in krescent 1980 sqft 4350 clp and kensington boulevard 2055 sqft 3800 pdp.
    Please help me to decide the project on basis that i m an end user.

Ps- which society would come out better in terms of class and crowd ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar i m seriously planning to sell kp-1 plot 209 sqy , k block , east facing , expecting 81 k , let me know if any takers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Yaar i m seriously planning to sell kp-1 plot 209 sqy , k block , east facing , expecting 81 k , let me know if any takers.

Any thoughts on what next bro

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • itna sannata kyun hai bhai logon...aisa lag rha ahai kuch market thandi si hai...
    dobara garam kab hogi??

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Any thoughts on what next bro

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • bank funding is required....

Is any bank granting loan in JP-Wish Town flats in Resale??

Only resale in JP can make market alive.
    Nothing in fresh-No more news paper adds in the name of JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    Is any bank granting loan in JP-Wish Town flats in Resale??

Only resale in JP can make market alive.
    Nothing in fresh-No more news paper adds in the name of JP.

Resale is already active in Wish town ....
    Can get loan for Wt resale from number of banks..
    CommentQuote
  • jaypee wishtown noida - infrastructure readiness status by the buyers for the buyers

got following status on yahoo groups.

To: JP Kensington Boulevard ; JP Kosmos ; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" ; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@"
    Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:54 PM
    Subject: JP wishtown infrastructure readiness - electric supply.

hi all,

I visited wishtown today to deposit payment for upper basement completion in KB project - got opportunity to check the progress of electric substation for entire wishtown - behind JP medical center - I spoke to engineer there - civil work is still continuing - UP vidyut nigam has laid high tension wires. Jaypee is still digging trench to connect this HT wire to electric substation. JP has setup 4 diesel gensets - They will be setting up 11 such diesel gensets to provide backup to entire wishtown. Engineer told me that it would take anywhere between 18 to 24 months to setup the electric substation for wishtown.

pls check wishtown construction status at link below.

pls add record, if you have similar updates.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3

thx
    CommentQuote