What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please advice ....

Axis bank is giving loans on resale prop. Also wen i contacted hdfc refused for any loans fr resale from last 3 months. Seniors kindly advice on the following
    Orchard 16th floor, 21st floor 5000 bsp 2105 sqft
    Or
    Krescent 12 th floor 4350 bsp 1980 sqft
    Or
    Kingston boulevard 16th floor 3800 bsp 2055 sqft duplex
    All seniors members (dinesh bhai, fatichar bhai) and all forum friends help me decide the best project as for pure end use.
    Regards
    Sameer anand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer4582
    Axis bank is giving loans on resale prop. Also wen i contacted hdfc refused for any loans fr resale from last 3 months. Seniors kindly advice on the following
    Or
    Or
    All seniors members (dinesh bhai, fatichar bhai) and all forum friends help me decide the best project as for pure end use.
    Regards
    Sameer anand

For Orchards, visit the Orchards thread, read every bit of information there and then post your question, you will surely get the right advice there

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/13967-jaypee-orchards-jaypee-greens-sector-131-noida?t=16249
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    For Orchards, visit the Orchards thread, read every bit of information there and then post your question, you will surely get the right advice there

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/13967-jaypee-orchards-jaypee-greens-sector-131-noida?t=16249

Actually, to quote an active Orchards contributor, Orchards thread pretty much represents the entire Wish Town. The quality of the thread is absolutely amazing.
    CommentQuote
  • Just watched the NDTV property show which featured a question on whether to buy in Orchards. Sum and substance ....delays by Jaypee killing...however a reputed builder...absence of good properties in the region...if okay for delays go for it....no one actually doubts whether they will deliver...people still buying since people have made reasonable money in resale!! Overall a positive review
    CommentQuote
    Or
    Or
    Regards
    Sameer anand

Kensington boulevard resale price is 4250 for 1400 and 1600 sqft size.
    CommentQuote
  • orchards floor 18-28 if getting 5000 till now den dont think buy it.............

its difficult to get though....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    got following status on yahoo groups.

To: JP Kensington Boulevard ; JP Kosmos ; "Kasa_Isles_Jaypee@" ; "jaypeekensington@yahoogroups.co.in" ; "Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida@"
    Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 9:54 PM
    Subject: JP wishtown infrastructure readiness - electric supply.

hi all,

I visited wishtown today to deposit payment for upper basement completion in KB project - got opportunity to check the progress of electric substation for entire wishtown - behind JP medical center - I spoke to engineer there - civil work is still continuing - UP vidyut nigam has laid high tension wires. Jaypee is still digging trench to connect this HT wire to electric substation. JP has setup 4 diesel gensets - They will be setting up 11 such diesel gensets to provide backup to entire wishtown. Engineer told me that it would take anywhere between 18 to 24 months to setup the electric substation for wishtown.

pls check wishtown construction status at link below.

pls add record, if you have similar updates.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/database?method=reportRows&tbl=3

thx

What about the other basic infrastructure like water supply, sewerage, water drainage etc.
    CommentQuote
  • orchard

As per the advice i went through the orchard thread and found that 2105 is a good unit to buy for 5000 bsp 16th floor. Cost of property is coming around 1 cr 17lk including premium. For me it is a huge amount and shall take away bulk of my saving plus loan of 75% amount.seniors i just need a advice weather to invest this kind of money in orchard or not.
    Ps any project of 2000 sqft in noida is costing me the same or more. So should it be orchard.
    Regards
    Sameer anand
    CommentQuote
    As per the advice i went through the orchard thread and found that 2105 is a good unit to buy for 5000 bsp 16th floor. Cost of property is coming around 1 cr 17lk including premium. For me it is a huge amount and shall take away bulk of my saving plus loan of 75% amount.seniors i just need a advice weather to invest this kind of money in orchard or not.
    Ps any project of 2000 sqft in noida is costing me the same or more. So should it be orchard.
    Regards
    Sameer anand

I think Orchards should be a good investment keep in mind that the possession is a bit far away so keep the time frame in mind especially if its for end use. Post your question on Orchards thread, you are sure to get quality responses.

5000 bsp? Am sure it would be non-GC view but even a non-GC view 5000 for Orchards seems a good price. Be sure before you get in and research thoroughly and as I would suggest again, post it on Orchards thread.
    CommentQuote
  • thats vot until the person in dire need and desperate to sell 5000 is tough to get

2105 above 18-28 have good golf views.....

mil raha hai to lelo if ur budget allows
    CommentQuote
  • orchards

Flat m getting is A1 tower 2105 16th floor, might be golf facing as all other 2105 units. The unit is clean as checked by jp internal guy.5000X 2105 = 1cr 5 lk plus 10 lk add ons = 1 cr 15lk + transfer charges + service tax and registration = 1cr 22 lk at max.....the rates are good. About 3lk less than market rate.i shall post the same in orchard thread and shall inform u guys about the improvements. Kindly advice me in case you feel any querry
    CommentQuote
    Flat m getting is A1 tower 2105 16th floor, might be golf facing as all other 2105 units. The unit is clean as checked by jp internal guy.5000X 2105 = 1cr 5 lk plus 10 lk add ons = 1 cr 15lk + transfer charges + service tax and registration = 1cr 22 lk at max.....the rates are good. About 3lk less than market rate.i shall post the same in orchard thread and shall inform u guys about the improvements. Kindly advice me in case you feel any querry

Last digit of the unit number will tell a lot about the golf views as also the floor. Suggest that you go throught he Orchards thread in detail, by the way, the price looks good for a clean unit even for a non-GC.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    What about the other basic infrastructure like water supply, sewerage, water drainage etc.

What about the other basic infrastructure like water supply, sewerage, water drainage etc. ??

Even few areas have been marked in wish town master plan as ‘COMMUNITY FACILITIES‘what is that??
    Senior members please elaborate??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by caplayer2012
    What about the other basic infrastructure like water supply, sewerage, water drainage etc. ??

Even few areas have been marked in wish town master plan as ‘COMMUNITY FACILITIES‘what is that??
    Senior members please elaborate??

these facilities are still being built.....
    check 25th august mom folder ......

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jaypee_greens_wishtown_Noida/files/
    CommentQuote
  • I hope I am not off-topic here. I went to the Jaypee office several days ago and after speaking to their staff and from their optimism, I could easily gauge their faith in Wish Town. At the same time, their persistence in rushing me to finalize the first deal I find regardless of my desired specs was baffling.

I was told if I do not buy property in Jaypee now, it will be too late as possession is going to start soon and prices will hugely escalate. How true do you guys think this statement is? Are the prices really going to sky-rocket by let's say 100% in the next 3-5 years?

Please understand that I am not trying to bash anyone or hurt feelings, just trying to understand the sentiments of end-users of Jaypee. I know its wishful thinking that it would be a great settlement, I would love that it is. My concern is that there are way too many high rise buildings there and it looks quite dense to be honest. As a matter of fact, most new projects are that way and density wise, its like most other projects I have seen, just larger. The fact that its dense and would ultimately seem like a concrete forest, wouldn't it be as populated as just any other metro city? Lots of car leaving the area during morning, lots coming in after school etc. You get the picture :)
    CommentQuote