Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Guys - I got this mail about plot launches in Jaypee Greens WT agra tomorrow - on cell so cant post the info pack here. If someone else can great - I couldnt see Agra as a city so posting this here. Allotment may be done by draw of lots only.

Rates from 12-14k or so

Any takers/any suggestions?

Comment

thnx Bro

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Guys - I got this mail about plot launches in Jaypee Greens WT agra tomorrow - on cell so cant post the info pack here. If someone else can great - I couldnt see Agra as a city so posting this here. Allotment may be done by draw of lots only.

Rates from 12-14k or so

Any takers/any suggestions?

It was sold in pre-launch 6 months back at 7 -8k per sqyard

Please inquire with any solid underwriter - you will have plenty of option around 10k

wicked

Comment

Hey Raman,What if some high rise projects come to the left of Pebble, would it not restrict the views of GC from Knight's Court...

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
          Contractor ahluwalia... golf course infront views will remain as they are(nothing can spoil them).... no 50-50 payment, infact no fresh inventory for golf course facing...

Comment

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
            Hey Raman,What if some high rise projects come to the left of Pebble, would it not restrict the views of GC from Knight's Court...
            there are two strips of the golf course, one at the bottom wouldn't get impacted but the upper end of the strip('U') may get impacted... one should only consider the lower part anyways... hope it is clear...

Comment

it has been one year since launch of GArden isles... still only digging is going on. Other builders have delivered on 2 and half years... I feel Jaypee shud realize that his image is getting effected because of delays and wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by ajit_motra View Post
                it has been one year since launch of GArden isles... still only digging is going on. Other builders have delivered on 2 and half years... I feel Jaypee shud realize that his image is getting effected because of delays and wake up!
                Can you please let me know which builder has delivered in 2.5yrs?

Comment

Originally posted by RamanT View Post
                  Can you please let me know which builder has delivered in 2.5yrs?
                  true .. no builder in india delivers in 2.5 yrs
                  (although i must say 3C had come close to delivering .. if only the NA approval fiasco hadn't happened)

Comment

Well I do not understand why ppl are going crazy for golf course projects.. I am not sure how well the golf course would be maintained.. I wonder what would happen to the grass in summers when its 50 degree outside ... all hype is created by builders and brokers.. Not worth so much hue and cry .. Peene ke paani ka thikana nahin hai golf course kaise maintain karenge .. only govt can maintain a golf couse in India not a residential society .. Society will have to bear so many overheads for maintaining it ..

Comment

@Ecstasy: please checkout the Jaypee Greens Greater Noida ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X