What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Which projects in WT have 2 BHKs with best golf views? I guess should not be many?

I think there are a couple of towers in Kalypso 14/15 types. These have 2BHks facing the GC.

Honestly though they are terrible floor plans not recommended

PC has a few 2BHKs with reasonable views of the GC - a high one - 8th floor or so - could be could
    CommentQuote
  • kristal court - urgent

guys, how much is one getting total discount on kristal court? for some reason 1 have a liking for kristal court. what i noticed at gurgaon ambiance island was the first set of project/apartments were launched at a low price, and as they were fully packed they launched the next set of luxury segment, which is priced at an incredible price, compared to what ambiance island were sold at.

similarily i feel kalypso is now packed, and 2 year hence if price is 11-12k, kristal would be the same, probably would demand a premium since for kalypso 3bhk one would need to shed away 2.3-4 crore at once, bt for day dreamers like me, i would have to give away half of that to own a better flat than kalypso, what would remain is wait, till then ill somehow manage at my ph4 :)

p.s: kalypso 2430 would witness an increase in the area, to about 2700 sq ft, at the time of possession, source jaypee marketing senior guy.

any1 willing to add anything?, more importantly how much discount can one extract from jaypee, for kristal court?

Originally Posted by dineshsays

I think there are a couple of towers in Kalypso 14/15 types. These have 2BHks facing the GC.

PC has a few 2BHKs with reasonable views of the GC - a high one - 8th floor or so - could be could
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    guys, how much is one getting total discount on kristal court? for some reason 1 have a liking for kristal court. what i noticed at gurgaon ambiance island was the first set of project/apartments were launched at a low price, and as they were fully packed they launched the next set of luxury segment, which is priced at an incredible price, compared to what ambiance island were sold at.

similarily i feel kalypso is now packed, and 2 year hence if price is 11-12k, kristal would be the same, probably would demand a premium since for kalypso 3bhk one would need to shed away 2.3-4 crore at once, bt for day dreamers like me, i would have to give away half of that to own a better flat than kalypso, what would remain is wait, till then ill somehow manage at my ph4 :)

p.s: kalypso 2430 would witness an increase in the area, to about 2700 sq ft, at the time of possession, source jaypee marketing senior guy.

any1 willing to add anything?, more importantly how much discount can one extract from jaypee, for kristal court?

Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • kristal court

inaugral discount of 90 rupee, and 4-5% odd discount on 2700 sq ft, adds up to abt 13-14 lacs discount up front. also a good opportunity to make up what was lost at kalypso, chances of getting nose units are much brighter here than kalypso resale.

also the specs are much better, the first floor starts at 3rd, that again is a good push for some1 like me who go for lower floor. 30% payment in the first 1.5-2 years, equates to 60 lacs odds, even if price remains stable here and dont go up a rupee, one still ends up with 20% return in 1.5%, in the most unlikely scenario. when, in 2 years, kalypso reaches 11k, kristal, in all likely scenario, would be 10k, with only 30% payment through. also 18 hole vs 9 hole does make a big difference, the water body right ahead of all floors at kristal compared to green ahead of kalypso.

few things are definitely in favor of kristal, you are extremely un-biased and professional when it comes to advises and recommendations bt since you own kalypso you would have seen a few more things which aint in papers, like any1 else would, who is eagerly waiting for thr flat to be ready to stay in.

also i feel kristal being very close to the golf club, may be an additional advantage to boost up the price.

Bro - from experience in KB - there is not much discount at all - low single digits. If you do like Kristal the first warning is it has high loading. Second problem is dont expect to have this ready before 5 years. Third you probably will see lower appreciation. I think you should tone it down. There is ALWAYS more premium to something on the ground vs something on paper or there is some other deal sweetner. Fourth, if Kalypso will be revised to 2700 dont for a minute think that this will not be revised to 3000 - but thats later

What is good - first it is a existing plan of Kalypso made better by adding balconies. Second, it has a fantastic payment plan. Third, unlike Kalypso/Imperial this can bask in the shadow of an existing property and with lesser variables and faster pre-construction appreciation. Fourth, this is being done by L&T. Fifth, CURRENTLY - the BEST tower, tower 3 is being sold

I know atleast two firms have underwritten this. You should try both and also approach Jaypee direct sales teams. Only when you do create panic in the end - that I am going with X and my cheque is ready, deal to be done in 2 hours that Y wakes up to get better discounts

Once you are near finalisation, you will find many statements thrown about, we'll get you this and that, make sure you record those on mail and get a return mail.

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Kalypso

I am not sure if balconies are added while calculating loading or notm bt such golf apartments do deserve balconies, and adding those to the calculation, loading comes out to be 28%. i am calculating the one which is living room specs 31.5*16. tower 11.

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • bhaiya mota-mota 12-13% loading ka farak hai isme aur klypso mein.
    To paisa to seedha hi 13% chalak gaya na kristal mein:D

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neptune
    bhaiya mota-mota 12-13% loading ka farak hai isme aur klypso mein.
    To paisa to seedha hi 13% chalak gaya na kristal mein:D

I've told this from day 1 - not changing this stance

But - for a medium term investor - risks are low if you want to exit, purely because of the payment plan (Pay 30% now - then sleep for 15-16 months) AND that neighbours will now be up and ready and showcased (Kalypso/Imperial)

Plus right now you can cherry pick

Again no doubting high loading - I retain that from day 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    inaugral discount of 90 rupee, and 4-5% odd discount on 2700 sq ft, adds up to abt 13-14 lacs discount up front. also a good opportunity to make up what was lost at kalypso, chances of getting nose units are much brighter here than kalypso resale. noseless wing units, they offer the max frontage. There are only 3-4 such towers. The best tower - Tower 3 is one such tower - it has the longest GC views (you can check the site plan / google earth>

also the specs are much better , what, the first floor starts at 3rd, that again is a good push for some1 like me who go for lower floor . 30% payment in the first 1.5-2 years, equates to 60 lacs odds, even if price remains stable here and dont go up a rupee, one still ends up with 20% return in 1.5%, in the most unlikely scenario. when in 2 years, kalypso reaches 11k, kristal, in all likely scenario, would be 10k , with only 30% payment through. also 18 hole vs 9 hole does make a big difference, the water body right ahead of all floors at kristal compared to green ahead of kalypso. COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]

few things are definitely in favor of kristal, you are extremely un-biased and professional when it comes to advises and recommendations bt since you own kalypso you would have seen a few more things which aint in papers, like any1 else would, who is eagerly waiting for thr flat to be ready to stay in.

also i feel kristal being very close to the golf club, may be an additional advantage to boost up the price.

Responses Inline. Look if I come across as saying dont go for it, I'm not saying that at all. Go for it for the right reasons and set a probable to a toned down expectation set
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh,

Looking at the layout on Jaypee site, Kristal T4 and T5 seems to have better/long view than T3. Am i missing something here?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankaj804
    Hi Dinesh,

Looking at the layout on Jaypee site, Kristal T4 and T5 seems to have better/long view than T3. Am i missing something here?

Yes - correct. I was wrong on T3. T5 is not as good. Look at the full plan

Id say T4>T3>T5
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

tower 12 unit 2 above 9th floor are the best 2 bhk golf view flats in pavilion court , view similar to the nose units.

but unfortunately there are only 4 flats like that.

they have perfect 180 degree view
    CommentQuote
  • these particular floors which i have marked in the picture are perfect views 2 bhk flats.

they are almost as closer to the golf as nose units(3bhk), also there is no side blocking of the views from the nose units unlike other 2 bhk.
    also they face biggest water body in the golf couurse(not so imp, may be)

these two reasons make them so unique 2 bhk flats.

Usually all other second best 2 bhk flats are further behind from golf and have blocked views from sides
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • these four flats in 2 bhk category are the best four 2 bhk flats of entire golf side of wishtown,.

extremly lucky if you can get them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yes - correct. I was wrong on T3. T5 is not as good. Look at the full plan

Id say T4>T3>T5
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Dinesh Sir
    Would request your input on the following queries

1. What is the total loading on KBA 4 BHK 2250 Sq. Ft

2. Is this an opportune time to move to Orchards 4 BHK and exit KBA?

I am writing this to you, since your wisdom is much higher wrt Jaypee than anybody else here. Will appreciate your response.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee Klassic

Hi Guys, I have been following IREF for real lonng and was wondering if any senior could share their views on Klassic duplex flats. Dinesh bhai, I guess I can count on you like numerous members have in the past to give some detailed view about the Klassic project.
    CommentQuote