What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    Hi Guys, I have been following IREF for real lonng and was wondering if any senior could share their views on Klassic duplex flats. Dinesh bhai, I guess I can count on you like numerous members have in the past to give some detailed view about the Klassic project.

I can try - but Pawan has better first hand info on Klassic / Kosmos.

Duplex units are very few and not many come up for discussion. I've heard folks who own them are very happy about them.

I am very bullish on Klassic / Kosmos current. Structure is very advanced, number of towers are undergoing finishing. Execution risk is very low and the negative overhang of sentiment on a comparitive basis to its peers in my opinion is an opportunity to buy.

All the best

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guys, I have been following IREF for real lonng and was wondering if any senior could share their views on Klassic duplex flats. Dinesh bhai, I guess I can count on you like numerous members have in the past to give some detailed view about the Klassic project.

the only negative abt duplex is that they have room sizes very small , if you are ok with it then they are really good , i had a unit in duplex but switched to simplex because of room sizes only .
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr. Pandey,

Welcome to IREF.

The only negative of Klassic Duplex is cramped room sizes. I too agree with Dinesh bro.. for the fact that people/owner are happy with the layout and bought it mostly for end use. it has got nice 3 bhk duplex aroud 1550 sft which is rare to find. However for 4 bhk duplex 2400 add sft has decent carpet area/room sizes.

Another duplex, which i recomend you to look at is KBA 2055 sft 3 bhk which is very spacious. Also, it is better located than Klassic within wishtown.

Be little more elaborate about your requirements in terms of size/budget/time frame/self/Investment. It will help us recomend you in better way.

wish u good luck..

Originally Posted by mpandey78
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh,

Is it true that in Krystal courte, Boomarang membership and golf membership is free.. ?

Also, who are the underwritters of Boomeranf residence, kasablanca and kristal coute?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Hi Dinesh,

Is it true that in Krystal courte, Boomarang membership and golf membership is free.. ?

Also, who are the underwritters of Boomeranf residence, kasablanca and kristal coute?

Pawan Bhai - AFAIK - unless they have very very recently launched some inaugural scheme then NO Boomerang membership is not free. Infact I dont think with Kristal any such scheme exists

With Kasablanca - they are offering membership at a reduced rate of 6 Lacs. I dont know for BR

Note Boomerang and Golf membership is one and the same thing

Underwiters - this is not the full list but what I know:

KB - Investor Clinic, Realty Edge (I bought from Jaypee Direct Sales)
    Kristal - Paragon, BOP
    Boomerang - apologies - too expensive for me to find out :)

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • thanks brother..

Originally Posted by dineshsays

Pawan Bhai - AFAIK - unless they have very very recently launched some inaugural scheme then NO Boomerang membership is not free. Infact I dont think with Kristal any such scheme exists

With Kasablanca - they are offering membership at a reduced rate of 6 Lacs. I dont know for BR

Kristal - Paragon, BOP

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Dear Mr. Pandey,

Welcome to IREF.

The only negative of Klassic Duplex is cramped room sizes. I too agree with Dinesh bro.. for the fact that people/owner are happy with the layout and bought it mostly for end use. it has got nice 3 bhk duplex aroud 1550 sft which is rare to find. However for 4 bhk duplex 2400 add sft has decent carpet area/room sizes.

Another duplex, which i recomend you to look at is KBA 2055 sft 3 bhk which is very spacious. Also, it is better located than Klassic within wishtown.

Be little more elaborate about your requirements in terms of size/budget/time frame/self/Investment. It will help us recomend you in better way.

wish u good luck..

Wow...............This is truly amazing. What quick responses. Thanks everyone. I have already bought an apartment in Klassic duplex and my cousin wants to buy in resale and wanted to know more about the project. Glad to hear some positives on teh project though I too agree that the room size is small. However, I was there at the site and felt that the real concern was the kitchen size. Too small.
    I also had another question on the charges for parking space. As per the Supreme Court order, it seems to be illegal to charge for parking slots, whether it is covered or open. Despite that Jaypee has been charging for parking slot along with all other developers. Is there any loophole in teh judgement that developers are taking advantage of or are they simply not abiding by the law? Any insights?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I can try - but Pawan has better first hand info on Klassic / Kosmos.

Duplex units are very few and not many come up for discussion. I've heard folks who own them are very happy about them.

I am very bullish on Klassic / Kosmos current. Structure is very advanced, number of towers are undergoing finishing. Execution risk is very low and the negative overhang of sentiment on a comparitive basis to its peers in my opinion is an opportunity to buy.

All the best

Thanks Dinesh bhai for such a quick response. I own a flat in Klassic duplex too. It has been 3 years and 10 months and it seems another 1.5 years before the possession happens. That would make it somewhere around 5.5 years for possession so I find it slightly hard to see anyone happy with such a progress. I agree on the fact that risk at this point is comparatively low but then guess that would be the same for every project once they have seen 4 years of construction start date. Is that not so? I agree with you that opportunity to buy is good and thats why I have been asking my cousin to take a look at this project.

Dinesh bhai: One question for you. Do you happen to know how much VAT is charged in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    the only negative abt duplex is that they have room sizes very small , if you are ok with it then they are really good , i had a unit in duplex but switched to simplex because of room sizes only .

Simplex towers are also constructing extremely fast. They would be the first ones to get possession. However, when I visited teh Jaypee site, I did check the sample flat in A10 tower and have to admit that the seepage in the toilet and kitchen did worry me. Hope that such stuff is taken care of at teh time of possession as I have been banking on the quality that Jaypee would deliver. After all, if we get a good construction quality then all the delay and teh wait would be worthwhile.
    CommentQuote
  • On the subject of charging for parking, I feel that DLF may have found a way to avoid this (just a guess). Yesterday, a broker for DLF Sky court Gurgaon Sec 86 quoted me a price where the cost of the parking (2 car parks) was shown as part of BSP (rather than as the cost of the carpark)...I found this intriguing and went to DLF website to read the specifications and the price list. In the price list, the title line says (BSP including RIGHT TO USE 2 CAR PARKING SPACES).. I feel that this language and the addition of the carpark price to the BSP (equated though) has been done to avoid what is discused in the the thread above....
    CommentQuote
    Wow...............This is truly amazing. What quick responses. Thanks everyone. I have already bought an apartment in Klassic duplex and my cousin wants to buy in resale and wanted to know more about the project. Glad to hear some positives on teh project though I too agree that the room size is small. However, I was there at the site and felt that the real concern was the kitchen size. Too small.
    I also had another question on the charges for parking space. As per the Supreme Court order, it seems to be illegal to charge for parking slots, whether it is covered or open. Despite that Jaypee has been charging for parking slot along with all other developers. Is there any loophole in teh judgement that developers are taking advantage of or are they simply not abiding by the law? Any insights?

Apologies - I thought this was true for open parking (the ruling).

Please can you post the snippet saying closed parking as well (will help a lot of us)

CommentQuote
    Thanks Dinesh bhai for such a quick response. I own a flat in Klassic duplex too. It has been 3 years and 10 months and it seems another 1.5 years before the possession happens. That would make it somewhere around 5.5 years for possession so I find it slightly hard to see anyone happy with such a progress. I agree on the fact that risk at this point is comparatively low but then guess that would be the same for every project once they have seen 4 years of construction start date. Is that not so? I agree with you that opportunity to buy is good and thats why I have been asking my cousin to take a look at this project.

Dinesh bhai: One question for you. Do you happen to know how much VAT is charged in Noida?

Yes progress has been slow - not happy about it. Point is you have been punished in terms of losing to peers in terms of appreciation and as Klassic completes possession the difference in rates should close up.

Speculative ups and downs are one thing but considered pricing for finished products WILL be dictated by what the eye can see.

I dont know VAT sorry ST I believe is 3.25% or so. Please can someone double check for both?

CommentQuote
  • VAT is 12.5+1.5 i.e. 14% in UP n Service Tax is 12.36% but as ST is charged on 25% of the cost in case of underconstruction flats, hence it is effectively 3.09%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays

Kristal - Paragon, BOP

Regards

I think boomerang is being sold by realty edge. I don't know if any one else may also be selling this project.
    CommentQuote
    Simplex towers are also constructing extremely fast. They would be the first ones to get possession. However, when I visited teh Jaypee site, I did check the sample flat in A10 tower and have to admit that the seepage in the toilet and kitchen did worry me. Hope that such stuff is taken care of at teh time of possession as I have been banking on the quality that Jaypee would deliver. After all, if we get a good construction quality then all the delay and teh wait would be worthwhile.

that sample flat was build when even towers has still some more floor to built and plastering work from outside was not done , so that flat has gone through enough torture so you can not judge the quality based on that.

we need to wait for our actual flat to see the quality .
    CommentQuote