What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    VAT is 12.5+1.5 i.e. 14% in UP n Service Tax is 12.36% but as ST is charged on 25% of the cost in case of underconstruction flats, hence it is effectively 3.09%.

But VAT is not applicable to property in UP, right?

Pawankp, do you have floor plan of the dupex in KB? The one on the website is very small, cant read anything!
    CommentQuote
  • No VAT is not applicable. He asked me the rate so i gave it...
    This 3.09% is the only tax on the flats.
    CommentQuote
  • PFA in Zip file as requested..

Originally Posted by fatichar
    But VAT is not applicable to property in UP, right?

Pawankp, do you have floor plan of the dupex in KB? The one on the website is very small, cant read anything!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    PFA in Zip file as requested..

HI All
    therz one more benefit attached to 3 bhk duplex 2055 unit is that the servant quater, toilet and utility area is separate. it is placed in front of the main door beside the lift.THIS IS NOT SHOWN IN THE FLOOR PLAN.
    CHEERS !!!

if some one interested in buying a middle floor, i can sell, price around 4000, swatik tower t4.pm me if interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear forum members, what would be the going rate for 3 BHK 1675 sq ft higher floor flat in PH4?
    CommentQuote
  • On recent visit to the sales office, asking about any upcoming launches in 128, GC based properties, brokers are saying that no projects are going to be launched as jaypee has utilized the max FAR, i cannot believe this. DOes anyone think this is true. Such a big township and plan, it has to be really dumb of jaypee to hope of FAR increase and then launch any new property on the remaining GC strip. I am sure they dont want to have vegetable farms in those area. Could there be any thing like PC or Orchards but not as high end as kasablanca or kristal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahoba
    that sample flat was build when even towers has still some more floor to built and plastering work from outside was not done , so that flat has gone through enough torture so you can not judge the quality based on that.

we need to wait for our actual flat to see the quality .

This makes sense. Fingers crossed for the quality of work. Also, I dont recall but did all the bedrooms have laminated wooden flooring or just the master bedroom?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Apologies - I thought this was true for open parking (the ruling).

Please can you post the snippet saying closed parking as well (will help a lot of us)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dinesh bhai. I have attached some links for details on the parking space. The very first one is from Akosha. (Consumer Tadka is an initiative by the Akosha Team. Akosha is an online consumer forum (an alternative to consumer court). You can resolve your disputes by registering/filing your complaint online on our website (www.akosha.com).)

Warning: Buying A House, Don’t Pay For The Parking Space-It Is Illegal! | Consumer Tadka

Some more links:
    Law on Parking Spaces
    SC Judgement: Builders can't sell open and stilt parking spaces : News Articles
    Builders violate Supreme Court ruling, charge hefty sums for car park - Times Of India
    Find out your legal rights on selling car parking slot

I could post so many more links. However, I believe that this is a copy of the hearing. Now, I am not a lawyer but I guess some lawyer can ellborate better if stilt parking is considered a garage or not. As my understanding of the case, the final verdict was that stilt parking cannot be termed as a garage. A garage has to have a roof and three sided walls. Here is the link:

Nahalchand Laloochand P.Ltd. vs Panchali Co-Op.Hng.Sty.Ltd. on 31 August, 2010
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    No VAT is not applicable. He asked me the rate so i gave it...
    This 3.09% is the only tax on the flats.

Thanks guys. I possibly phrased my question in a wrong way. I indeed wanted to know if we had to pay VAT for the property which now stands answered. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in super area

Dinesh bhai. I have few queries regarding the increase in the super area in Jaypee projects. I have heard that many of the Jaypee projects have an increase in their super area. My questions are as follows:

1. Any idea if there is an official increase announced by Jaypee for Klassic duplex 1045 sq ft flats? I understand the final super area would be determined at teh time of possession but have been hearing a lot that some of the projects new brochure has the updated super area.
    2. Jaypee can increase teh super area upto 10%. What happens if they do so by more than that? Can that be challenged?
    3. What can customers do if Jaypee increases the super area but only a minor increase in teh carpet area. As in, Jaypee cannot say for example sake increase the super area by 100 sq ft and the difference to the carpet area be say 15 sq ft. Would that be legal? I have read few people complaining about it so was curious to know if anyone has any opinion on this?
    4. Ideally teh carpet area is anywhere between say 65 to 70 percent of teh said super area. If Jaypee increase teh super area, should that not be on similar specs? As in for a 100 sq ft super area increase the carpet area should also increase by 65 to 70 sq ft. I wanted to know if there is any regulatory regarding this.

Yet again, thanks everyone for having assisted me with my previous queries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pablopicasso
    On the subject of charging for parking, I feel that DLF may have found a way to avoid this (just a guess). Yesterday, a broker for DLF Sky court Gurgaon Sec 86 quoted me a price where the cost of the parking (2 car parks) was shown as part of BSP (rather than as the cost of the carpark)...I found this intriguing and went to DLF website to read the specifications and the price list. In the price list, the title line says (BSP including RIGHT TO USE 2 CAR PARKING SPACES).. I feel that this language and the addition of the carpark price to the BSP (equated though) has been done to avoid what is discused in the the thread above....

This action by DLF also suggests that parking charges should not be there and a good way to overcome that. Guess they feel that this issue may take an ugly turn and they are executing precaution and at the same time ensuring that they charge for the parking slot. Having said that, Jaypee has been charging parking fees. Thats in document and they cannot deny that either. So, if parking charges (stilt) is illegal then they would have to either refund the amount or take actions like DLF. In such a scenario, they have few options:
    1. Increase BSP like DLF to cover for the parking charge. Can they do that now?
    2. Increase super area to cover for the parking charge. This they can surely play around with. However, in most of their projects they seem to be increasing teh super area by 8 to 10% anyways (read in various threads in IREF). They can only increase the super area by 10% so even if they play around with the super area to cover for the parking space they cant do that by much and the money recovered by the customers would be far more substantial than the increase.
    3. Ask for cash and not provide receipts. This I doubt Jaypee would resort to. Though if they do decide to do so, for many of the projects they have already collected the parking charges. So would they then alter the PAL and then collect the money in cash form. Seems a little tricky for them do so.
    4. Construct three sided boundary (possibly for few feet high) for each parking slot and then that would possibly be categorized as a "garage" and hence make parking charges legal. This I would not mind as that would make the parking more secure for cars and customers would get at least something if not the refund.

Of course, this all boils down to the fact that can stilt parking be charged or not. Lawyers can assist but I guess such steps by companies like DLF surely seems to be strengthening the case that possibly parking charges are illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    This action by DLF also suggests that parking charges should not be there and a good way to overcome that. Guess they feel that this issue may take an ugly turn and they are executing precaution and at the same time ensuring that they charge for the parking slot. Having said that, Jaypee has been charging parking fees. Thats in document and they cannot deny that either. So, if parking charges (stilt) is illegal then they would have to either refund the amount or take actions like DLF. In such a scenario, they have few options:
    1. Increase BSP like DLF to cover for the parking charge. Can they do that now?
    2. Increase super area to cover for the parking charge. This they can surely play around with. However, in most of their projects they seem to be increasing teh super area by 8 to 10% anyways (read in various threads in IREF). They can only increase the super area by 10% so even if they play around with the super area to cover for the parking space they cant do that by much and the money recovered by the customers would be far more substantial than the increase.
    3. Ask for cash and not provide receipts. This I doubt Jaypee would resort to. Though if they do decide to do so, for many of the projects they have already collected the parking charges. So would they then alter the PAL and then collect the money in cash form. Seems a little tricky for them do so.
    4. Construct three sided boundary (possibly for few feet high) for each parking slot and then that would possibly be categorized as a "garage" and hence make parking charges legal. This I would not mind as that would make the parking more secure for cars and customers would get at least something if not the refund.

Of course, this all boils down to the fact that can stilt parking be charged or not. Lawyers can assist but I guess such steps by companies like DLF surely seems to be strengthening the case that possibly parking charges are illegal.

In connection to how DLF has mentioned parking charges, please see the link below:
    http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connect/68c4d012-5620-44b8-85f1-13856e534f78/payment_plan.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=68c4d012-5620-44b8-85f1-13856e534f78
    CommentQuote
    In connection to how DLF has mentioned parking charges, please see the link below:
    http://www.dlf.in/dlf/wcm/connect/68c4d012-5620-44b8-85f1-13856e534f78/payment_plan.pdf?MOD=AJPERES&CACHEID=68c4d012-5620-44b8-85f1-13856e534f78

Some verbiage mentioned in the DLF link which I thought that I should highlight:

Basic Sale Price of Apartment including right
    to use 2 car parks

SALE VALUE = (BASIC SALE PRICE x SUPER AREA OF APARTMENT) + (PLC + EDC + IDC + OTHER GOVT. CHARGES)

Right to use per apartment is for two car parking slots.

CommentQuote
    Dinesh bhai. I have attached some links for details on the parking space. The very first one is from Akosha. (Consumer Tadka is an initiative by the Akosha Team. Akosha is an online consumer forum (an alternative to consumer court). You can resolve your disputes by registering/filing your complaint online on our website (www.akosha.com).)

Warning: Buying A House, Don’t Pay For The Parking Space-It Is Illegal! | Consumer Tadka

Some more links:
    Law on Parking Spaces
    SC Judgement: Builders can't sell open and stilt parking spaces : News Articles
    Builders violate Supreme Court ruling, charge hefty sums for car park - Times Of India
    Find out your legal rights on selling car parking slot

I could post so many more links. However, I believe that this is a copy of the hearing. Now, I am not a lawyer but I guess some lawyer can ellborate better if stilt parking is considered a garage or not. As my understanding of the case, the final verdict was that stilt parking cannot be termed as a garage. A garage has to have a roof and three sided walls. Here is the link:

Nahalchand Laloochand P.Ltd. vs Panchali Co-Op.Hng.Sty.Ltd. on 31 August, 2010

Pandey Sir - I read a few links that you attached. What I could make out was that it is illegal to sell open and stilt parking but selling basement parking IS permitted as it is not part of common area and builder does extra construction for that.

Jaypee is only selling basement parking.

Can anyone check if this view is correct / incorrect?

CommentQuote
    Dinesh bhai. I have few queries regarding the increase in the super area in Jaypee projects. I have heard that many of the Jaypee projects have an increase in their super area. My questions are as follows:

1. Any idea if there is an official increase announced by Jaypee for Klassic duplex 1045 sq ft flats? I understand the final super area would be determined at teh time of possession but have been hearing a lot that some of the projects new brochure has the updated super area.
    2. Jaypee can increase teh super area upto 10%. What happens if they do so by more than that? Can that be challenged?
    3. What can customers do if Jaypee increases the super area but only a minor increase in teh carpet area. As in, Jaypee cannot say for example sake increase the super area by 100 sq ft and the difference to the carpet area be say 15 sq ft. Would that be legal? I have read few people complaining about it so was curious to know if anyone has any opinion on this?
    4. Ideally teh carpet area is anywhere between say 65 to 70 percent of teh said super area. If Jaypee increase teh super area, should that not be on similar specs? As in for a 100 sq ft super area increase the carpet area should also increase by 65 to 70 sq ft. I wanted to know if there is any regulatory regarding this.

Yet again, thanks everyone for having assisted me with my previous queries.

Pandey Sir - virtually all builders are doing this. We are in the absence of a regulator and a basic thing as defining carpet / super area is not mandatory.

We all conciously agree in the application form that minor increase / decrease will be allowed.

I am unaware of any court ruling so far which can help reign the builder in.

They are all taking advantage of this lack of regulation

CommentQuote