Modification in Antriksh Golf View

Last updated: August 21 2013
6 | Posts
2027 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modification in Antriksh Golf View

Hi, I have purchased a 3BR house in Antriksh Golf View 1. The issue that I am facing is that there is nor provision for windows in the entire apartment. They are planning to install Glass sliding doors instead. Please suggest if I should ask the builder to modify or get it done myself. Cost is a factor here.

Thanks.

Re : Modification in Antriksh Golf View

Originally posted by Sudeep Mathu View Post
    Hi, I have purchased a 3BR house in Antriksh Golf View 1. The issue that I am facing is that there is nor provision for windows in the entire apartment. They are planning to install Glass sliding doors instead. Please suggest if I should ask the builder to modify or get it done myself. Cost is a factor here.

Thanks.
    What's wrong with Sliding Door? it is as good as window.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sudeep Mathu View Post

Thanks.
      Have they started putting sliding door at any floor? I think, Sliding doors are only in the living room. Bedrooms have the windows, right?

Sliding doors are always better than standard doors and Windows.

Comment

Hi have someone visited ANTRIKSH GOLF VIEW 1 recently? What is the status of construction? When are they giving procession? We have booked a flat in Antriksh Golf View 1 and hence would be grateful, if someone can update on the status.

Comment

Originally posted by piya12345 View Post
          Hi have someone visited ANTRIKSH GOLF VIEW 1 recently? What is the status of construction? When are they giving procession? We have booked a flat in Antriksh Golf View 1 and hence would be grateful, if someone can update on the status.
          Seems like the thread owner knew years back that the builder is going to increase the Super Area to extract more money from the buyers. lol..

External plaster and finishing work is going on currently with possession expected by Q1, next year.

For more information check some pages here - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...39-page93.html

For photos etc join the AGV1 Yahoo group - antarikshgolfview@yahoogroups.co.in

Comment

Guys, anyone buying a flat on all inclusive rates in resale be careful about the extra charges on account of fire fighting and meter. These charges have been mentioned somewhere hidden in the agreement but have not been quantified. In Antriksh Nature, I had to pay Rs 1.75 lakhs for fire fighting for a 4 B/R aptt. Buyers going for all inclusive deals take care to write in the agreement about an approximate amount to be withheld from the deal.

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...9-page106.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
              NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X