Hi All (Seniors / New Members)

From last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x Sectors... Members sharing LONG ANALYSIS and proving their Point of Views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should I sell my 2 BHK in 7X sectors which I purchased in April 2010 OR Wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in YES (sale) or NO (Wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which I am not getting any thing... in clear words getting frustrated after reading LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG Threads...

On the basis of your Yes or No (Majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PSingh_71
    Hi All (Seniors / New Members)

From last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x Sectors... Members sharing LONG ANALYSIS and proving their Point of Views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should I sell my 2 BHK in 7X sectors which I purchased in April 2010 OR Wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in YES (sale) or NO (Wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which I am not getting any thing... in clear words getting frustrated after reading LLLLLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG Threads...

On the basis of your Yes or No (Majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..

which project are you invested in and what's the current status of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • its Amrapali Silicon -------

Originally Posted by cookie
    which project are you invested in and what's the current status of the project?

Hi Cookie

The project name is ### Amrapali Silicon City and 13th Tower WIP (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

PSingh
    CommentQuote
  • on a lighter note -

someone shared a poem few days back - - -

meri biwi deti hai gali;
    aur bacha bajata hai taali;
    jab se kharida hai maine amrapali.... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Yes
    Originally Posted by psingh_71
    hi cookie

the project name is ### amrapali silicon city and 13th tower wip (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

psingh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PSingh_71
    Hi Cookie

The project name is ### Amrapali Silicon City and 13th Tower WIP (total 18 towers)....

Thanks

PSingh

If you are getting reasonable premium, sell and move out...(YES)
    if not, hold on and keep on looking for buyers in the market.(NO)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psingh_71
    hi all (seniors / new members)

from last week onward...lot of new discussion going on future of 7x sectors... Members sharing long analysis and proving their point of views (are correct)...

I am not going anywhere from different analysis and counter analysis ...so just want to know from all of you ...should i sell my 2 bhk in 7x sectors which i purchased in april 2010 or wait till possession...

Just want to know your answer in yes (sale) or no (wait) only .... I don't want detailed analysis from which i am not getting any thing... In clear words getting frustrated after reading llllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggg threads...

On the basis of your yes or no (majority ) will take my decision.... Thanks in advance..

yes
    CommentQuote
  • No....don't go on the negativity spread on the IREF...these guys don't take much time in taking U-turns..
    u ll get best premium at the time of possession....moreover construction in ASC has been completed 50-60%...so one should get delivery in 2 years time...you can expect 5500 rates by that period...my POV only.
    CommentQuote
  • yes.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Make ur own target.. by 2 yrs.. it will surely reach 5500 to 6000 at RTM..

Once u achieve ur target..sell it..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. if voting is going on.... Not much knowledge of Real estate.. but I can see price decreasing or sluggish in Small cities too..:(
    CommentQuote
  • Hold it till possesion. Expected price at the time of possesion 6000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • If u have a better investment opportunity then exit otherwise sit back n relax...
    itna paisa lagaoge kahan?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes
    CommentQuote