Sort by :
Filter by :
- BMW opened a very beautiful Govt. hospital near DPS school. Must be 500 beded.CommentQuote0Flag
- 3rd phase metro. After that south Delhi will be best conducted with Noida. Also direct and easy access to Airport.CommentQuote0Flag
let us stick to the infra on ground. Metro ph 3 is still far away.CommentQuote0Flag
- thank god....good initiative....i felt so low after reading all those negative threads...bec as an investor, u hav an option to exit in such scenario but where ll the end user go.....CommentQuote1Flag
- BMW's park near sector 18...CommentQuote0Flag
- Whats the direct easy access to the airport? (How was the access before?)CommentQuote0Flag
Work has started from Kalindi kunj side. 5 pillars are under construction on yammuna river .CommentQuote0Flag
- Meghdootam Park, Sector-50CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SGangulyWhats the direct easy access to the airport? (How was the access before?)
This line is going to west Delhi via Hauz Khas and Dhula Kua..
one needs to change somewhere because delhi metro no way goes to airport, only Airport express line goes to Airport.CommentQuote0Flag
- One functional foot over bridge in sector-18 with elevator, another one near dalit park is under consturction...
There is not even a single foot over bridge in other NCR cities as far as I know
There is one at Delhi-Ghaziabad Border.CommentQuote0Flag
- If you take surrounding infra directly impacting noida noida link road flyovers
widening of road on irrigTion road leading to expresswayCommentQuote0Flag
- Noida - Delhi Border is the best maintained as compare to other bordering cities including faridabad,Sonipat,Gurgaon,Ghaziabad.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieThis line is going to west Delhi via Hauz Khas and Dhula Kua..
one needs to change somewhere because delhi metro no way goes to airport, only Airport express line goes to Airport.
I might be wrong here - but how many people take the metro to the Airport anyway? Dont you either call Meru or just drive down?CommentQuote0Flag
- gan guly dada welcome back...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SGangulyI might be wrong here - but how many people take the metro to the Airport anyway? Dont you either call Meru or just drive down?
I don't need to explain to you how many guys go to Airport. Its something coming So I shared.
South Delhi Part will be just minutes away that's the greatest advantage...CommentQuote0Flag