Hey, I have just joined an IT company here in Noida, presently staying on rent but want my own flat a 3BHK in Noida near by Metro, Any suggestions ?
:)
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Hawa,

Suggestions??.... and a new thread.

Spend some time reading previous threads.

A lot of people have come earlier also to NOIDA and are also looking for 3BHK`s.
    CommentQuote
  • There many project in noida but i guess near by metro is quite costly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DalLama
    Hi Hawa,

Suggestions??.... and a new thread.

Spend some time reading previous threads.

A lot of people have come earlier also to NOIDA and are also looking for 3BHK`s.

Thanks for your kind suggestion !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by marjanagaggi
    There many project in noida but i guess near by metro is quite costly

okay ! i have gone thru few price list of few builders they are fine with my budget !
    CommentQuote
  • try in Assotech Celestial. sector 44.
    CommentQuote
  • cookie bhai... what your thoughts on the recent situation of NOIDA....in future, I'll rely on you all on happenings in Noida.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    cookie bhai... what your thoughts on the recent situation of NOIDA....in future, I'll rely on you all on happenings in Noida.....

Udaalo Maazak

Anyway, This 10 year Payment plan available with Builder could be tricky in future if builder gets defaulter. If this thing is taken care by Builder, Noida is good for end-users.

Rest of the issues we have discussed is everywhere.

By the way, After reading too much negativity in this forum, Kasam se Brain Wash ho gaya hai and have decided not to invest in under construction projects for the time being....
    CommentQuote
  • Boss... same here.. I'll never buy any under construction...
    In UC property... you are at mercy of builder..
    buy RTM... you get what you see..
    CommentQuote