Paras Tierea Sector 137 Noida Expresssway; Is there any problem in their completion of the project.Is Phase I being delivered in Aug12' as promised earler?
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by as49dhar
    Paras Tierea Sector 137 Noida Expresssway; Is there any problem in their completion of the project.Is Phase I being delivered in Aug12' as promised earler?

@dhar..have you received any news of any problem so far??? I guess nobody has till now...as far as Aug 12 is concerned..it is not possible as only 1 tower T 1 is ready ..that too paint is required..Don't know about you but as many times i asked them I was told for the possession in Dec...which seeems to be quite possible..in Dec you will be having 3-4 towers RFP...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, with all due respect can you please visit the original thread of Paras Tierra as creating a new thread and discussing about the same project will not solve the purpose of this forum...its just an advice..plz dont mind..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • pls suggest me in bet ween paras tiera and supertech kasa blanca
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dr amit jain
    pls suggest me in bet ween paras tiera and supertech kasa blanca

Dr Amit Jain,

Kasablanca belongs to jaypee not supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a duplicate thread & is being closed .

For further information & discussion on this project, please visit:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7737-paras-tierea-paras-buildtech-sector-137-noida?t=10209

Search Before Posting – Use 'Google Custom Search' – Keep forum free from Duplicate Threads .
    CommentQuote