Sort by :
Filter by :
- If you see my previous post, I mentioned about sector 75 project :
1. Yes gardenia has done the registry of most of the area.
2. Except Solaris and few area of IndoSam(I think one tower) All other FSI land area is on the name of Gardenia
3. It is tough to find out that how much money Gardenia has given and what is pending because Authority don't share this information publically.
4. Similarly , it will also be tough to tell about payments done by these builders to Gardenia but JM, Design Arch and Panchsheel must have done payments (atleast premium that they were supposed to pay to Gardenia) as they have taken bookings from customer
5. No sub lease is having any map approval from authority and it should take sometime and all map approval should come together.
6. As Gardenia registry itself took 1-1.5 years and done 4-5 months before and after that no major work by authority after that time so sub-lease is pending at authority end.
7. Sub-lease never happened in sector 74/77/76 and infact in those sectors lands were taken on different company names. For example, In sector 76, Amrapali was main consortium head but Skytech, Aditya, JM, Max were already as bidder partner(equal to land share) so in the case of 76, registry directly happened on individual company names. Similarly in sector 74, Supertech/Ajnara were shareholder in bid.
8. Sector 75 is pure case of sub-lease and initially it was not possible because Gardenia itself was not having any registry and now authority is not allowing for sub-lease so things are pending from last 2 years.
- Sector 75 is pure case of sub-lease and initially it was not possible because Gardenia itself was not having any registry and now authority is not allowing for sub-lease so things are pending from last 2 years.
Above comment looks serious - which will mean, that no development can be started on these FSI projects till a sub-lease deal is registered - how safe is pre-launch booking in these ?
JM is saying that have got the sub lease registered with NA and are just waiting for approval of map - Any updates on this ?CommentQuote0Flag
- How much feedback you are looking, see the below link or many such links in this forum, you would better understand hardly any other project's buyers in Noida/Gr Noida are more sufferer than Sector-75..They are just selling the product with different name, but situation are more or less same for all projects of 75...So if have surplus such money that you could forget after investment then welcome to Titanic.
Gardenia Golf City, NoidaCommentQuote0Flag
- JM is saying that have got the sub-lease registered with Noida Authority and they will have to pay all 10 year installments of their 5acres of Land in Sector 75 directly to Noida Authority and they their own payment plan and they will pay 100% by to NA before the flats are registered to JM flat buyers. Their project will not depend on any default by Gardenia to NA...... Any comments on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- Indosam is also saying that have got the sub lease registered with NA and are just waiting for approval of map from past 2-3 months - Any updates on this ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Pls Check
I booked in JM Aroma Alias JM Solitare on Nov,2010.Later Rollback My decision and Booked in JM Orchid on Dec,2010.After almost 1.8 years i am happy for my decision as there is no Prgress in Sector 75.Guys Pls Check all the Sub leasing document for any builder who have purchased land from Gardenia.........................ALSO many builders are now making noises in sector 75 although best location in 7X sectors but not Organized, Entry Exit Problems.......if all builders start there work and fencing has not been done by any builders......CommentQuote0Flag
- On the ground we can see TIN boundaries for JM Solitare(Aroma) and IndoSam plots since long... the ground was dig even before the sub-lease deed was registered.
Work cannot start on these because the maps are not approved by NA... Can someone get this info from NA, that why the maps are not getting pass for both of these projects... is it because they have not cleared the dues of NA or is it some other reason ?????CommentQuote0Flag