Last updated: August 14 2012
19 | Posts
3200 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• property for end use

Hi,
    I am working near safdarjung enclave and will like to buy a property up to 1 cr. This will be for end use and will prefer a gated community with safety for my children. No urgency and can wait for 2-3 years. Please give suggestions. Delhi or noida expressway

Re : property for end use

Any day delhi would be a better choice... Better Infra (Electricity/Water/Connctivity)... No issues like Noida extnsion... and less commuting time for you... You can look at Mayur Vihar Phase 1 or 2 or Dwarka...
    Last edited July 14 2012, 02:35 PM. Reason: putting spaces

Comment

Why do no you look at DDA new allotment HIG flat say Jasola...think it shd be available at 1.2 cr and almost ready to move...little stretch on your budget but think it has lot of steam for appreciating...also can look VK MIG in new allotment....

Comment

Originally posted by Newbee999 View Post
        Why do no you look at DDA new allotment HIG flat say Jasola...think it shd be available at 1.2 cr and almost ready to move...little stretch on your budget but think it has lot of steam for appreciating...also can look VK MIG in new allotment....

But with the construction quality of DDA flats, will they be liveable in next 10 years or so. Also is it worth to buy a 1000 sq ft apartment for 1.2-1.4 for a dda flat. Also should i buy new allotments or older ones like D6

Comment

I suggest get into Noida expressway. In 1 cr. you can get a decent options in Jaypee wish town, 3c's LP / LB , Purvanchal etc.

If you are opting for JP be prepared for delay. Though there is lot to choose from but delay is a inevitable. However Pavilion court and Pavilion height can be delivered in 1 year or so. Structures are ready. a 1600 sqft all inclusive non golf facing unit may come in your budget of 1cr.

Do visit LB/LP as well.. The structures are quite ready and you can get a feel of the place and offerings...

Comment

will noida expressway appreciate with so many options available. also daily commute on public transport seems to be difficult

Comment

I thought you are looking to buy as a end user. I think only appreciation should not be the deciding factor while buying for self use.

It is very well connected to Delhi. Commutation should not be a issue... Just travel once and you will get the feel.

Comment

Visited Jaypee today... progression of work in almost all project is amazing.. As per a reliable source at JP both Klypso, imperial, Kosmos and Klassic, wll be delivered by june 2013 to Decemeber 13... Pavillion will be delivered by this Novemebr to March 13.. JP has put acclerator in construction work. Its not as bad as earlier.. Hope it gets faith of buyer soon..

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
                I suggest get into Noida expressway. In 1 cr. you can get a decent options in Jaypee wish town, 3c's LP / LB , Purvanchal etc.

If you are opting for JP be prepared for delay. Though there is lot to choose from but delay is a inevitable. However Pavilion court and Pavilion height can be delivered in 1 year or so. Structures are ready. a 1600 sqft all inclusive non golf facing unit may come in your budget of 1cr.

Do visit LB/LP as well.. The structures are quite ready and you can get a feel of the place and offerings...

Comment

Originally posted by delhibuy View Post
                  But with the construction quality of DDA flats, will they be liveable in next 10 years or so. Also is it worth to buy a 1000 sq ft apartment for 1.2-1.4 for a dda flat. Also should i buy new allotments or older ones like D6
                  hi can u please provide me with other decent options near safdarjung enclave. what about dwrka. or is noida expressway the only answer

Comment

Noida Expressway is not the answer at all.

You will either get stuck in a horribly dense project where thousands and thousands of people will put enormous strain on public resources (LB/LP). And you will get a below par quality project. OR

You will get stuck in a project where there is no assurance of delivery dates and where construction will go on and on for the foreseeable future (JP).

Plus all Noida builders are neck deep in trouble with the ruling political party and are not even getting clearance to offer possession on properties that are apparently ready to move.

My two cents - never buy under construction property - always go for RTM, you will see your flat before you buy and will be happy with your choice for the rest of your life.

Commute - please try to travel between Delhi and Noida during office hours and see it for yourself - you will be stuck on Ring Road for hours.

Stick to Delhi by all means.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X