Hi,
Does anyone have a first hand experience with Gardenia Grace. For instance, an owner who has already taken the possession or about to? I'm an end user and am planning to buy an apartment there. Although it is not finished yet, the project manager has assured that it will be in a couple of months and the possession will be given then. I'm quite sure it will take another 3-4 months but what is the overall quality of workmanship?

thanks
Shail
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • latest pic
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • do they offered the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sarora1979
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a first hand experience with Gardenia Grace. For instance, an owner who has already taken the possession or about to? I'm an end user and am planning to buy an apartment there. Although it is not finished yet, the project manager has assured that it will be in a couple of months and the possession will be given then. I'm quite sure it will take another 3-4 months but what is the overall quality of workmanship?

thanks
    Shail

price??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia and grace ( These are antonyms)
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen the flats... Posession of 1 tower was given an year back... Looks a low density project and connected to sector park too... I had seen a brand new unused flt so constrction quality looked nice... This is only good project frm builder i think.. their crossing project is in bad shape n under construction properties arent getting good response too.. u may look at prateek fedora also.. compate the units n see whichone suits u...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal
    I have seen the flats... Posession of 1 tower was given an year back... Looks a low density project and connected to sector park too... I had seen a brand new unused flt so constrction quality looked nice... This is only good project frm builder i think.. their crossing project is in bad shape n under construction properties arent getting good response too.. u may look at prateek fedora also.. compate the units n see whichone suits u...

yeah location of gardenia grace is pretty good and i cud see occupied flats in both towers and no sign of any further construction .. so yes these project seems to be 100% complete now

another one which is shaping well in that area is Manisha Keybee Housing's Marvel Homes Sec 61
    CommentQuote
  • actually, gardenia's entire tower that faces triphala park of sector 61 (they have only two towers in the project) developed severe seepage issues last year. They have repainted the tower. So perhaps wait till the rains start / end before taking any decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Is possession is given, whts the current resale rate.
    CommentQuote