considering two options aman and zest . Aman giving possesion by 1-1.5 yrs and zest by 2.5 yrs . I will be an end user .Pls suggest which one is better (advantages/disadvantages) and which one is better in terms of habitation by 2015. will both be liveable by 2015 ?
Want a home which is liveable by 2015 beginnng ?
After possession will rates of aman will increase ?
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Aman is I feel way better than Zest if you can compromise with Aman Location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Aman is I feel way better than Zest if you can compromise with Aman Location.

I have heard that in terms of habitation zest will be habitated first it will be more liveable as it is surrounded by many other projects. and commercial places
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by comguru
    I have heard that in terms of habitation zest will be habitated first it will be more liveable as it is surrounded by many other projects. and commercial places

Agree... But Aman will be delivered in 1-2 years time while Zest will take 3-4 years times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Agree... But Aman will be delivered in 1-2 years time while Zest will take 3-4 years times.

do you think zest will not be able to give possession by 2014 end ? what do you think about aman' location
    CommentQuote
    do you think zest will not be able to give possession by 2014 end ? what do you think about aman' location

Aman is closer to Greater Noida but Location wise Zest is Better.
    CommentQuote
  • Aman is the most VFM project in Noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee aman vs logix zest

Originally Posted by cookie
    Aman is closer to Greater Noida but Location wise Zest is Better.

Any views on perceived quality of Zest versus Aman?
    CommentQuote
  • I will also go with Aman, for the reason below

Brand like JP
    Golf view 9 hole
    Adjecent to commercial land
    Near possession
    Excellent green area
    CommentQuote
  • i want a home liveable by 2015 . I am confused.Brokers are saying that zest will be liveable first as it is close to commercial places.Besides this i want to know what will be rate of aman at time of possession.will rates increase . also brokers are saying aman is the only residential project at that location it is not surrounded by others projects like zest is till now
    pls suggest
    zest 990 sq ft 2bhk or aman 1200 sq ft 3bhk ?
    which one should i go for ... (habitation is top priority)
    please help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chikoo
    Any views on perceived quality of Zest versus Aman?

I also wanna know this . I have heard that aman's floor layout are not too good.
    Any views on quality ?
    senior members advice reqiured
    CommentQuote
    I also wanna know this . I have heard that aman's floor layout are not too good.
    Any views on quality ?
    senior members advice reqiured

This is what you shld do . My advise only

1) get hold of the brochures from your agent . I think you can go to BOP office as they are underwriters for both projects .Eat the head of sales guy and understand pros and cons for both .
    2) compare layouts / loading areas yourself to see which is more efficient . What is bad for someone can prove to be good for you . Dont forget to take your wife or mother as they wld be better judge
    3) See what flat are you being offered in both and if the view / sunlight etc will be ok
    4) take your car and visit zest site and aman . Both are on the same road and spare 1 day from your busy schedule as this might be the biggest decision of your life .
    5) Visit prev delivered projects of both builders and see for yourself whose quality is better . Logix has some commercials delivered and jaypee has delivered a project in GN .

For sure Aman will have better quality but location wise zest is better . Also whatever Jaypee commits for delivery add at least 1 to 1.5 years and dont care too much if the difference trickle down to few months .
    CommentQuote
  • what is the growth prospects in the area near jaypee aman only one commercial place there npx ....
    CommentQuote
    what is the growth prospects in the area near jaypee aman only one commercial place there npx ....

its a long term bet . Longer than the commercials arnd zest .
    CommentQuote
  • For own use, I would prefer Aman as I believe quality of JP is better....

For investment, I would prefer Zest as the sector is near to SEZ, has proposed metro, closer to FNG (with F no longer happening) and would be livable sooner than Aman...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    For own use, I would prefer Aman as I believe quality of JP is better....

For investment, I would prefer Zest as the sector is near to SEZ, has proposed metro, closer to FNG (with F no longer happening) and would be livable sooner than Aman...

That means in terms of habitation zest will be liveable before aman..
    what will be the exact possesion date of zest ?
    CommentQuote