I would like to purchase a 2 BHK Golf facing unit in JP Calipso Court in Tower 12 to 14 and between 6-18 floors for self use.
Could any one suggest whether it is a good investment for personal use?
If any of the forum members are willing to share information on the same, s/he is most welcome.
What is the current price of this kind of golf facing property?

Regards
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Manbhum
    I would like to purchase a 2 BHK Golf facing unit in JP Calipso Court in Tower 12 to 14 and between 6-18 floors for self use.
    Could any one suggest whether it is a good investment for personal use?
    If any of the forum members are willing to share information on the same, s/he is most welcome.
    What is the current price of this kind of golf facing property?

Regards

Very few 2 bhk apartments of the kinds u mentioned only 2-3 towers. Kalypso GC units are selling for anywhere b/w 7200 - 7800 psf (Roughly) (2 apartments per floor of these units are there right?)

Good apartments for sure - let us know - how you progress with these
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bedroom 1800 sq ft odd will be around 6500. Normally Kalypso sells at about 7000-7500 but 2 bedroom ones are around the 6300-6500 range.

Honestly given the small difference in size between 2 and 3 bedroom (1800 and 2400) - its recommended to pick 3 bed as an investment option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    2 bedroom 1800 sq ft odd will be around 6500. Normally Kalypso sells at about 7000-7500 but 2 bedroom ones are around the 6300-6500 range.

Honestly given the small difference in size between 2 and 3 bedroom (1800 and 2400) - its recommended to pick 3 bed as an investment option.

Really even the GC facing ones are at 6300? Thats cheaper than PC/PH
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your replies but I did not get any offer from the forum members or any lead guidance for purchase of the same. So, I am still looking for a 2 BHK Golf facing flat in Calypso court (1885 sq ft).

Please send your best offers.

Thanks & Regards

from Manbhum
    Mob: 9910298772
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manbhum
    Thanks for your replies but I did not get any offer from the forum members or any lead guidance for purchase of the same. So, I am still looking for a 2 BHK Golf facing flat in Calypso court (1885 sq ft).

Please send your best offers.

Thanks & Regards

from Manbhum
    Mob: 9910298772

Bro - this is not a buying/selling forum. Putting up personal information is not permitted.

BTW - The 2 bhk GC units in Kalypso are quite rare and we realized the layout is also not very nice. The 2 bhk NON GC units have a very good layout.

You should get in touch with some brokers - BOP, Paragon etc etc or look at buying selling sites like /99acres etc and put your requirement there
    CommentQuote