hi All,
Can you please tell about some Projects in Noida 7x or expressway in Fresh booking. something less than 4500(all inclusive :) )

I am not looking for resale options...

Thanks
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Go for Sethi Max .....
    80% structure completed & possesion within 1 year.
    CommentQuote
  • Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013

What is price of Amrapali (All Inclusive).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mikman
    Go for Amrapali silicon city, finishing work going on.Possession starting from may 2013

sir kahan mil raha hai amrapali 4500 all incl mein (fresh + lower floor) ??
    CommentQuote
  • all are available in resale in this price...infact 100-200 shy ..most of ther properties except ATS,purvanchal,300, edifice, mezzaria...high end launches...

talk to a lot of dealers you will get one
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Members.

I am having a big delima on where to invest in Noida.
    I have a budget of around 40L and looking for a 2BHK flat from the point of view of investment. I am looking only for Fresh bookings as do not have color component for Resale deals.
    Can senior members suggest what should be the area I should look for in my budget?

I have seen Sector 7x and expressway projects, but they seem to be out of my budget? or can I get something good in under 40L?
    What are the sentiments on NE? I am seeing builders have started increasing rates and Gaur already asking 3200 psqf now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anantaustin
    Hello Members.

I am having a big delima on where to invest in Noida.
    I have a budget of around 40L and looking for a 2BHK flat from the point of view of investment. I am looking only for Fresh bookings as do not have color component for Resale deals.
    Can senior members suggest what should be the area I should look for in my budget?

I have seen Sector 7x and expressway projects, but they seem to be out of my budget? or can I get something good in under 40L?
    What are the sentiments on NE? I am seeing builders have started increasing rates and Gaur already asking 3200 psqf now.

Why go for Noida Extension when you can get something on Noida Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Fresh Inventory

Thanks for your suggestion.. I too am not very keen to move to NExt and aggressively looking for something in my budget in Noida, but unable to get any fresh inventory anywhere. I cannot go for Resale due to lack of "color" component.
    Can you suggest some options in 7x or ExpWay which have fresh inventory?

Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    Why go for Noida Extension when you can get something on Noida Expressway.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your suggestion.. I too am not very keen to move to NExt and aggressively looking for something in my budget in Noida, but unable to get any fresh inventory anywhere. I cannot go for Resale due to lack of "color" component.

Anant, with the budget you have, you can easily go for Logix Neo world in sec 150. That will fit in your budget. AI rates are approx 3900-4000 and the area of 2BHK is 990sqft . That can be a good option for you.

Regards!
    CommentQuote

I am sure Jaypee would have a lot of unsold inventory ... you can check with them ... if you want, I can check with my contacts.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has two projects which are kosmos and garden isles which are quoting below 4000. But kosmos is only in resale and garden isles needs first 50% in 3 months time frame.

Can anyone update about the prices in sector 143!
    CommentQuote
  • This thread makes lots of senses...what is the current situation.
    Are there any investment oppurtunity on expressway or noida 7x sectors.
    Any fresh launch projects where contruction is just started pr new tower is launched...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SharpShutter
    Anant, with the budget you have, you can easily go for Logix Neo world in sec 150. That will fit in your budget. AI rates are approx 3900-4000 and the area of 2BHK is 990sqft . That can be a good option for you.

Regards!

if u r ready to go for logix nw .. which is hardly 2-3 km from noida-GN border .. then might as well consider options in Gnoida as well .. and those u can get cheaper as well
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gpsdnet.
    Would be great if you could let me know if there is some fresh inventory in JP WT.. I am looking for a 2BHK.

Originally Posted by gpsdnet
    I am sure Jaypee would have a lot of unsold inventory ... you can check with them ... if you want, I can check with my contacts.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi members...
    I dont see much activity for Nimbus Hyde Park on IREF as compared to its other brothers in vicinity.. like Sethi Max Royal, SSH etc...
    What is the reason for the same? I recently visited the site, the construction going on at good speed and the overall site layout is quite good considering it is 3 side open and it has a very big central green area...
    Any serious drawbacks on this project apart from a relatively new builder???
    CommentQuote