Last updated: May 19 2012
58 | Posts
19461 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noida sector 61 projects

Hello
    Im trying to get some background information on the following two projects that have just been launched a month or so back in sector 61, Noida. These are called Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
    Key points that I would like some information on, are:
    1. Any information on the builders? Gardenia has a website but its rather sketchy.
    2. Is a rate of Rs 3300/- per sq ft OK? Pls remember that this is for booking - they have commenced digging but thats about it.
    3. I like sector 61 due to not being very crowded, having good road access, etc. Anything i need to be aware of thats a negative about this sector?
    thanks in advance
    Cheers!
    Vaibhav

Re : noida sector 61 projects

Gardenia Grace

I think rate can be negotiated for 3000 Per/Feet. Only worry about is the completion of the project // They said they will do in 2 years time /.. In this recession time I don't think it would be possible.

Investment is very good . But only you have to wait for atleast 3 years .for this and pay rents.

If you don't have any issue with delay then its best ,,,

Shyam

Comment

Dear friend,

I also feel the rate is high and it may take atleast 3 years to get the flat.

ks2071746

Comment

My suggestion is not to put your money with any builder today. All builders, including the big ones, are launching projects to get cash. There is no guarenty as to when these projects would deliver.

Did not heard about Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Arry View Post
          My suggestion is not to put your money with any builder today. All builders, including the big ones, are launching projects to get cash. There is no guarenty as to when these projects would deliver.

Did not heard about Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
          Dear friend,

I fully agree with your first para.

ks2071746

Comment

Amrapali

Hello Amrapali has recently launched two projects in Noida - both locations are good - sector 50 for eden park and sector 44/45 for Sapphire. Any idea about this builder please?

Again, i live in Noida on rent and thinking of getting of my own home hence these queries.

Comment

So Vaibhav, did you manage to short list any of the new projects. I checked with my broker on Gardenia and Praeteek fedora and he says that builder have increased the prices.

Location of Sapphire (super 1390sft) is okay but carpet area seems to be just 917sft which less than Eden Park (super 1360 sft). Even the price seems to be high for both of these project considering current RE scenario.

Comment

Do not trust the brokers. Slap them the next time they say that the prices have increased.

PS: also tell them upfront if you are meeting a broker for the first time, that you will cease communication with him the moment he tries to act too optimistic about prices.

Comment

Actually checked the builders website also and it also reflects the increased price rs3600 pst only. I was told early that they started their price from rs3300.

Comment

Hi Everybody

I have got the flat booked in Gardenia Grace...do let me know if anybody wants to have any further information on this project...

his layouts are approved by NOIDA Authority and constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed....

His launch party was on 10th May...

I guess he should be completing his project by Dec-2010.

His project Gardenia GREEN in Vaishali will be finished before time

Vineet Singhal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X