Hello
Im trying to get some background information on the following two projects that have just been launched a month or so back in sector 61, Noida. These are called Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
Key points that I would like some information on, are:
1. Any information on the builders? Gardenia has a website but its rather sketchy.
2. Is a rate of Rs 3300/- per sq ft OK? Pls remember that this is for booking - they have commenced digging but thats about it.
3. I like sector 61 due to not being very crowded, having good road access, etc. Anything i need to be aware of thats a negative about this sector?
thanks in advance
Cheers!
Vaibhav
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gardenia Grace

I think rate can be negotiated for 3000 Per/Feet. Only worry about is the completion of the project // They said they will do in 2 years time /.. In this recession time I don't think it would be possible.

Investment is very good . But only you have to wait for atleast 3 years .for this and pay rents.

If you don't have any issue with delay then its best ,,,

Shyam
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend,

I also feel the rate is high and it may take atleast 3 years to get the flat.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • My suggestion is not to put your money with any builder today. All builders, including the big ones, are launching projects to get cash. There is no guarenty as to when these projects would deliver.

Did not heard about Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arry
    My suggestion is not to put your money with any builder today. All builders, including the big ones, are launching projects to get cash. There is no guarenty as to when these projects would deliver.

Did not heard about Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.

Dear friend,

I fully agree with your first para.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali

Hello Amrapali has recently launched two projects in Noida - both locations are good - sector 50 for eden park and sector 44/45 for Sapphire. Any idea about this builder please?

Again, i live in Noida on rent and thinking of getting of my own home hence these queries.
    CommentQuote
  • So Vaibhav, did you manage to short list any of the new projects. I checked with my broker on Gardenia and Praeteek fedora and he says that builder have increased the prices.

Location of Sapphire (super 1390sft) is okay but carpet area seems to be just 917sft which less than Eden Park (super 1360 sft). Even the price seems to be high for both of these project considering current RE scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not trust the brokers. Slap them the next time they say that the prices have increased.

PS: also tell them upfront if you are meeting a broker for the first time, that you will cease communication with him the moment he tries to act too optimistic about prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Actually checked the builders website also and it also reflects the increased price rs3600 pst only. I was told early that they started their price from rs3300.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everybody

I have got the flat booked in Gardenia Grace...do let me know if anybody wants to have any further information on this project...

his layouts are approved by NOIDA Authority and constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed....

His launch party was on 10th May...

I guess he should be completing his project by Dec-2010.

His project Gardenia GREEN in Vaishali will be finished before time

Vineet Singhal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet.singhal
    Hi Everybody

I have got the flat booked in Gardenia Grace...do let me know if anybody wants to have any further information on this project...

his layouts are approved by NOIDA Authority and constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed....

His launch party was on 10th May...

I guess he should be completing his project by Dec-2010.

His project Gardenia GREEN in Vaishali will be finished before time

Vineet Singhal

you got to be kidding us! Project launch on 10th May and on 22nd May "constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed".... Absolutely ridiculous!

if you are employed by the builder or represent "his" sales team, then please be upfront about that. We all will appreciate honesty. If such comments continue, you are only reducing the reputation of the builder and the project...

People have suffered enough.. please do not spread more pain...
    CommentQuote
  • It seems that though Gardenia and Prateek in Sector 61 have incraesed the prices but rate of booking has slowed down. I was looking to book one but they suddenly got too optimistic and increase the rates.
    Does anyone have any better and authentic info?
    CommentQuote
  • nicks : do not be in a hurry, the builders are only playing on the public sentiment due to the UPA election win and stock market 'sucker rally'... they will be back to square one in the next 5-6 months. wait till prices get realistic, no use negotiating at this point.

Also, most of these builders are already suffering due to cancelled bookings and payment default by already booked people... this unsold stock will also be back to the market..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hi_ank
    So Vaibhav, did you manage to short list any of the new projects. I checked with my broker on Gardenia and Praeteek fedora and he says that builder have increased the prices.

Location of Sapphire (super 1390sft) is okay but carpet area seems to be just 917sft which less than Eden Park (super 1360 sft). Even the price seems to be high for both of these project considering current RE scenario.

Hello again

I almost gave up after trying to find someone who will deliver and cost about 3000 per sqft - small property only. The prateek person wasnt even willing to consider anything lower and the telecaller insisted that she's the decision maker! Same with eden park.

I thought that Gardenia is on a smallish plot and will not have enough parking. Another concern is that it becomes a small neck (on the back of the park where gardenia is located) with 3 apartment complexes and will probably be crowded when these get occupied.

So as of now, no luck at all. Construction does seem to be going on in both of these - but the listed price for prateek is 3600 + the extra charges take a 3 bed price to 50 lac or so. Its out of my budget !

If any of you have any information on ready properties in Noida region - please do share.

previous poster, the false rally seems to be working wonders - most of my broker contacts have stopped calling back. They were quite desparate in Feb/March - i should have taken the plunge then.

anyways, thanks all for the information - look forward to hearing from you.

cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • TO some extent, I agree with what Amit said in his post but the problem is that you cant wait to time the market. I'm not sure what is again fueling the RE market. What is cheering the builder to increase the BSP?
    Amit - Its the news everywhere that global market would recover in this CY.
    CommentQuote
  • There is nothing going on, the economic output of the economy is stagnating and the job growth is -ve.... and wait till 2 Million graduates enter the work market this year... even in recession there are minor jumps, but the overall trend is a dipping graph line!

The macroeconomic squeeze will bring the builders on to the streets, as it is already doing. AT whatever rate you buy the property, just think about the consequence of the construction of the property not getting finished or stalled....
    1) Your bank loan EMI's continue monthly!
    2) You do not get any tax rebate since the property is still classified as under-construction
    3) You lose the interest that the downpayment could have generated for you..+ the stress of money getting blocked

I would rather suggest holding off for a few months, if your risk appetite is limited. The builders who have the ability to complete projects, will anyways do it. You can buy with more peace of mind in a completed property later on..
    CommentQuote