Hello
Im trying to get some background information on the following two projects that have just been launched a month or so back in sector 61, Noida. These are called Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
Key points that I would like some information on, are:
1. Any information on the builders? Gardenia has a website but its rather sketchy.
2. Is a rate of Rs 3300/- per sq ft OK? Pls remember that this is for booking - they have commenced digging but thats about it.
3. I like sector 61 due to not being very crowded, having good road access, etc. Anything i need to be aware of thats a negative about this sector?
thanks in advance
Cheers!
Vaibhav
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit_2009

you got to be kidding us! Project launch on 10th May and on 22nd May "constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed".... Absolutely ridiculous!

if you are employed by the builder or represent "his" sales team, then please be upfront about that. We all will appreciate honesty. If such comments continue, you are only reducing the reputation of the builder and the project...

People have suffered enough.. please do not spread more pain...

Hi Amit

As i said in my previous quote, I have a bought a 4-bedroom flat in this. I'm not employed by any of them. I'm employed in US based co. in Gurgaon. I damn care about the reputation of the builder. Further let me tell u one thing that Gardenia guys have been contractors for long time...and project of Gardenia is smallish in comparision to Prateek and Mahagiun Maple. They have to just construct 2 towers thats it....

Vineet
    CommentQuote
  • antriksh NATURE or prateek Fedora ??

hi all,

new in this block
    please advice which project is better Prateek Fedora or Antriksh Nature...
    same facts -
    1. rate are too high of Nature then Fedora
    2. possession is 1 yrs. before in nature
    3. FAR (floor area ratio) is high in Fedora
    4. location of Nature is much better (sector -52)
    5. specifications are allmost same.
    6. Nature has time link plan, Fedora is construction link

please help me as m not able to take decision on any one of them
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia's every project is good as far as approvals, on-time-delivery and quality is concerned. The price is too more than the market. Project on Vaishali is too costly, although the amenities are good.

The price of Vaishali is 2800-3200 psf. But Gardenia is selling in 3800 or more. So its upon you whether you can afford a expensive home or not.

;)
    CommentQuote
  • goldman - gardenia grace has just two towers and hardly any area to speak of! Not sure what amenities they can provide.

I wonder if they even have sufficient parking space for the people who will live inside!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, On what basis are you comparing fedora and nature? There is a huge diff in the rates and location.

Would be more apt if you compare fedora with grace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goldman
    Gardenia's every project is good as far as approvals, on-time-delivery and quality is concerned. The price is too more than the market. Project on Vaishali is too costly, although the amenities are good.

The price of Vaishali is 2800-3200 psf. But Gardenia is selling in 3800 or more. So its upon you whether you can afford a expensive home or not.

;)

I guess some flats are still remaining in Gardenia..u can check with them..sales tem member has told me that as now there project is approved by bank and once the disbursement starts, they r expecting few defaulters...I have got a 4-bedroon flat booked in Grace on 1st floor.. But people are raising doubts about the parking space in the project...That u need to check with them...But as he has charged with us seperately for the car space, i guess he should giving us that too...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet.singhal
    Hi Everybody

I have got the flat booked in Gardenia Grace...do let me know if anybody wants to have any further information on this project...

his layouts are approved by NOIDA Authority and constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed....

His launch party was on 10th May...

I guess he should be completing his project by Dec-2010.

His project Gardenia GREEN in Vaishali will be finished before time

Vineet Singhal

Hi Vineet,

I have also booked a flat at 3000/Sq Ft excluding other charges. Do you think it is OK?
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Fedora

I have booked a 3BHK in Prateek Fedora 1690 Sq Ft....!!!

135/250 flats are already booked.....!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujgovil
    I have booked a 3BHK in Prateek Fedora 1690 Sq Ft....!!!

135/250 flats are already booked.....!!!

what price? when is the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Possession is in Sept 2011....!!!

Only 4 flats are left in the 1690 Sq ft option
    CommentQuote
  • Property in Noida

Dear
    Both the builders are "D" category builders....a price of 3400/- per extra charges are a bit high when the market is passing thru recessionery phase..Now a times in sec-119 just 3 kms from this sec-61 a no. of builders viz. Eldeco, gaurs are offering flats at 2500 sq.feet inclusive of everthing....
    CommentQuote
  • There is no point comparing Sec61 with Sec 119.

Do visit Sec 61......and you will know why I'm saying this......

Sec 61 is one of the best sectors in Noida......Fully Developed...Nearer to Metro and excellent connectivity to Delhi, UP as well as Gr Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vaibhav,
    We visited the Amrapali Saphire site at Sec 45 and no doubt the location is very good. They were offering us 2900 per sq. ft (around 2 weeks ago) if we opted the downpayment option. However, there were many glitches. They were all too eager to make a deal and stated that many apts. have been booked by big corporate houses and bureaucrats. Also they said that half their towers would be completed by Dec 2011 and the other half by March 2012. We had our doubts that they may first satisfy the bureaucrats and corporate houses ;individuals like us may have to wait for our turn as they told us that the towers that would be constructed by Dec 2011 were already sold out. So for now , we have backed off from our decision in putting our money in this project.
    Also when we went their sample flat was under construction , nevertheless we we could have a look at the carpet area and believe me the masterbedroom was supposed to be 11' / 15' but it looked much much smaller
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pearl

Your observations are spot on! I actually visited the older Amrapali last weekend (Exotica in sector 50) and caught hold of a retired gentleman + wife who own two apartments over there. They were quite unhappy and mentioned the following:

1. Almost 20 apartments in that complex belong to police / bureaucrats, etc. and were given at a much lower value than market price.

2. Rising maintenance charges that are often not paid by such members.

I could also observe that the ground has not been properly leveled before paving - and overall workmanship is shoddy and hastily done.

Lastly, when i visited amrapali office, the marketing manager was offering only the rear towers - floors 17 and upwards. I didnt ilke this attitude at all and totally backed off after this.

I have opted for Fedora and so have a few other members of the group. I have my fingers crossed.

If you're OK coming this side of town, I would recommend this one and also supertech 34 pavilion - though there're a few issues there - supertech will likely rotate money across projects.

good luck with your decision!

cheers!
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukesh_kr_2000
    Hi Vineet,

I have also booked a flat at 3000/Sq Ft excluding other charges. Do you think it is OK?

iT REALLY DEPENDS WHEN U HAVE BOOKED THE FLAT. IF U HAVE BOOKED JUST A MONTH BACK THAN THE RATE IS GOOD ENOUGH...i HAD BOOKED THE FLAT IN EARLY MARCH .AT THAT TIME RATE OFFERED TO ME WAS LESS THAN 3000. DO LET ME KNOW WHETHER U HV BOOKED A 2/3/4 BR FLAT. U R TOWER A /B. aM IN TOWER B.
    CommentQuote