Hello
Im trying to get some background information on the following two projects that have just been launched a month or so back in sector 61, Noida. These are called Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
Key points that I would like some information on, are:
1. Any information on the builders? Gardenia has a website but its rather sketchy.
2. Is a rate of Rs 3300/- per sq ft OK? Pls remember that this is for booking - they have commenced digging but thats about it.
3. I like sector 61 due to not being very crowded, having good road access, etc. Anything i need to be aware of thats a negative about this sector?
thanks in advance
Cheers!
Vaibhav
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fedora

Hi all,
    I visited the Prateek Fedora sec 61. Prelim negotiation gave me rate of 3400 for installment plan. Anyone have gotten a lower price than that recently?

What else one should look for while talking to these builders? I will be visiting them again over the weekend, anyone interested in coming along?

Best,
    Sincron.
    CommentQuote
  • Garedenia Green

HI

I have booked flat in gardenia green. The project is near completion but it will be delayed , delay by 1, 2, 3, 5 or more months cant be said at this stage. Their concentration is in the launch of new project and not in the completion of old projects this is ths case with all builders

Sanjeev
    Originally Posted by vineet.singhal
    Hi Everybody

I have got the flat booked in Gardenia Grace...do let me know if anybody wants to have any further information on this project...

his layouts are approved by NOIDA Authority and constructions seems to be going at a pretty high speed....

His launch party was on 10th May...

I guess he should be completing his project by Dec-2010.

His project Gardenia GREEN in Vaishali will be finished before time

Vineet Singhal
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali has really targeted corporates, PSU and offcials for bulk deals for their projects - eden and sapphire. They were trying to lure me that if I can get them 10 bookings from my co, they would offer rs250 pft less rate + other free amenities. Catch is that these guys are generally given non PLC flats.
    Not sure whether ongoing maintance charges are also waived off for them.

I approached Amrapali for eden but they were only able to offer very high floor.

I am thinking to nail down on Gardenia and Fedora.

Any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • HI Nicks
    have you nailed down of any of the two?
    all of you out there -do you think the price of 3500 sqft is reasonable for sec 61?
    what is the guarantee in this market where money is being rotated by all the builders that Prateek will deliver the project in 2 yrs as promised?
    The reason I out all these thoughts is coz i am stipulating a buy in prateek and would like to be assured (if not 100% atleast a 70%), since will be taking a risk of paying rent and EMI together.
    CommentQuote
  • Fedora

Originally Posted by sincron
    Hi all,
    I visited the Prateek Fedora sec 61. Prelim negotiation gave me rate of 3400 for installment plan. Anyone have gotten a lower price than that recently?

What else one should look for while talking to these builders? I will be visiting them again over the weekend, anyone interested in coming along?

Best,
    Sincron.

Hi Sincron
    Just visited Fedora yesterday and prelim negotiations gave me a rate of 3400 as well. I will also be interested to know if anyone got a better rate yet. I did see someone quoting 3300 not sure where though.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Radips

I am deciding on Gardenia especially because of surroundings ( 2 side park and low flrs around). After doing lot of research, I am inclined on being in small society and not the one with 1000-2000 flats.
    I dint like Prateek due to their higher rates and structure of the plot - triangle.
    Sector 61 seems to the better sector as compared to expressway, sector 45 and 50 due to (note this is my personal opinion) :
    1) Lot of IT cos are now settling in 61, 62 and 63.
    2) Expressway area would take another 5-10yrs to develop.

Understand there is a lot of risk due to market situation and builders rotating money but had to decide on the home:)
    CommentQuote
  • Radips, if you like Prateek do push them hard for lower rates. I am pretty sure they would come down as they have not managed to sell their project in last 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • i am planning to book a flat in Prateek fedora. Did anyone booked a flat in prateek in near past? I need to know rate to which these guys can be pushed at this time. Any hints would really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • start with 2900 and try to close deal around 3200 or so. 3C is selling at 2500 and so Prateek has no reason to sell at more than 3000 as 3C is well funded and has Private equity backing for that project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepblue, cud u please tell how i can get 3C for 2500 psf?
    Is there an agent or is it directly thru the company?
    Thanks in advance!
    Meenu
    CommentQuote
  • 3c

Originally Posted by deepblue
    start with 2900 and try to close deal around 3200 or so. 3C is selling at 2500 and so Prateek has no reason to sell at more than 3000 as 3C is well funded and has Private equity backing for that project.

Hi Deepblue.

The two projects cant be compared. Prateek has 250 units in a developed sector and has managed to sell 80% already. 3C has a several hundred in a non-developed sector that will take about 3 years to get developed at the least. So prateek has limited incentive for a discount.

Not an to comparison IMHO.

PE only guarantees increased pressure on the builder to show revenue booked and realized - not an indicator of how well he will be able to build.

Some of the best builders in NCR - Purvanchal, ATS, Stellar and Assotech have no PE to the best of my knowledge. They all have immaculate track records in terms of finish of the apartments and on time delivery (within reasonable limits).

Have you booked in 3C? elsewhere?

kind regards,
    Vaibhav
    CommentQuote
  • 3C

There is fishy with 3c project because of various brokers. Wherenever I asked for booking with broker he says everthing sold out and also increases the prices.
    Hows the experience of others.
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Fedora

Hi Guys

Joined new...I am trying to book a flat in Noida ..Read all comments available so far..Anybosy knows about 4 bed room availability in prateek fedora....and whatis teh best rate they have given....Also any comments on construction quality ?,,,Thx.
    CommentQuote
  • Gardenia Grace

Originally Posted by vineet.singhal
    I guess some flats are still remaining in Gardenia..u can check with them..sales tem member has told me that as now there project is approved by bank and once the disbursement starts, they r expecting few defaulters...I have got a 4-bedroon flat booked in Grace on 1st floor.. But people are raising doubts about the parking space in the project...That u need to check with them...But as he has charged with us seperately for the car space, i guess he should giving us that too...

Investing in real estate is a major decision and I guess anybody who is investing in any apartment of 40 lacs plus will not rely on this forum solely. Anyhow, I have also booked Gardenia Grace and owner is my professional friend, whom I know for more than 6 years now.

Although project is on smaller piece of land, one has to look at number of flats and covered area. The project has only 144 flats with exclusive living. Parking is normally provided in the basement nowadays therefore it is not a problem nromally. Still it is better to book for two spaces.

Although project is smaller it has very well connectivity to community parks around.
    CommentQuote
  • 3Cs

Hii Ajng,

3Cs is promoted by a group of architects from Delhi. They have done 3 projects before, but this is their first shot at group housing. Naturally, the plan etc is impressive to look at, but in absence of any direct contact with the promotors as the underwriters are running the show . They will never giver clear, true picture, always pushing you to close the deal.

Just wait and watch. The bookings will be available till the end. Also there are signs that the layout of the project will change.
    CommentQuote