Hello
Im trying to get some background information on the following two projects that have just been launched a month or so back in sector 61, Noida. These are called Prateek Fedora and Gardenia Grace.
Key points that I would like some information on, are:
1. Any information on the builders? Gardenia has a website but its rather sketchy.
2. Is a rate of Rs 3300/- per sq ft OK? Pls remember that this is for booking - they have commenced digging but thats about it.
3. I like sector 61 due to not being very crowded, having good road access, etc. Anything i need to be aware of thats a negative about this sector?
thanks in advance
Cheers!
Vaibhav
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi vaibhav

what is developed today might not remain so in future. 61 is good but is now alomost choked from all roads leading to it are choked to the full at any given point. Further once prateek and gardenia are full, it will be like any other place. I am living in Sec 61 since 2003.
    CommentQuote
  • Hiii,

Better to look for sector 70 and 50. Mahagun is available in sector 50 and Amrapali is launching in sec 70.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepblue

Partly true - you wont be able to get steep appreciation in property prices that are already developed. However, value retention is best in such sectors and also depending on connectivity / central location it can appreciate well.
    Take Gurgaon grade A pockets for example (DLF phases), none of them have lost value to the extent that less developed sectors have lost value. I think that in real estate, location is paramount.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also booked a flat in Prateek Fedora, 2094 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manishi

I've PMd you regarding the e-group.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what is the resale price in the market for Grace sector 61 which is about to hand over the flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Its anywhere between 5500 to 6000/sq ft but not many flats in the market.

Originally Posted by nicks
    Any idea what is the resale price in the market for Grace sector 61 which is about to hand over the flats?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate of projects in Sector 61.
    1. Prateek Fedora
    2. Gardenia Grace
    3. Marvel Homes
    CommentQuote
  • Possession in Grace - 61

I am hearing that Gardenia has started sending out possession letter for their 1st project in noida.

Rate in Grace seem to be around Rs6400 psf. Price of other projects would be in line with this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vineet.singhal
    iT REALLY DEPENDS WHEN U HAVE BOOKED THE FLAT. IF U HAVE BOOKED JUST A MONTH BACK THAN THE RATE IS GOOD ENOUGH...i HAD BOOKED THE FLAT IN EARLY MARCH .AT THAT TIME RATE OFFERED TO ME WAS LESS THAN 3000. DO LET ME KNOW WHETHER U HV BOOKED A 2/3/4 BR FLAT. U R TOWER A /B. aM IN TOWER B.

I have bought 3BHK in gardenia Grace Noida Sector-61. and that's in Tower A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JainSVR
    What is the current rate of projects in Sector 61.
    1. Prateek Fedora
    2. Gardenia Grace
    3. Marvel Homes

Prateek Fedora having higher specifications is appx INR 400 per SQFT expensive than gardenia grace. The latter has a rate of INR 6400 - 6900 Per SQFT.

Marvel Homes are around INR 6000 per SQFT being in early stage when compared with Prateek Fedora or Gardenia Grace.

Please note that this is my personal findings. The above mentioned rates should in no way be considered as final and accurate. Relevant builders or local property dealers are the best source of most updated information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - If anyone want to rent out there property in Sec 61 then Plz PM the details.. I am looking forward one for rent... I am in 61 since last three years and love this sec...

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Resale in Sector 61 3 bhk

Hi,
    I am interested in buying a resale flat in Sec 61.
    If there are any interested sellers please PM me.
    CommentQuote