Collapse

Schools in Noida Fees Reputation VFM

Last updated: January 20 2020
141 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Schools in Noida Fees Reputation VFM

Regarding JP Public School: Sect 128: they have great infrastructure and staff. Only concern is that peer group is vernacular than a lot of schools otherwise everything is well managed.

Comment

Can anyone give feedback on Shiv Nadar school sector 168 Noida. ....For classes upto 5th.....quality of staff, education, infrastructure, reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by s thakur View Post
        Can anyone give feedback on Shiv Nadar school sector 168 Noida. ....For classes upto 5th.....quality of staff, education, infrastructure, reputation.

Infrastructure
        ==========
        1. Very average

2. Teachers - Once again, Its important to know that they are also Service class professionals and will seek greener pastures when opportunity comes and with New Schools almost every year in this region, they too shall move in and out of schools like other professional

3. Management - Rich Owners .CLAIM to be doing Philanthropy But its Nonsense as the fees they are charging is Quite high compared to the Infrastructure Being provided.
        Most Business houses have realized that Education and Healthcare is the INDUSTRY they should invest in now as it secures business like none other

4. Fees - High and doesn't justify the average infra they are providng

5. Gentry - Good, Many parents from IT background, as HCL has a good name in the IT world

6. Reputation - Good, but I have heard from many that School management is too light on Kids and if their policy doesn't correct then there could be discipline issues

7. I would once again remind everyone..this is NOT Delhi...and Noida...every year New school opening...and Teachers WILL MOVE...so dont bother too much about Teachers....Check the Profile of Parents, Infrastructure, and attitude of management towards Overall Development of kids in a Balanced manner
        Last edited June 25 2016, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Zohaib fees kitni hai ? High to local public school ki bhi hai? Har parent kahta fees bahut hai? School koi bhi ho?

Comment

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
            Zohaib fees kitni hai ? High to local public school ki bhi hai? Har parent kahta fees bahut hai? School koi bhi ho?

From the info i recd ..its in range of 12-15k per month including more or less everything.

For exact figures pls check their website, etc...like builders now...the school also have many added charges which should be clubbed together and then calculated on per annum basis

The feedback I got from the lady was that school has very average facilities, infrastructure and she had taken admission keeping in mind HCL, etc etc....and expected better infra, facilties etc
            But the fees doesn't justify the Provided infra, etc

She has plans to change to some other school next year...

As far as Value for money schools on Expressway are concerned...Somerville, Amity, JBM, Mayoor to name a few which have very good academic record and decent facilties (But much Better facilties than regular delhi schools)...Jaypee is also VFM

Greater Noida DPS, Pragyan, and newly opened Bharat Ram Global (From Sriram Group of LSR, SRCC Fame), to be opened modern school... are very good academic background management schools in Gnoida

For Best infrastructure Genesis is Unbeatable and THE Best if Academics is not the only criteria

International education..Pathways is THE Best and if international IB Curiculum is the need...dont look anywhere but pathways

sriram millenium is also very good...but not cbse...also i think fees in range of shiv nadar only....but if icse is not an issue..its FAR better than shiv nadar anyday

Rest all are in same category...Shiv nadar, lotus valley, step by step, dps Franchise, etc etc
            Last edited June 25 2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

My Advice for expressway schools
              ==========================

Value for Money with Solid Management Renowned for Education

- Somerville
              - Amity

Best Infrastructure and Co curricular Activities

- Genesis

IB- International Curriculum

- Pathways

Value For Money NEW Schools with Recent Education Management Background

- Mayoor
              - Jaypee
              - JBM

Brand value

- DPS
              - Sriram Millenium (Not CBSE)

There are Dozens of other schools also...and all have students....their parents love their schools...else they wouldnt put their kids there...as there is no dirth of schools in this region...available dime a dozen

PS: Once again...DONOT make the mistake of judging a school by its Teachers...this is not delhi.....Good teachers are picked up and offered promotion and better salary by newer schools which are coming all over the region in a huge way....and like any professional...they have the right to move as per their choice.

Enjoy

Comment

My Advice for Greater Noida Schools
                ==========================

Value for Money with Solid Management Renowned for Education

- DPS
                - Bharat Ram Global School
                - Modern Public School (To be opened next year)
                - Somerville

Best Infrastructure and Co curricular Activities

- DPS
                - Pragyan

IB- International Curriculum

- Not Available

Value For Money NEW Schools with Recent Education Management Background

- Jaypee
                - KR Mangalam

Brand value

- DPS
                - Bharat Ram Global
                - Modern School

GD Goenka and Ryan Public school is reportedly having a major issue with Locals ..and therefore I didnt include it.. but readers should verify this at their own level...as things change over time....

Comment

What about central noida and noida school....any advice which are better.

Comment

Lotus Valley School Noida.

Originally posted by Jassowal View Post
                    Both my kids go to Lotus valley. The cost per child per month comes to about 10,000.

I know that this is a bit on the higher side but I am extremely happy with the school and the involvement of the teachers.

The student teacher ratio is VERY good : 1 teacher for 26-27 students which is very good but makes it expensive. There are schools which have a 1:40 or even 1:50 ratio

I am very happy with the school- I just wish they do not keep increasing fee every year,
                    My child also goes there.

I am happy with Lotus Valley School.

Comment

Originally posted by Samlovy View Post
                      What about central noida and noida school....any advice which are better.
                      Somerville near sec22

Comment

Tags: Noida School
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X