Sort by :
Filter by :
- Just look at the construction status and go for the ones at advanced stage and then look for a park facing unit... It is indeed a very safe and good investmentCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by RamanTJust look at the construction status and go for the ones at advanced stage and then look for a park facing unit... It is indeed a very safe and good investment
i think dheerajg or venky sir can confirm ...
tower 50-60 are probably disputed?CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont think there are any disputes in kosmos. All park facing flats look good. I am not sure if some towers are better than others. Even the last towers around 70 will not be bad as there is the new upcoming road wich will connect back side direct to kalindi kunj. Prevailing price is 3300 , someone known to me recently bought a flat in 3300 on second or third floor.CommentQuote0Flag
- Why dont you go to the site and see for yourself which would be best? Location for end use is very personal. For investment go for lower floors and park facing. These locations are already clear in the site itself. Some towers (5x - dont remember exact number) are disputed - dont buy in those.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by DamrakI visited jaypee kosmos site today with a friend. Though i am not convinced with non golf properties in jp the price of kosmos around 3300 Rs seems very lucrative. Moreover posession is not far. One of my friends is looking for end use and its no doubt a great bargain at such a price. Moreover if one can get a descent unit at 3100 or 3200 then it might eventually become a safe investment with one year horizon.
But the question is : which towers/locations are good and which ones to be avoided in kosmos ?
Will Appreciate help of jp specialists.
All these queries have already been answered in great detail in the JP Kosmos Feedback thread by Venkytalks, DheerajG, PawanKP and others...CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi, Please let me know if you have decided upon Kosmos. I am interested too. Also, are you looking for an option in resale or fresh?CommentQuote0Flag
- Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/18968-kosmos-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-134-noida?t=21118
Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.CommentQuote0Flag